Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:33:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning  (Read 12291 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2006, 11:59:16 PM »

i emailed merck about it

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Bono
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 12:08:48 AM »

if this true then Buckethead is back in the band.

Why would that be?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2006, 12:17:11 AM »

Talk about coming to conclusions

gnrevolution.com
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2006, 12:17:58 AM »

Why would that be?

its called sarcasm

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2006, 12:24:55 AM »

Why would that be?

its called sarcasm

Seriously, some people in this forum need a couple of Merck's qualudes.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2006, 12:27:15 AM »

For buckets sake , I can only wish this was an "original" song and one he wrote and axl decided to throw it towards the soundtrack as a thank you to bucket. That , believe me , would be a big freaking thing/honor for Bucket.  ok

nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 12:27:49 AM »

yuck...who cares
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

yuck...who cares
Yeah, who cares about the new band releasing something.. Roll Eyes

nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 12:33:52 AM »

yeah who cares....
Bono
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 12:36:04 AM »

Why would that be?

its called sarcasm

No. the problem is that some people on ths forum would actually come to that conclusion. I don''t know you well enough to know if you're sarcastic or serious. A smilie would help.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 12:44:07 AM »

Rumours of former band members coming back will always be out there...until Chinese Deocracy comes out and the liner notes say "Guns N Roses are...." and then everyone will get used to the line up and move on.  Funny how no one ever starts a rumour about Gilby coming back. rofl

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 12:46:52 AM »

For buckets sake , I can only wish this was an "original" song and one he wrote and axl decided to throw it towards the soundtrack as a thank you to bucket. That , believe me , would be a big freaking thing/honor for Bucket.? ok

Why? Bucket is on CD, that's honor enough. He will be credited with writing some of the songs on it. Either way, Bucket was paid a lot of money for his part on CD, and it will show. ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:57 AM »

Why would that be?

its called sarcasm

No. the problem is that some people on ths forum would actually come to that conclusion. I don''t know you well enough to know if you're sarcastic or serious. A smilie would help.

assumptions are never good for one's reputation, my friend.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2006, 01:04:37 AM »

For buckets sake , I can only wish this was an "original" song and one he wrote and axl decided to throw it towards the soundtrack as a thank you to bucket. That , believe me , would be a big freaking thing/honor for Bucket.? ok

Why? Bucket is on CD, that's honor enough. He will be credited with writing some of the songs on it. Either way, Bucket was paid a lot of money for his part on CD, and it will show. ok

Do we know this for sure...I could see him credited for writing or playing on 1 or 2 tracks, but nothing more than that...it would be a ligistcal nightmare...Axl would be give him a huge percentage of the cd's profit.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2006, 01:07:54 AM »

For buckets sake , I can only wish this was an "original" song and one he wrote and axl decided to throw it towards the soundtrack as a thank you to bucket. That , believe me , would be a big freaking thing/honor for Bucket.  ok

Bucket is a monstrous fan of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. His inclusion in the prequel would mean alot to the masked fiend.

TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2006, 01:08:35 AM »

Do we know this for sure...I could see him credited for writing or playing on 1 or 2 tracks, but nothing more than that...it would be a ligistcal nightmare...Axl would be give him a huge percentage of the cd's profit.

Profit financially? I doubt it. However, recognition yes! Axl paid him like a contractor, one time deal. He was paid for his part on the 02' tour also.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2006, 01:17:05 AM »

Not to read in to something or use my imagination, which you start to do after dreaming for years for a new GNR album.  What if Fink or Fortus rerecorded Buckets part in "Be Aggressive".  That would be a total gut check for Bucket.  Like if you stayed loyal to the band you could of had some part in the Chainsaw Movie.  Seeing Bucket is a supposed huge Leatherface fan. 
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2006, 01:34:24 AM »

It'd be cool... I love the TCM movie and GNR would fit well with it..? peace

Now that I've heard the song I'd really rather not hear Axl sing "I swallow, I swallow, I swallow!"

LOL, Axl would make it sound better than the FNM singer though. That guy kicks ass on "Epic," but on this "Be Aggressive" track I'm not impressed with his vocals much at all. Axl could do it much better IMHO.

Its 06.30 in the morning, I'm at work but I have to congratulate you on providing me with my first laugh of the day.

You are out of your mind.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2006, 02:06:59 AM »

That would be classic if one of Buckets demands for rejoining Guns is that they have a song in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I really hope that Axl does this so I can see Bucket again when I go to Everett.
Bono
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2006, 02:19:06 AM »

assumptions are never good for one's reputation, my friend.

Riiiiiight. That's a brilliant statement Roll Eyes. So what am I suppsoed to do? Assume you were being sarcastic or assume you were being serious? Either way "My freind" I have to make an assumption and like I said I don't know you well enough to make a proper judgement based on your post which included no smilie or anything remotely hinting at sarcasm. So get off the high horse and answer my question without the flair of arrognace. "I was being saracstic. peace" would've been more than sufficient.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: