Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:16:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread  (Read 48783 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2006, 03:52:19 AM »

i think it was deleted because everyone kept on discussing about the show in the updates thread
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2006, 03:53:05 AM »

what happened to the update thread so that I can see what the set list was in my home state?

Setlist thanks to mr. brownstone.

1. Welcome To The Jungle
2. It's So Easy
3. Mr. Brownstone
4. Live and Let Die
5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
6. You Could Be Mine
7. Robin Solo
8. Sweet Child O' Mine
9. Piano Jam
10. Dizzy Solo
11. The Blues
12. Robin Solo #2
13. Better
14. Band Introduction
15. Robin/Richard - "Beautiful"
16. Out Ta Get Me
17. Piano Jam #2
18. November Rain
19. DOWN ON THE FARM
20. Bumblefoot Solo - "Don't Cry"
21. Rocket Queen
22. I.R.S.
23. My Michelle (with The Bazinator)
24. You're Crazy (LIES version)
25. Used To Love Her
26. Patience
27. Nightrain
------
28. Chinese Democracy
29. Paradise City

GOOD FUCKIN NIGHT!
basktqase
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2006, 03:55:04 AM »

damn.  This is one night that I wish i was at home because i would have been there to see this. I am just praying and lighting a candle for Cleveland.  Thats where I will be.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2006, 04:08:01 AM »

youtube "down on the farm" live, I'm diggin' it

Yea, it is a live version with Slash, and while the new band could never do "since I don't have you", I bet they would do a killer "down on the farm"

Now if only they would play 2 extra minutes and do "I don't care abou you"? hey i'm greedy, but I can dream, have they ever done that live?

Down on the Farm is the only TSI done live.

Hair of the Dog was done once, I believe, at the GAK show for Rip Magazine in 1990 with Skid Row & Metallica.

Then of course, Attitude was a UYI-tour staple, after Izzy left & Gilby joined, and they dropped Dust N' Bones & 14 Years in favor of Wild Horses-instrumental & Attitude.

Since I Don't Have You was done as a brief (first few lines or so) intro to SCOM during the mid-to-latter 1993 shows on the UYI-tour.

Buick MacKane was done instrumentally as an outro to Double Talkin' Jive I believe on some of the mid-to-latter 1993 UYI tour shows.

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory was done live by Tommy solo, and possibly Duff? If they count, but they were by themselves. It wasn't a GN'R show...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 04:10:07 AM by The Legend » Logged

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
GeraldFord
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2006, 04:10:17 AM »

How many people were there?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2006, 04:25:31 AM »

Fuckin' fuck. That must have been an awesome show!! We definitely need a bootleg from that show!

Thanks for the pic, can't wait to see more!

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2006, 04:35:47 AM »

Hair of the Dog was done once, I believe, at the GAK show for Rip Magazine in 1990 with Skid Row & Metallica.

Then of course, Attitude was a UYI-tour staple, after Izzy left & Gilby joined, and they dropped Dust N' Bones & 14 Years in favor of Wild Horses-instrumental & Attitude.

Since I Don't Have You was done as a brief (first few lines or so) intro to SCOM during the mid-to-latter 1993 shows on the UYI-tour.

Buick MacKane was done instrumentally as an outro to Double Talkin' Jive I believe on some of the mid-to-latter 1993 UYI tour shows.

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory was done live by Tommy solo, and possibly Duff? If they count, but they were by themselves. It wasn't a GN'R show...

Guess I got fucking owned there hihi

Still, I only count Attitude and DOTF as proper performances.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
ben9785
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2006, 04:37:06 AM »

this is crazy, what a sudden change in the setlists and everything, wonder what those fucking whingers have to say now

not that i counted myself as someone unhappy with the setlist, but right now i'm on the other side of the world (Australia), not even in the same country or timezone that these shows are being held in, not even a vague idea of a timeline in which they would come down here, not even rumours from promoters or anything and already i am fucking counting down the days until these bastards hit our shores

yeah i realise i cant be counting down the days because i don't kno wwhat day it is but meh dont ruin the moment lol

i hope everybody had a good time, and hopefully more people who actually have the opportunity to travel to these shows will persue their option and go and have a blast
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2006, 04:42:56 AM »

this is crazy, what a sudden change in the setlists and everything, wonder what those fucking whingers have to say now

not that i counted myself as someone unhappy with the setlist, but right now i'm on the other side of the world (Australia), not even in the same country or timezone that these shows are being held in, not even a vague idea of a timeline in which they would come down here, not even rumours from promoters or anything and already i am fucking counting down the days until these bastards hit our shores

yeah i realise i cant be counting down the days because i don't kno wwhat day it is but meh dont ruin the moment lol

i hope everybody had a good time, and hopefully more people who actually have the opportunity to travel to these shows will persue their option and go and have a blast

If you ask the whiners, they'll tell you they were the sole reason for the changes. What ego's they have...

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2006, 04:47:51 AM »

Well fucking hell!! What an amazing set list! I was not even there and it has sent chills down my back! I am jealous of all you people watching the shows over in the states! Enjoy everyone! Gutted I cant make it to MSG now! God its a good time to be a GnR fan! See I always told people to keep the faith and be positive!! Mike

kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2006, 04:54:45 AM »

Great setlist.

"Down on the farm",

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2006, 04:57:18 AM »

Come on you people who video the shows! Lets see Down on the Farm up on You Tube!! Mike

ben9785
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2006, 04:58:40 AM »

Come on you people who video the shows! Lets see Down on the Farm up on You Tube!! Mike
Maybe we'll give them a few days or something, the concert was only just today (or about a day ago anyway, considering time differences or whatever)

I'm sure in time they will share something with us, if they got it =]
Sound fair?
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2006, 05:01:18 AM »

so there's a whole bunch of european bootlegs, but no american bootleg. where are you, our bootlegging friends? Sad

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2006, 05:03:18 AM »

Maybe we'll give them a few days or something, the concert was only just today (or about a day ago anyway, considering time differences or whatever)

Sound fair?

I didnt mean right now mate! I just cant wait to see it played live by the new band! Mike

ben9785
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2006, 05:06:20 AM »

Sound fair?

I didnt mean right now mate! I just cant wait to see it played live by the new band! Mike
Sorry I didn't mean to say it in a bad way to you at all
I hope it turns up online somewhere too..hopefully soon
And yeah, I hope they keep it up on the tour. Who knows, maybe something else new in the next show?
=] All good right

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2006, 05:11:14 AM »

If you ask the whiners, they'll tell you they were the sole reason for the changes. What ego's they have...

Sole reason? No. But it's another one of those very convenient coincedences.

Thanks for proving my point.  Roll Eyes

Sound fair?

The concert didn't end until a few hours ago, regardless what time zone you're in.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2006, 05:20:22 AM »

They Need to play Down On The Farm in Jersey
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2006, 05:23:06 AM »

hihi it's so funny to see hwo easily pleased gnr fans are add one new old song to the setlist and we're over the moon ?Grin
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2006, 05:25:36 AM »

haha yeah but one of the old songs is one that has only been played once before so i think excitement is ok  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: