Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 11:58:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 265651 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1040 on: August 28, 2009, 03:05:58 AM »

From Sebastian's recent show w/Big & Rich...

Big & Rich goof their way through hits

August 26, 2009

Best of all was ex-Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach trotting out for a short reminder set for the young 'uns, a blast of nostalgia for those old enough to remember--Youth Gone Wild and I Remember You, in full pre-punk, bubble-gum metal screech. Nice of Big&Rich to offer a hand up to an obvious antecedent, but also very, very funny--like watching a man caught in a time warp not of his making.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/entertainment/Rich+goof+their+through+hits/1930913/story.html

"I Remember You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDS9K1PmMk

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1041 on: August 28, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »

^^ Here are some photos (84-90)

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/gallerylanding.htm?id=8269

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1042 on: August 28, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

Lord I fuckin hate Big And Rich

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1043 on: August 29, 2009, 12:30:32 AM »

Lord I fuckin hate Big And Rich
Who is Big anyway?  How come the only one you ever hear about is John Rich?  Big gets the shaft.  He should go out on his own and establish himself.  Reminds me of Art Garfunkel.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1044 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »

got 4 new tunes on the go w my #1 choice guitar player! Kick ass rock, what do u expect! + 1 more from @charliebellmore ! details soonabout

8 hours ago from Facebook

PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1045 on: September 01, 2009, 01:14:02 PM »

We should start twitting him, asking about an Axl collaboration

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1046 on: September 01, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »

We should start twitting him, asking about an Axl collaboration
somebody already asked him about axl on the followup, it was a nay i think
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1047 on: September 01, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »

Sebastian Bach's Most Ironic Career Moment

Posted 1 hour ago

A year or so before Carrie Underwood covered M?tley Cr?e's 'Home Sweet Home' for a Humane Society of the United States benefit single, the country star plucked another song from that metal era --- Skid Row's 1989 power ballad 'I Remember You.' She was just six years old when it became a top 10 hit on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and that year's most-played prom song.

Sebastian Bach, who himself has been dabbling in country music after appearing on CMT's 'Gone Country 2,' is floored after seeing her version on YouTube.

"One of the most ironic things ever in my career is that Carrie Underwood, for some crazy ass reason, has made 'I Remember You' a country rock hit," Bach says. "She does it in her concerts, a full production with backing vocals and string section, slide guitars and she does all the screams at the end.

"If you could have told me 20 years ago that 'I Remember You' would be a country rock staple -- which Carrie Underwood has made it, they play it on country stations along with her version of 'Home Sweet Home' -- it's just so crazy to me."

Taylor Swift is another country star that has been covering classic metal songs. On CMT's 'Crossroads,' country musicians are teamed with artists from other genres. That's how the 19-year-old ended up working with Def Leppard on their major hits, such as 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' and 'Photograph,' and the British band did the same for her songs

"There's this whole explosion in America that's going on, like Taylor Swift doing 'Crossroads' with Def Leppard. It's really no different than [country singer and member of Big and Rich] John Rich coming out with 'I Remember You' or 'Youth Gone Wild,'" says Bach.

"The difference between rock and country now to me is, number one, for some weird reason that I can never understand, rock 'n' roll seems to be this whole nostalgia trip now. I don't get it. Country, the focus is on one thing -- making new music. And the only thing I love more than metal is music," he laughs. "I like sitting down with somebody with a guitar and coming up with a melody line and some words and recording them."

http://www.noisecreep.com/2009/09/01/sebastian-bach-s-most-ironic-career-moment/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1048 on: September 01, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »

'O Canada, Youth Gone Wild' Live in Edmonton AB w Big & Rich

http://www.sebastianbach.blip.tv/

PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1049 on: September 02, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »

Smiley

RT @Mitophin Baz are you gonna record with Axl soon? Angel down is amazing. GLAD U DIG IT! got a text from axl last nite! he was working out

about 1 hour ago from web

keep askin people Tongue

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1050 on: September 07, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »

# great day! in studio since 9am, cut vox to song sent by guitarist I told u abt that I never told u abt! Fckn ROCKS!Details this week I hope

about 4 hours ago from Facebook

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1051 on: September 11, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »

Jamey Jasta...

JAMMING A NEW MIX OF A TRACK I WROTE FOR @SEBASTIANBACH OMG! THIS RIPS! HIS VOICE IS BETTER THAN EVER! CANT WAIT TO WORK MORE ON HIS CD!

about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1052 on: September 17, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »

in studio since 9am .working on tunes & am now @ the stage of sending demos to mgmt + producer bob marlette. Good response from mgmt so far

about 3 hours ago from Facebook

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1053 on: September 20, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

I wonder what show....

# on my way to Hollywood California to shoot another tv series. They made me an offer I could not refuse! Hello California!!

about 1 hour ago from Facebook

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1054 on: September 22, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

^^ # 5:30 am pickup to start next tv series. On the way to the set. Its NOT 'celeb rehab' or 'sober house' !! We'll see how it goes

about 2 hours ago from Facebook

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1055 on: September 23, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »

Undecided

SEBASTIAN BACH To Shed Unwanted Weight On 'Celebrity Fit Club' - Sep. 23, 2009

According to Reality TV World, former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach is one of eight celebrities who will be attempting to shed unwanted weight on "Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh season, which VH1 recently began filming.

"Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh-season cast members are former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline; his pre-Britney Spears ex Shar Jackson; "Project Runway" first-season winner Jay McCarroll; R&B star Bobby Brown; former "Charles in Charge" star and "Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert; Bach; "High School Musical"'s Kaycee Stroh; and "Bad Girls Club" alum Tanisha Thomas.

VH1 renewed "Celebrity Fit Club" for a seventh season in June, and it will follow a similar "boot camp" format to its spring 2008 sixth installment and feature the celebrities attempting to shed weight with the help of "drill sergeant" Harvey Walden and nutrition and diet expert Dr. Ian Smith.

"Celebrity Fit Club"'s seventh season will premiere on Sunday, February 14, People reported Tuesday.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=127502

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1056 on: September 23, 2009, 11:33:39 PM »

Oh my god, Nicole Eggert got fat?  That's depressing.  She was so damn hot.  I haven't seen Baz in awhile but last I knew he didn't look that out of shape.  I can't imagine he has to lose much weight.  Maybe they just needed some people to fill out the cast and figured Baz would do just about anything.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1057 on: September 23, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

Yeah, dude runs 4 miles a day. He is Fatter but no way he'd be classified as fat although he could tone up

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1058 on: September 24, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »

He probably got fat just to go on this show and make some money/get some exposure.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1059 on: September 24, 2009, 04:33:46 AM »

You know your career is in the gutter when you hit the Fit Club.

Hes already done quite a few reality TV shows. But this is just the pits!

html sucks
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: