Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 03:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Heard something (partially) odd on Sirius Radio today...(RUMORED CD DATE!)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Heard something (partially) odd on Sirius Radio today...(RUMORED CD DATE!)  (Read 46378 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2006, 05:11:05 PM »

It's NOT coming this year folks...wake up. ?They CANNOT and WILL NOT just drop the album in stores unannounced. ?Not only would it be marketing suicide, but it would be impossible to produce a release like "Chinese Democracy" without ANYONE finding out. ?And judging from the Del James article, now Frank and Ron are recording parts as well.

Axl will never be able to leave well enough alone. ?At this point, it would be better to just release an album NOT called "Chinese Democracy" and see what happens. ?All this secretive BS...the HD ad, the RS article...makes no sense at all. ?If it's supposedly coming, what good does it do to keep everything so damn secret?

You're wrong.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2006, 05:14:14 PM »

Misterid, why do you say that?

Becasue someone was guessing again a few post before his and? domsayers are all the same, when in doubt, give up call defeat.

We need to keep hope do not give up misterid

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »

I'll believe it when I see it, but we'll see next week.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »

MSG is next week. I have to believe something new will appear from this band before that show.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »

You're wrong.

Why? ?Because Axl and Merck say so? ?They've been wrong about CD before. ?There are now 8 Tuesdays left...next week is out, and so is the 14th at this point. ?We've already been told it won't be the 21st, so now we have five:

November 28
December 5
December 12
December 19
December 26

I would say December 26th is also out considering the Holiday shopping season will be over. ?An announcement would need to come at LEAST two weeks in advance, preferably three. ?So for every week that passes between now and January, you can start at Novemeber 28 and start crossing them off the list.  So basically in four weeks, we'll know if it's coming in 2006 or not.  I'm sticking with my prediction of NEVER.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2006, 05:22:14 PM »

Misterid, why do you say that?

I could be wrong. There's a lot that goes into putting out an album, a lot of stuff that's not up to the artist, so I just don't see it all coming together in a few weeks.

Just trying to be real. I will be looking forward to the AMA's though, if that does happen.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:24:27 PM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
madagas
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »

ama's what?
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »

Why?  Because Axl and Merck say so?  They've been wrong about CD before.  There are now 8 Tuesdays left...next week is out, and so is the 14th at this point.  We've already been told it won't be the 21st, so now we have five:

Did I miss something?  Why is next week out?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2006, 05:32:35 PM »

Why?  Because Axl and Merck say so?  They've been wrong about CD before.  There are now 8 Tuesdays left...next week is out, and so is the 14th at this point.  We've already been told it won't be the 21st, so now we have five:

Did I miss something?  Why is next week out?

No, he's just stating his opinion as fact  Undecided

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »

Why?? Because Axl and Merck say so?? They've been wrong about CD before.? There are now 8 Tuesdays left...next week is out, and so is the 14th at this point.? We've already been told it won't be the 21st, so now we have five:

Did I miss something?? Why is next week out?

Common sense. It's highly unlikely to show up out of the blue despite what Merck said.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »

Quote from: Danny on Today at 05:31:00 PM
Why?? Because Axl and Merck say so?? They've been wrong about CD before.? There are now 8 Tuesdays left...next week is out, and so is the 14th at this point.? We've already been told it won't be the 21st, so now we have five:

Did I miss something?? Why is next week out?

Common sense. It's highly unlikely to show up out of the blue despite what Merck said.

Oh, I see.? It's just "highly unlikely" then...and you don't know for sure that the 7th is "out".? I thought maybe you had a time machine or something.

I'm one of the biggest skeptics on this board.? For years I've been saying that I don't think CD will EVER be released...yet, I'm intrigued by the date of the 7th.

On a side note, did you get your screen-name from one of the greatest Oasis songs ever?

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2006, 05:42:30 PM »

It's not any sort of proof of anything but I'd rather listen to logic and common sense instead of just grasping for straws. Besides, I'm one of those who won't believe it until I see it.

Yes, it is in reference to the Oasis song.  ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »

You're wrong.

November 28
December 5
December 12
December 19
December 26

I would say December 26th is also out considering the Holiday shopping season will be over.  An announcement would need to come at LEAST two weeks in advance, preferably three.  So for every week that passes between now and January, you can start at Novemeber 28 and start crossing them off the list.  So basically in four weeks, we'll know if it's coming in 2006 or not.  I'm sticking with my prediction of NEVER.
so in your logic there're still 4 weeks left till you should state that It's NOT coming this year.
december 26 might be out Because Merck said so. He also said they might not make the announcement.

either way stating an opinion as fact is pretty wrong.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »

The fact that this thread exists points to it being not true.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2006, 05:54:25 PM »

ama's what?

American Music Awards Huh
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2006, 05:55:24 PM »

yeah jarmo would have prolly deleted this thread if it was true
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2006, 05:58:49 PM »

Wouldn't that make it obvious then?? I don't think he would delete the thread with the real date in it.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2006, 06:03:20 PM »

It's not any sort of proof of anything but I'd rather listen to logic and common sense instead of just grasping for straws. Besides, I'm one of those who won't believe it until I see it.

Well, I'm basically one of those people too.  This info on Sirius and (my opinion) that November 7th is the most logical date IF it were to come out this year is getting me more excited than I probably should be.

Yes, it is in reference to the Oasis song. 

Hot.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2006, 06:21:02 PM »

Wouldn't that make it obvious then?? I don't think he would delete the thread with the real date in it.

i think so 'cause the gn'r management will be the first source that confirms the date.. but this could be the date of course but i don't think some radio station wil make the announcement
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2006, 06:22:38 PM »

All this download talk probably doesn't help our chances of getting CD anytime soon.
im willing to bet that axl has taken into account the number of downloads that will happen. lets face it, most non-fans will probably d/l it, seeing as though they don't even know much about GNR. those "former" GNR fans who suck slash's dick 90% of the time, and actually say the VR is actually good, will refuse to give their money to axl, and in turn d/l it.

What are you rambling on about. I'm not a "former" GnR fan, I don't suck Slash's dick, VR are amazing, I have no problem giving Axl my money.

You obviously think that you listed the characteristics of some stereotype, but really your just ignorant and talking out of your ass.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: