Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:43:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread  (Read 48735 times)
DemocracyRose
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:35 AM »

Woouuwww... They played Down on the farm!!! Soon we will hear Prostitute?? ok
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2006, 02:36:22 AM »

holy crap your crazy and down on the farm. damn these last two shows are really getting me even more excited for the LA shows
anythinggoes
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2006, 02:37:53 AM »

Quick impression for you CAW CAW bang fuck im banned. Wow what can i say other than Axl has put another firecracker up the ass of his critics here, maybe soon they will learn to shut the fuck up. I hope they play a set like this at Madison but if they dont you still wont see me moaning. Thanks for all the updates. And a big grin at all the ones who got negative tonight.     
gnrvrrule
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2006, 02:38:41 AM »

It's so great that one night that features two previously unplayed songs changes all the pessimism to optimism. ?It's only two songs, both old mind you, but I agree that this might be the beginning of a slow change in the setlist from the old boring list to something new and unpredictable. ?As long as they play these songs in Detroit later this month, I'm happy.
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2006, 02:43:31 AM »

Quick impression for you CAW CAW bang fuck im banned. Wow what can i say other than Axl has put another firecracker up the ass of his critics here, maybe soon they will learn to shut the fuck up. I hope they play a set like this at Madison but if they dont you still wont see me moaning. Thanks for all the updates. And a big grin at all the ones who got negative tonight.? ? ?

Glad to see Axl listening to us "moaner's"? hihi

EFISH
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2006, 02:44:15 AM »

Quick impression for you CAW CAW bang fuck im banned. Wow what can i say other than Axl has put another firecracker up the ass of his critics here, maybe soon they will learn to shut the fuck up. I hope they play a set like this at Madison but if they dont you still wont see me moaning. Thanks for all the updates. And a big grin at all the ones who got negative tonight.     
Even me anythinggoes?  crying
I thought we were friends. Cry
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2006, 02:45:43 AM »

FUCKING BEST CONCERT EVER!
Tom Cruise
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2006, 02:48:24 AM »

FUCKING BEST CONCERT EVER!

Agreed.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2006, 02:52:20 AM »

Man that was seriously better than hammerstein! I met a guy there that new all the songs too! We were fucking singing all the words even to IRS and Better, I asked him if he posted here and he said his name was rock_star on mygnr.  Cool
anythinggoes
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2006, 02:54:15 AM »

Quick impression for you CAW CAW bang fuck im banned. Wow what can i say other than Axl has put another firecracker up the ass of his critics here, maybe soon they will learn to shut the fuck up. I hope they play a set like this at Madison but if they dont you still wont see me moaning. Thanks for all the updates. And a big grin at all the ones who got negative tonight.? ? ?
Even me anythinggoes?? crying
I thought we were friends. Cry
and we still are but everyone was warned and has been warned the last week or so now but everyone still persisted in doing it hence why when i saw DOTF added i didnt post about it i just though cool if id of wanted to post about it i would of done so in the discussion thread. Lets see who learned thier lesson tomorrow eh. These next 6 days cant go fast enough. ?
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2006, 02:56:23 AM »

Also when Axl introduced bumblefoot before his solo he was like "And now I would like to introduce..."

and I screamed "BUMBLEFOOT!!" and Axl pointed at me and said "Yeah!" It was seriously the coolest moment of the night.  Cool
EFISH
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2006, 02:58:05 AM »

Also when Axl introduced bumblefoot before his solo he was like "And now I would like to introduce..."

and I screamed "BUMBLEFOOT!!" and Axl pointed at me and said "Yeah!" It was seriously the coolest moment of the night.  Cool
Haha! Awesome!! beer

Glad you had a great time... (who wouldnt with this setlist!)
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2006, 03:02:03 AM »

Haha! Awesome!! beer

Glad you had a great time... (who wouldnt with this setlist!)

I was worried with the Jacksonville show that this show might not be as good, but the crowd wsa fucking crazy and Axl and the boys definetely took notice. What a hell of a show, I was glad when the played rocket queen and used to love her but damn, down on the farm, and you're crazy were a great added bonus.  ok
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2006, 03:08:57 AM »

See Axl, GNR fans are not hard to please. Just add one or two songs to the setlist once a year and we're all ecstatic Smileyok
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2006, 03:26:38 AM »

Ive got some kick ass pictures to upload for you guys, tommorow ill have even more and probably some videos. We almost got kicked out for this shit so be thankful!  Tongue JK.

But Damn Bach played a ton of songs, it was great he really knows how to put on a show!  ok

Papa Roach was decent, not really my style but they were good.

Axl didn't take a long time to get on, they bursted out with WTTJ of course and it was kick ass. I seriously sang along to EVERY song at the concert. Robin had about a 3 or 4 minute solo that kicked the inland invasion's solo's ass.  The band did quite a few little jams and sounded great. The blues was awesome and I was one of the only people who knew all the words.  beer

Better was one of the best live versions ive heard all year and the band was seriously on fire! You could tell Axl was enjoying himself because the crowd was loving him and he couldn't help but grin.  yes

Right before Richard's solo I yelled "FUCK YEAH YOU'RE THE MAN RICH!" and threw up the devil horns and he smiled and threw the devil horns back at me!  Grin

I can't remember which song but Tommy was on the edge of the stage and I pointed at him and I was like "TOMMY!!!" and he also smiled and pointed back!  Grin

When Axl introduced bumblefoot he was like "I'd like to introduce..." and I yelled bumblefoot and Axl pointed at me and was like "Yeah!" It was the highlight of my night!  ok

Right before he played Down on the farm axl was like "Well this next song could be a disaster since I haven't played it in about 14 years... this is DOWN ON THE FARM!" It was totally cool. "You're Crazy" sounded great, Used to Love her was also kick ass and Rocket Queen, being one of my favorite songs was awesome  ok

The coolest part of the night was the confetti falling down during paradise city. I even have a handful and it's sitting in front of me next to my poster and ticket. Great fucking concert. Best concert i've ever been to. Oh yeah and if the dude who was beside me who sang all the words with me reads this(He told me his name was Rock_Star on mygnr) PM me dude! You were kick ass!!

THE BLUES!! Ill be uploading some more of these tommorow!!  ok

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2006, 03:34:34 AM »

sounds awesome man, videos huh, any chance they are down on the farm and your crazy? cant wait for more pics man.  ok
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2006, 03:35:54 AM »

We have a video of November Rain and my michelle... maybe down on the farm but I don't think so.  Sad
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »

Pretty cool that they're adding songs like Down On The Farm and You're Crazy back into the mix.  Sounds like a hell of the show, maybe even the best of the year
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2006, 03:41:51 AM »

Oh yeah and just so everyone knows, that place had to be sold out. Or pretty damn close!  ok
basktqase
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2006, 03:46:56 AM »

what happened to the update thread so that I can see what the set list was in my home state?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: