Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:53:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  BRAIN is at VEGOOSE w/ Praxis
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BRAIN is at VEGOOSE w/ Praxis  (Read 49486 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2006, 03:59:39 PM »

Some people just lack what is called COMMON SENSE. It's that simple. OUCH, I just cut my finger. I need to email Merck and see if I should use a band aid or not.

Fucking classic.  rofl

EDIT:  Polluxlm, If you think Merck isn't busy these days, you're crazy. Why because an album isn't out yet?? You don't think Merck is kept busy all the time by Axl?? GN'R are on tour right now, "but Merck isn't really busy these days." Who cares if he answered an email, maybe he did it to get people to SHUT THE FUCK UP about Brain playing one show with Praxis??

Exactly. Merck has shown to be VERY close to axl at all times. I'm sure with axl being on tour and constantly "on the go" poor ole Merck is one busy mofo.

chris83
Opening Act

2007?

« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »

I think if he really recorded all drums for the upcoming album he will be back when they start to play new songs after CD is released!

...unlike oasis we could not find a way to all get along
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »

I think if he really recorded all drums for the upcoming album he will be back when they start to play new songs after CD is released!

only if he gets paid a bucket full of money man.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »

I don't think it really has to do with that. He wants some family time right now and if he's ready to go on tour when the album is released, he will play. But if not, then he won't. He'll be back eventually though but I just don't see the release of the album being the determining factor, especially if it's in the next month or so.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »

I don't think it really has to do with that. He wants some family time right now and if he's ready to go on tour when the album is released, he will play. But if not, then he won't. He'll be back eventually though but I just don't see the release of the album being the determining factor, especially if it's in the next month or so.

I just hope his kid aint in junior high by the time the album is ready.  hihi

Just some humor people , just some humor.  peace

noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2006, 04:24:24 PM »

I loved the pics posted--Totally rock! As far as being "pissed off" at Brain, well gee I hope you got your little squirt off...if the dude got X amount of time for "matenity leave" he can do what the hell he wants. And if he wants to get off of the Axl Rose gravey train, what's your friggin problem, there's already a replacement in place!
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »

Saul, great photos from yesterday...The 12 minutes or so they actually showed was outstanding!  I'm gonna hop on your site now and see if anyone has recorded it

let me know what username you signed up with and I'll approve your account right away.  ok

same name...been a member there for a while now, but i normally post on the official site
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2006, 04:48:59 PM »

Saul, great photos from yesterday...The 12 minutes or so they actually showed was outstanding!  I'm gonna hop on your site now and see if anyone has recorded it

let me know what username you signed up with and I'll approve your account right away.  ok

same name...been a member there for a while now, but i normally post on the official site

cool cool

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2006, 04:59:09 PM »

Like I said, if Brain plays with gnr when they hit Cali and Reno then all is forgiven but if he doesnt, then I wonder if the people claiming its ok are going to chance their tune.?

who the hell do you think you are .. axl? A member of gnr?? Roll Eyes

Brain played Vegoose and rocked Vegoose with Praxis. Why? Cause he has time off from GNR , it was a one off show with some of his best friends in a band that he's been a part of for many many years. It was a show that has been scheduled for quite some time and thankfully he was able to attend and indeed had the blessing of those who "pay the bills" ... lol

Everyday it seems you all are just looking for more AND more uneeded drama by looking too fucking deep into the most simple of situations. Whats next? Where does it end for some of you? This isnt the da vinci code ... it isnt some big whodunit mystery. It's a fucking rock band on tour about to release an album.

Brain is a member of GNR , right now he's getting some much deserved time off. But that doesnt mean he has to hide in house handcuffed to his newborn 24/7.

Besides , is WORSE came to worse .. gnr has a very capable drummer in frank who obviously is more then happy to be where he is.

p.s. , gnfnr2k (dave) ... I'll pass the message on to brain that if he drums with GNR in Cali and Reno that he will be "forgiven" by you personally. I'm sure that will get him motivated to jump right up there!? ok

"forgiven" .....? hahahahahahahaha? rofl classic.

and peace to those who live with a slight bit of sanity.? peace

I am not? going to get into a pissing match with you since? that is what you are after. I am sorry if you cannot face the facts.? Fact is Brain is a member of guns n roses, if he took time off from gnr he should not be playing with another band, its that simple.? If he has time to being playing any shows it should be shows with guns n roses. That would you like? you calling in sick to work and going to work for another company. The fact is if Slash took time off from VR then started playing gigs with camp freddy I am sure you and others would get pissed off that he was doing that and not touring with VR.

As for frank being capaible the guy? sucks, im sorry, but he is not that good. The first few shows of the tour he has thrown the whole band off with his playing and they sound ouf of synch. I have listened to the youtubes and have talked? to people that have gone to the shows.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 05:03:11 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2006, 05:10:53 PM »

Dave your wrong.
Brain is a trade worker and took some time off from his main company. During his vacation he opts to do some SIDEWORK. What is so wrong with him doing  a show here and there by his home?

get a grip....

If GNr were touring in the Cali area Im sure he would have done those shows. You need to relax. He will be back. Im sure he ll be back by Jan....chill out

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2006, 05:11:22 PM »

I am not  going to get into a pissing match with you since  that is what you are after. I am sorry if you cannot face the facts.  Fact is Brain is a member of guns n roses, if he took time off from gnr he should not be playing with another band, its that simple.  If he has time to being playing any shows it should be shows with guns n roses. That would you like  you calling in sick to work and going to work for another company. The fact is if Slash took time off from VR then started playing gigs with camp freddy I am sure you and others would get pissed off that he was doing that and not touring with VR.

As for frank being capaible the guy  sucks, im sorry, but he is not that good. The first few shows of the tour he has thrown the whole band off with his playing and they sound ouf of synch. I have listened to the youtubes and have talked  to people that have gone to the shows.

I could care less what any of the members of GNR or VR do or who they play with , when they play with them or why. None of these is any of my buisness. However , obviously Brain was given time off and obviously he isnt being made to stay under lock and key in his baby's bedroom. As stated by Merck , theres a ton of difference between playing a gig an hour from your home and being on the road with gnr for 6 months. Think about that.

If the BAND are cool with the deal us FANS should just get the hell over it.

As for Frank not being good? He is the bands choice , if you dont like his playing then dont go to the shows or download bootlegs. Simple as that.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2006, 05:12:58 PM »

Dave, the guy played a 45 minute set with some friends. That's all. Its not the end of the world. No one seems to have a problem with it.

as for Frank, the only negative reviews of him that I've heard have come from you, man ?Undecided

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2006, 05:19:08 PM »

I am not? going to get into a pissing match with you since? that is what you are after. I am sorry if you cannot face the facts.? Fact is Brain is a member of guns n roses, if he took time off from gnr he should not be playing with another band, its that simple.? If he has time to being playing any shows it should be shows with guns n roses. That would you like? you calling in sick to work and going to work for another company. The fact is if Slash took time off from VR then started playing gigs with camp freddy I am sure you and others would get pissed off that he was doing that and not touring with VR.

As for frank being capaible the guy? sucks, im sorry, but he is not that good. The first few shows of the tour he has thrown the whole band off with his playing and they sound ouf of synch. I have listened to the youtubes and have talked? to people that have gone to the shows.

I could care less what any of the members of GNR or VR do or who they play with , when they play with them or why. None of these is any of my buisness. However , obviously Brain was given time off and obviously he isnt being made to stay under lock and key in his baby's bedroom. As stated by Merck , theres a ton of difference between playing a gig an hour from your home and being on the road with gnr for 6 months. Think about that.

If the BAND are cool with the deal us FANS should just get the hell over it.

As for Frank not being good? He is the bands choice , if you dont like his playing then dont go to the shows or download bootlegs. Simple as that.

I think you mean you could NOT care less  Roll Eyes
If im paying $90 to see gnr, I want to see gnr not some guy named Frank on drums. OH most people already booked flights and paid for tickets before anyone knew Brain was not going to be there.  And I think you are full of it that you would not be pissed. I ll do one better. If you went to see  a Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains show and already paid for tickets and BH took some time off for your show and a few others but decieded to do a solo show during that tour, you would be pissed. You can claim you would not all you want but you would be lying if you said you would not care.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »

Dave your wrong.
Brain is a trade worker and took some time off from his main company. During his vacation he opts to do some SIDEWORK. What is so wrong with him doing? a show here and there by his home?

get a grip....

If GNr were touring in the Cali area Im sure he would have done those shows. You need to relax. He will be back. Im sure he ll be back by Jan....chill out

I am not wrong. Like I said lets see if Brain does the gnr cali shows. If he doesnt then there is a huge problem. If Brain does not tour that means we now have TWO members on the album that are not touring. You dont think I should be upset after paying $90 for a ticket and not seeing two major members of the band? Also lets not forgot the BH thing a few years ago. He took time off away from gnr, started doing solo shows then up and quit right before RIO. Just think if the band didnt have Frank, they would have to had cancel the tour, and God knows you would be first in line to bitch about brain fucking up the tour by taking time off for gnr but had time to play a show with Praxis.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 05:24:25 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »

first of all I never said Praxis wasnt talented, I said they cant write a good song to save their lives..you call me mainstream, you know absolutley nothing about me , buckethead is MAINSTREAM!!! he is a gimmick and a shitty one at that..i was embarrassed when he was in GNR... ?dont tell people I am a GNR fan? I am just as big a fan as anyone on this board, and ill leave it at that, i am not going to get into a gay discussion about who the bigger GNR fans are..cause we are all fans... what does me not liking Praxis have to do with how big a GNR fan I am??? The reason i am pissed is because I want Brain in the band you morons!!!! ? and one more thing, Buckethead owns Zakk??? are you high? look buckethead is a great player, better than Zakk in fact, but what does that mean? he doesnt do anything with his talent....and I am still waiting for someone to name me ONE song by Praxis that is better than ONE GNR song....excluding My World of course.....
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2006, 05:26:17 PM »

I think you mean you could NOT care less  Roll Eyes

No , I meant what I said. I could care less. I actually care a small bit about it so I could cre less.

If im paying $90 to see gnr, I want to see gnr not some guy named Frank on drums. OH most people already booked flights and paid for tickets before anyone knew Brain was not going to be there.  And I think you are full of it that you would not be pissed. I ll do one better. If you went to see  a Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains show and already paid for tickets and BH took some time off for your show and a few others but decieded to do a solo show during that tour, you would be pissed. You can claim you would not all you want but you would be lying if you said you would not care.

Most fans outside the fanboards dont even know the names of most members. And I'm sure they didnt buy their ticket solely based on Brain being the drummer. Fact is Brain isnt the drummer for the next few shows and that information is public , fans can find this out.

The simple fact is this ... you buy a ticket fine. But that doesnt mean the event is always gunna go as planned. I may buy a ticket to a sporting event to see a certain athlete , however said athlete could get injured before the game , no? Should I bitch and moan? Nah.

You are just doing your best to blow this out of proportion and be a drama queen about the situation when theres really nothing dramatic or dire about whats happening.

Your upset about GNR not having Brain , how about you use yours and realize this is how it is and will be for a short while and no amount of internet bitching will change what it is.

Geez.

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2006, 05:28:17 PM »

Dave your wrong.
Brain is a trade worker and took some time off from his main company. During his vacation he opts to do some SIDEWORK. What is so wrong with him doing  a show here and there by his home?

get a grip....

I am not wrong. Like I said lets see if Brain does the gnr cali shows. If he doesnt then there is a huge problem.

You are not wrong?! You like to think everything you say is a fact or something? Who the fuck are you to tell us Frank is bad? Same with your bumblefoot comments lately: "He can't play TWAT, thats why they don't play it" You said something along those lines. I mean, where the fuck does that come from? Bumblefoot can handle TWAT just fucking fine. Stop making rediculous statements, your just assuming based on your own fucking ego. Sorry to say but your annoying the fuck out of me.

quote:dave-gnfr2k:
"Like I said lets see if Brain does the gnr cali shows. If he doesn't then there is a huge problem."

Give me a fucking break! What is the problem? Frank is an awesome drummer! Just like Bumblefoot is an awesome guitarist. Stop making a fool out of yourself. Now that is my opinion, so I try beeing nice in my response but I have a hard time with you acting all cocky (opinion, opinion).

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 05:34:12 PM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
madagas
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »

Youngun', it is a little odd....I miss Big B. Undecided He just has presence. Ron looks like the guy working at the Jewish deli down the street. rofl He's a great guy though.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »

Saul here is what the offical guns n roses site says.

GN'R Reloaded
Frontman Axl Rose will be joined by rock 'n' roll all-stars including former Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Finck and former Primus drummer Brian Mantia for the U.S. tour.

It says NOTHING about Frank there now does it?

phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »

you guys are all silly, how do you know he doesn't have Axl's blessing? pffff settle down.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: