Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:23:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Celebrity Spottings
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Spottings  (Read 6932 times)
marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« on: November 19, 2006, 09:49:44 AM »

I just wanted a place for people to say where n when they met/saw/bumped into any of their heroes or idols or just anyone cool really.

I live in a small town called Horsham in southern England, which it seems is the home of Pink Floyd genious David Gilmour. My dad has met him a number of times in the local Sainsburys, n then yesterday lunchtime i was in the town n walked past some guy, then i did a double take, n it was David Gilmour, and he was eating a Happy Meal from McDonald's!!!  ok rock on David  peace hihi

anyone else got nefin of this sort to share? i like reading these sort of random stories  Cheesy
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 09:54:53 AM »

i chatted with what's her name who plays in spiderman and marie antoinette for a while at a trendy ice cream place in paris. she was small and nothing special.
i guess that's all, beside guns n" roses.

st honore street (any luxury store) in paris is also a good place  Grin

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 10:04:19 AM »

i chatted with what's her name who plays in spiderman and marie antoinette for a while at a trendy ice cream place in paris. she was small and nothing special.

Kirsten Dunst or something?
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:08:10 AM »

meet kevin maher while I was working in my old job

lenged!!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 10:12:48 AM »

My dad met Yul Briner once.  Smiley

I'll download it !
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:18:31 AM »

Kirsten Dunst or something?

yeah her.

who's kevin maher ?

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

I saw Axl Rose in Knightsbridge (London) once... Funny thing was that I was actually hoping to see Bumblefoot. hihi
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 10:47:59 AM »

My dad and I met and talked with the Rock in State College, PA.  It was when I was still into wrestling in like 2001 and we went to the back of the Bryce Jordan Center (at the time it wasn't fenced in) and we just walked down to the back entrance.  I got a shitload of autographs, but the Rock came out with his assistant and they came over and asked where a good place to get a sandwhich was and we chatted it up for a good 10 minutes. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
mikesc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

Nicolas Cage owns a castle near my parents house in Upper Palantine, Germany. He is there quite often and I saw him a few times in town (most times eating bratwurst Grin) but never wanted to bother him.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »

I just wanted a place for people to say where n when they met/saw/bumped into any of their heroes or idols or just anyone cool really.

I live in a small town called Horsham in southern England, which it seems is the home of Pink Floyd genious David Gilmour. My dad has met him a number of times in the local Sainsburys, n then yesterday lunchtime i was in the town n walked past some guy, then i did a double take, n it was David Gilmour, and he was eating a Happy Meal from McDonald's!!!? ok rock on David? peace hihi

anyone else got nefin of this sort to share? i like reading these sort of random stories? Cheesy

Horsham? Awesome, I live in Leeds and have family who live just down the road from Horsham!

I've seen several members of the cast of Emmerdale aswell as 'Bombhead' from Hollyoaks, my mate told him he was a cunt for not signing an autograph outside a club at 4am, however to be fair, his mate was crying and he was trying to console him!

A couple of my mates saw Dom from Dick & Dom in a club in Liverpool and asked him: You know Dick? How big is his Dick? He wasn't amused

That's a hatrick for Doull
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 11:37:16 AM »

i saw Richard Branson, owner of Virgin (isnt really a celebrity but one rich man!)

i also saw Juliette Lewis on thursday going into her tour bus

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 12:09:03 PM »

Tony Blair came to our town once and I got his autograph. He's not a celebrity as such...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 12:54:21 PM »

Pick a pro hockey player.  I've met about half of the NHL.

Eddie Van Halen
Denis Leary
Bunch of pro baseball, football, basketball, and indoor soccer players too

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »

I met Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher.

I'll download it !
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 01:24:28 PM »

I saw Denis Leary where I used to work... He was a douche to my friends, lol... Also saw Vincent D'onofrio there, aswell...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 01:50:05 PM »

Tony Blair came to our town once and I got his autograph. He's not a celebrity as such...

come on ! he is the most famous dog in the world !!! Smiley

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 01:59:50 PM »

Not that he's a proper celebrity, but I also met the Pope once... When my mum and I were in Rome, we were invited for this thing in Vatican with him and all...? It was scary...? confused
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 02:00:55 PM »

Not that he's a proper celebrity, but I also met the Pope once... When my mum and I were in Rome, we were invited for this thing in Vatican with him and all...  It was scary...  confused

Wow. This sounds major!  Smiley
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »

I met President Clinton my freshman year of college when I was at Stanford.  Chelsea was in my freshman class, and my cousin was Clinton's communications director, so he arranged a photo op and a tour of air force one when Clinton came to Palo Alto to see his daughter. 

I saw Busta Rhymes outside of JFK airport.  I was looking at him trying to figure out if it was really him or not and he nodded his head towards me.

I also saw Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan holding hands in NYC when they were dating.

My dad used to run into celebrities quite a bit when he worked in NYC.  He jump started Morgan Freeman's car on two separate occasions, a year apart from each other (He's worked in Freeman's neighborhood several times).  He asked for my dad's business card, and my dad joked since he never called him about a job he should have put him in one of his movies.  He also worked for David Letterman years ago.  He refinished the hardwood floors of his apartment, including his in-home basketball court.
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 10:02:15 PM »

Oh... I also met Drew Barrymore when she came to Stanford to promote safe sex and the female condom.? I got a photo with her and she grabbed me and hugged me afterwards.? She was very sweet and genuine.? No fake hollywood bullsh*t about her whatsoever.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: