Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:14:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 265330 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1360 on: August 03, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'Kicking & Screaming' Video Released - Aug. 3, 2011

"Kicking & Screaming", the first video and title track from former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach's forthcoming album, can be seen at RevolverMag.com. According to a press release, the clip ? which is one of two videos that the singer filmed on June 28 in Hollywood, California with director Devin DeHaven of Fortress Entertainment (PAPA ROACH, WHITESNAKE, METHOD MAN, TALIB KWELI) ? shows Bach "in fine form highlighting his inimitable vocal prowess, as well as the bone-crunching riffs and catchy hooks of the single."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161511

And a review:

SEBASTIAN BACH - Kicking and Screaming [Album Review]

Well, well, well.  I stand in total awe. This might be the best new album I?ve heard in years. Seriously.

Continue here: http://sonicshocks.com/SEBASTIAN-BACH-Kicking-And-Screaming.php

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1361 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:46 AM »

Wow,
That band got a whole lot smaller...
just the 3 of them...

hmm
bluedevil2179
Headliner

« Reply #1362 on: August 04, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »

You can preview the new Kicking and Screaming album on itunes
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1363 on: August 04, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »

You can preview the new Kicking and Screaming album on itunes

From Sebastian Smiley:

dont know how i feel about that. Songs have beginnings & endings.Not exactly thrilled the 1st time you hear the cd is in snippets

4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1364 on: August 05, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »

I always try my best to not preview anything. Really hard to gauge the song and get connected properly.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #1365 on: August 08, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

wow, Kicking And Screaming is really good

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1366 on: August 16, 2011, 11:10:41 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH, CEE LO GREEN Perform With STEEL PANTHER In Hollywood; Video, Photos - Aug. 16, 2011

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach and soul singer Cee Lo Green joined STEEL PANTHER on stage last night (Monday, August 15) at the House Of Blues in West Hollywood, California to perform several tracks, including the SKID ROW hits "Youth Gone Wild" and "I Remember You" and the JOURNEY classic "Don't Stop Believing".

Fan-filmed video footage of the concert can be seen below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162084

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1367 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:47 PM »

Oh no. Lips Sealed

SEBASTIAN BACH In 'Adults Only' Web Series; Trailer Released - Aug. 18, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach filming several episodes last month in Boston of an upcoming web series called "Adults Only" featuring Vincent Pastore ("Sopranos"). Bach plays the role of "Shifty" in the series, which is about a former Olympic gold medalist, who, after falling on hard times, is forced to accept a job managing his brother-in-law's adult video/novelty store.

Series description: "After winning a pair of gold medals at the 1988 Olympics, gymnast Chance Rioux became America's Sweetheart, but times change and even the shiniest of medals eventually give way to rust. Now America's Forgotten, Chance must accept a job managing his brother-in-law's adult video/novelty store in order to make ends meet, all while trying to conceal his identity from the public, particularly a new love interest who serves as the trigger in his reinvention of self."

Cast:

* Danny Nucci as Gary
* Vincent Pastore as Mitch
* Brian Austin Green as Dick
* Sebastian Bach as Shifty
* Brianna Brown as Kris
* Ronnie Marmo as Crotch
* Adrienne LaValley as Larissa
* Todd Poudrier as Chance Rioux
* Caralyne Fondulis as Janice

Check out a trailer below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162142

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1368 on: August 25, 2011, 09:46:06 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Reunites With Original SKID ROW Drummer - Aug. 25, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"Just had dinner with Rob Affuso, the original drummer of SKID ROW! Great times catching up with my longtime buddy! Could there be a special jam this evening [at Bach's solo concert] in Poughkeepsie? Hmmm, we shall see Wink"

Bach recently tweeted that he wanted his fans to stop asking him about a possible reunion with his former bandmates after SKID ROW bassist Rachel Bolan made it clear that the group has "never looked back" following Sebastian's dismissal from the band in 1996.

Speaking to Adam Hammer of SCTimes.com, Bolan stated about Sebastian's departure from SKID ROW, "We thought we were disbanded and that we'd never do it again. Then we kept getting emails and the management office was getting lots of letters about people wanting to see SKID ROW on stage and we really started to miss it. We knew if we got back together, we were going to do things different."

He added, "When [current SKID ROW singer] Johnny [Solinger] joined the band [in 1999], that really gave us a kick in the ass. It was a different guy there and everything that came out of that guy was positive."

On the topic of the persistent rumors of a reunion with Sebastian, Bolan said, "Actually, there were never any talks. Ever. That was all just total rumor. We got rid of him in the '90s and never looked back. . . After the first tour [with Solinger on vocals], it seemed like this is the way it's always been. It's so weird, I'll hear an old song on the radio and it just sounds so bizarre to me because I'm so used to Johnny singing it."

After Bolan's comments were posted on BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Bach tweeted the following in response to the article, "If this makes even one of you stop asking me 'when are you getting the band back together' then good. IT'S NOT HAPPENING."

Sebastian previously shot down the possibility of a SKID ROW reunion with him on vocals at this past February's press conference in Los Angeles to announce the details of the third annual Revolver Golden Gods awards show. He said, "No [I am not interested in a reunion], because I don't base my life in 2011 on, like, 30 years ago. And I also... I was kicked out of that band. Like, if you worked at Pizza Hut and you got fired, would you be knocking on the door of the Pizza Hut, 'Please let me back in!!' You'd be, like, 'Fuck Pizza Hut! Fuck you!' I'd be, like, 'Fuck you! You wanna fucking kick me out? Go fuck yourself!' [Laughs] I'm always perplexed by that. You don't want me to sing in your band? Kiss my fucking ass! Don't hurt yourself finding someone that can. [Laughs]"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162451

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1369 on: August 26, 2011, 01:17:12 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Joined On Stage By ROB AFFUSO; Video Available - Aug. 26, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach was joined on stage by the band's original drummer, Rob Affuso, last night (Thursday, August 25) at The Chance in Poughkeepsie, New York to perform the classic SKID ROW song "I Remember You". Fan-filmed video footage of Affuso's appearance can be seen below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162456

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1370 on: September 03, 2011, 01:46:27 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH's New Jersey Home Destroyed By Hurricane Irene - Aug. 28, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"I am numb, in shock and devastated to report that my home of 21 years, my house featured on MTV 'Cribs', has been destroyed, condemned and deemed uninhabitable due to the extreme flooding courtesy of Hurricane Irene.

"In the two decades I have lived in this home, there has never been a single drop of water in the basement or anywhere else in the structure. Now Irene has overflowed the reservoir adjacent to my house. The surging waters have snapped the bridge in half next to my house and sent the bridge straight into my garage, knocking the house off of its foundation. The basement that has been dry for over two decades is now overflowing with water and I am not even allowed to start pumping the water out due to fears of electrocution.

"Original SKID ROW and KISS fans, I have bad news for you. Gone are irreplacable items, such as my KISS Gargoyles from the 1979 tour. KISS pinball machine. SKID ROW master tapes, video and audio, concerts, master tapes from 'Oh Say Can You Scream', etc. Boxes and boxes of one-of-a-kind SKID ROW memorabilia, from the first tour to our last, all stuff I collected on the road that no one else had. I had a library in the basement with every single magazine that had SKID ROW on the cover. This library took up a big part of the basement. All of this is lost now.

"We will salvage what we can, of course. But how I wish there was a reason to do a box set or something before Hurricane Irene hit. Nobody cared. Now it's too late.

"Don't know what you got till it's gone, indeed.

"The good news is that all my father's artwork, including the 16-foot 'Slave To The Grind' mural, is all OK. My sons and friends moved all my dad's art to the second level of the structure before Irene destroyed our home. My Silver Age comic collection is all on the third level, with the David Bierk archives, which is a completely dry level. But we are not allowed into the house yet to retrieve everything because the foundation has crumbled and the house could conceivably collapse at any second. We are working with the police and fire department to get the electricity turned off so no one gets electrocuted entering the premises. As soon as the power is off, we will pump out the basement and salvage what we can. Everything will be put into storage and then it looks like we will level the house.

"This has really taught me that the best things in life are indeed 'free.' What makes me happy is that my children and ex-wife are safe. My dad's art is unharmed. No one got hurt. My scrapbooks of memories of my life are dry and safe. The only things that are making me smile today is cranking BLACK VEIL BRIDES' 'Set The World On Fire' CD over and over again. Texting Danny from ASKING ALEXANDRIA who may become my new roommate in L.A. Getting texts from my girl Minnie [Gupta] in L.A. making sure I'm OK and trying to cheer me up. My neighbours in New Jersey clamouring around my house, calling me, offering help in any way they can. These things mean more to me than mere posessions.

"I have been holding on to my house since December, when my divorce papers were filed. I just could not let go of the only home I had ever known.

"Well, God has other plans for me it seems. He has made His decision for me.

"My home has been taken away by an 'act of God.' I just think He is giving me a much-needed push, is all.

"New Jersey, thank you all so much for 25 years of rock 'n' roll. It's all over now.

"I will always love New Jersey, but now there is literally nothing left for me here except memories of a past life.

"Hello, Los Angeles. Hello, New Life. Here i am. It's time for a new start.

"Like I have a choice."

Photos/video: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162545

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1371 on: September 06, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »

A nice review of the new album:

Review:

Sebastian Bach must be pissed off -- judging by the way he screams and snarls throughout his latest album Kicking & Screaming. And the guy has every right to be annoyed as he separated with his wife, is constantly hounded about reuniting with Skid Row and most recently had his home devastated by Hurricane Irene. One shining light for Bach however is that this new album is better than his previous release Angel Down, mainly due to wonderkid guitarist Nick Sterling who adds a bit more melody to his riffing. By no means is Kicking & Screaming a mellow album, but it has eased up on the full-on metal moments that sometimes surfaced on Angel Down -- resulting in this CD bringing Bach closer to his roots.

The opening track and first single "Kicking & Screaming" may be the best song Sebastian Bach has recorded since 1991. Drummer Bobby Jarzombek sounds like he is trying to destroy his rig throughout the song and the 'screaming' chorus has been stuck in my head ever since the music video surfaced a few weeks back. Bach himself sounds strained at times here, and maybe years of living the rock 'n' roll lifestyle are beginning to take their tool, but the song works on every level. "TunnelVision", with a guest appearance from guitarist John 5, continues the unrelenting assault of Kicking & Screaming with some hints of modern rock radio while "Caught In A Dream" and "As Long As I Got The Music" have hit single written all over them.

The ballad "I'm Alive" changes the pace of the album and easily rivals Angel Down's "By Your Side", but the accelerator is pushed through the floor again on one of the album's stand-out tracks "Dirty Power". The album's second ballad "Dream Forever" is by far the best and would have been a Top 10 hit in the Skid Row era while the '80s throwback "Wishin'" wraps the entire album up perfectly.

I'm one of the few who wasn't sold on Angel Down, but I'm sold now. Sebastian Bach has kept the metal sound but infused it with much more melody and variety this time around -- meaning Kicking & Screaming has much more to offer than Bach's previous solo release. Sebastian Bach may do and say some controversial things, but you have to admire the guy -- his love for hard rock/metal is as genuine as a young kid salivating in a candy store. Kicking & Screaming totally lives up to its name, and can be accurately described as a great rock album made for the fans... by a fan. There is little doubt that this CD will be named the best of the year by many hard rock fans -- which brings up the question, Skid Row who??

CD Track List:

01. Kicking & Screaming
02. My Own Worst Enemy
03. TunnelVision
04. Dance On Your Grave
05. Caught In A Dream
06. As Long As I Got The Music
07. I'm Alive
08. Dirty Power
09. Live The Life
10. Dream Forever
11. One Good Reason
12. Lost In The Light
13. Wishin'
Deluxe Version Bonus Track:
14. Jumpin' Off The Wagon
iTunes Bonus Track:
14. Ain't There Yet

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/bachsebastian/kickingscreaming.shtml

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1372 on: September 09, 2011, 03:06:45 PM »

Sebastian Bach: "I'm divorced because of some of the stuff on Metal Sludge" 
Wednesday, 07 September 2011

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2507&Itemid=42

Ouch.

-An open letter and invitation to Sebastian Bach from Stevie Rachelle-

Hey Sebastian,

Congrats on another new CD. It sounds ok, but that new video is a bit of a pile of shit. Of course that's just my 2 cents, but I am not alone. Countless others noted their opinions from youtube to Blabbernutz and back. Surely you read all that. But it's all good, it's just rock n' roll.

Moving along.

As for Metal Sludge, we don't suck peoples ass - like this HERE. Never have, never will.

We don't drink n' drive either. Or beat our girl friends, or get arrested for disorderly conduct and possesion. But sometimes rock stars do. We report that stuff. Always have, always will.

You see Baz, if you don't get arrested for doing stupid shit and getting caught on tape doing it (2010), then you don't get mentioned here. If you don't make crazy statements, like the time you threatened to get a gun and shoot the bartender in NJ, and plead guilty to drug possession after that arrest (2002) then you won't make the news. Like your most recent arrest in May 2011, another for possession.  And if you didn't act out as a complete jackass like the time you went nuts on a guy for wearing a Metal Sludge shirt in NYC, again we wouldn't even know you're alive. But you continue to do all this crazy shit as far back as the bottle throwing incident. That was 1989, and in 2004 you were throwing a ashtray into a mirror at a strip club - and that caught up to you last fall in Toronto. There is a pattern here. It's not our pattern, it's yours. 

You my friend, are delusional in your recent interview with SLEAZROXX.

Sleaze Roxx: Last question, there's a particular website (Metal Sludge) out there that for whatever reason has targeted you in particular. I don't know exactly what went down -- can you share some insight as to what happened?

Sebastian Bach: Right, Stevie Rachelle's website. (pauses) I'll tell you exactly what that's about. Stevie Rachelle was in a band called Tuff that was a Skid Row/Poison kind of band that never made it. He came up with a website about the bands that did make it. He's a jealous guy that never had any musical success. When he started his website Stevie Rachelle emailed me asking me to do an interview for the website. I went to look at the website and I said, "No. I think your website sucks. I think this website is bullshit. I think it's wrong that you have nothing better to do with your time than to fuck with people's lives. You can hate me, but I'm not doing an interview for your bullshit website." I received a response from him saying, "Well, then we're going to make your life a living hell." That's exactly what he's tried to do. He goes after my children, he goes after my ex-wife, he goes after my current girlfriend -- I'm divorced because of some of the stuff on that website and my kids don't have their father partially due to that website. Let me just say that I really look forward to meeting him again in person -- as soon as I can. I certainly have some things to say to Stevie Rachelle from Tuff... we'll see whose tough in person.

For starters, you emailed Metal Sludge on Sunday September 6th 1998 and loved our site. We have your original email on a history link right HERE And this is exactly what you wrote:

"your site is hilarious i was laughing my ass off ! keep it up i dig the writing style of you guys , it's totally entertaining & funny ! big balls i can diggit !"

Do you really think it's Metal Sludge's fault for you getting divorced? How about TMZ? Are they at fault too? Maybe your wife just got sick of you acting like a fucking juvenile while she was trying to raise your kids! Ever think of that? I am part of the reason your children don't see their Father. Really? How much pot are you smoking?

Perhaps all the pot you have been smoking has truly fried your memory. Did you forget your answer about the internet and your divorce in this interview clarification last week?

"You have recently partly blamed the Internet for the demise of your marriage. Do you think it?s even harder than before to be a rock star in the Internet age because of all the rumors that get emphasized?

I?d like to kind of clarify what I meant by that.Nobody was responsible for the demise of my marriage except me. I was the one responsible, not the Internet. Sometimes I say things in interviews because I?m trying to make you laugh, or trying to be funny. But some things aren?t funny. When I said it takes a strong girl to be with a rock?n?roller, or a girl who can?t work a computer, I was trying to make a joke. But it?s actually not a joke, and it?s not funny. If I?m with a girl and she?s with me, just because I?m on the road doesn?t mean I have any right to do whatever I want to do. I would like to apologize to my ex-wife for saying that, and also to my current girlfriend for saying really stupid shit sometimes that I think is funny, and it?s not. When I read it in print, it doesn?t come across the same as I was saying it, out of my mouth. If I cheat on the one I love, it?s not the Internet?s fault, it?s my fault. I shouldn?t have said that, and I should own up to being a jerk. That?s reality. I shouldn?t blame others for the things I do, I should take responsibility for what I do. That?s the truth." by Sebastian Bach on Friday, September 2, 2011 at 3:40pm

If you do dumb shit. Then you're probably gonna look dumb. Look in the mirror buddy.

No one is jealous of you here. Sure, you sold some records and hung some nice plaques on your wall. But you should be thanking Jon Bon Jovi for that today. And Rachel & Snake for writing those nice songs that still get played on the radio and you get to sing when Axl takes you to play arenas and stadiums. Without them, you're still in Madame X. Enjoy the ride man.

As for saying I, or we (Metal Sludge) have went after your children. Really? How so? Your son Paris is in his 20s, and plays drums in a rock band. And yes we have reached out to interview him, but he declined. Afterall, he is a grown man, and older now than you were when Skid Row came out. I am guessing your parents were not chaperoning your interviews then.

As for meeting me in person, well the invitation is there. I reached out to you twice, publically 2 weeks ago with no reply.

On August 24th 2011 Sebastian Bach tweeted: (Tweet was deleted a short time later)

Sebastianbach Sebastian Bach
fuck you & your friend stevie rachelle. God, i cannot wait for the day where i meet stevie in person again.
24 Aug

On August 25tth 2011 Stevie Rachelle tweeted the following. (The tweet is still up)

StevieTuff Stevie Rachelle
@sebastianbach I live in the valley, Let's meet. You & me. Email me & let's sort whatever needs to be sorted. Seriously. info@tuffcds.com
25 Aug

On August 25th Metal Sludge re-tweeted the same. (Tweet is still up)

StevieTuff Stevie Rachelle
by MetalSludge
@sebastianbach I live in the valley, Let's meet. You & me. Email me & let's sort whatever needs to be sorted. Seriously. info@tuffcds.com
25 Aug

I am not a violent person. I have no ill will or bad intention. But I'd love to give you your wish to meet up. Just remember, if I care to make fun of you, or have an opinion - that is my right. If you don't like Metal Sludge, or me, great. You don't have to. I am a fan of you, and your (Skid Row) work. But I do think you're a bit of a tool at times and have done some really dumb shit. Grow up.

In the meantime, take note buddy - you're in my town now. So be careful who you say what to when hangin' with Dimebags hag Rita, and what girl you invite to drink wine with at Matt Sorums house. And what you do with your dick when Minnie Gupta isn't in town.

I live and die by my sword. Do you?

Stevie Rachelle
Reality Sludge

Last Updated ( Thursday, 08 September 2011 ) 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:09:52 AM by Falcon » Logged

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1373 on: September 09, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »

Well that was childish -- he's a REAL tough guy. hihi

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1374 on: September 09, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »

Well that was childish -- he's a REAL tough guy. hihi

I wonder if Bach will respond, Rachelle has him dead to rights with documentation it appears.

Nothin' like a good rock n roll feud, funny stuff. yes

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1375 on: September 09, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »

I wonder if Bach will respond

Normally I'd think not, but Sebastian probably will.

Nothin' like a good rock n roll feud, funny stuff. yes

Yeah, "I live and die by my sword. Do you?"  What is he...a pirate? hihi

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1376 on: September 09, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »

Only thing worse than a has been is a Jealous never was

that Stevie sounds like quite the bitch.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1377 on: September 09, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »

Only thing worse than a has been is a Jealous never was

that Stevie sounds like quite the bitch.

I think Bach comes off as much more "the bitch" in this back and forth - Rachelle's got him nailed to the proverbial cross with absolute proof while Bach's deleting tweets...

I'm not sure if The Savage Animal realizes once something's out there, it's out there in ink - not pencil....

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1378 on: September 09, 2011, 05:22:25 PM »

I don't think it's any surprise we're going to disagree here. Smiley

I don't know what this guy has run about Sebastian on his site, I don't go there, but Sebastian was asked in an interview why this guy has targeted him, and he answered.

The Twitter post looks like it was in response to someone else's tweet -- maybe Sebastian had second thoughts about the post so he deleted it.

I think Bach comes off as much more "the bitch" in this back and forth

I just can't agree.

Congrats on another new CD. It sounds ok, but that new video is a bit of a pile of shit.

Maybe your wife just got sick of you acting like a fucking juvenile while she was trying to raise your kids! Ever think of that?

And what is this?

take note buddy - you're in my town now. So be careful who you say what to when hangin' with Dimebags hag Rita, and what girl you invite to drink wine with at Matt Sorums house. And what you do with your dick when Minnie Gupta isn't in town.

Wink

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1379 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »

I don't think it's any surprise we're going to disagree here. Smiley

Nope, no surprises funk.

I'll leave it at that.. Wink

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: