Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:25:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses Flashback--1987
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses Flashback--1987  (Read 7982 times)
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »

Just got back from kindergarden - what's up everybody?  Smiley
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 08:52:17 PM »

MICHAEL DUKAKIS FOR PRESIDENT NEXT YEAR DUDES......BODACIOUS!!!!!..........GNARLY.  Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?  SYKE!!!!!  Like totally dudes, glam posers are dead...Megadeth!!!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 12:07:47 PM »

I'm not even born but that can't stop me from listening to Bad by MJ. It's that good.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 02:18:41 PM »

? SYKE!!!!!?

HAHA, Syke.. Haven't heard that one in years.. I mean, oops, since Wednesday in 7th grade Social Studies.

I had a fun weekend, My parents to us to dinner, then a comedy club, and saw a funny comedian. Andrew Dice Clay. Kindof italian New Yorker, really rude & obnoxious. Also the opener was ok, a Jerry Seinfeld. His bit got old after a couple minutes, I couldn't imagine listening to him for very long, he didn't have myuch material. Anyway this Clay guy will be around for a loooooooong time.

I'm going to Spencer's after school on Friday to buy this Gun and Roses cassette. My friend said they are going to open for Aerosmith on the "Permanant Vacation" Tour. Great to see Aerosmith back after so long off. Imagine a band breaking up and not doing much like that for so many years then coming out with a great album.

Oh yeah, my friend just got River Raid for Atari, the graphics are great... I can't imagine they can get much better than that.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 02:28:13 PM »

is it 14th august 1987 yet, that is the date of slashisvr

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 09:09:04 PM »

? SYKE!!!!!?

HAHA, Syke.. Haven't heard that one in years.. I mean, oops, since Wednesday in 7th grade Social Studies.

I had a fun weekend, My parents to us to dinner, then a comedy club, and saw a funny comedian. Andrew Dice Clay. Kindof italian New Yorker, really rude & obnoxious. Also the opener was ok, a Jerry Seinfeld. His bit got old after a couple minutes, I couldn't imagine listening to him for very long, he didn't have myuch material. Anyway this Clay guy will be around for a loooooooong time.

I'm going to Spencer's after school on Friday to buy this Gun and Roses cassette. My friend said they are going to open for Aerosmith on the "Permanant Vacation" Tour. Great to see Aerosmith back after so long off. Imagine a band breaking up and not doing much like that for so many years then coming out with a great album.

Oh yeah, my friend just got River Raid for Atari, the graphics are great... I can't imagine they can get much better than that.

You're still rocking Atari?  You don't have the Sega Master System yet?  8 Bit is the most advanced technology in the world!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 09:24:04 PM »

You're still rocking Atari?  You don't have the Sega Master System yet?  8 Bit is the most advanced technology in the world!

Pfff, those things are large and clumsy. Nintendo Game&Watch is soooo much fun.
got this one game where you have like this monkey and it throws barrels and sometimes they burn oh my god hahahahaa it's so much fun!!

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 10:43:31 PM »

Yeah too big, if only they'd make a portable game system for us boys.  They could call it Boy Game and it could be handheld or something.  That'd be genius.  Nah it'd never work.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 09:25:36 AM »

got this one game where you have like this monkey and it throws barrels and sometimes they burn oh my god hahahahaa it's so much fun!!

Fuck Im still in atari too, can you tell me more about this nintendo stuff?

No man can be my equal
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 07:43:29 PM »

Fuck Im still in atari too, can you tell me more about this nintendo stuff?

I love them. Graphics might not be quite as groovy as in Atari or Vic 20, but damn! the games are so fun!
Plus, they take the thing to entirely new level..Not only does each Game&watch come with a game, but an alarm clock aswell!No point using normal watches anymore!
too bad they don't come wioth some sort of leather wraps so i could attach the game&watch to my wrist

The monkey came is just turbo cool!! Yiu got like these levels, and you can move upwards..or even downwards using these ladders! they thought of everything.
you can also jump! which is good cause this insane fucking monkey keeps throwing shit at you!
there's some chick you need to rescue or whatever. It's very realistic.

ahhhh man wish they made rambo game&watch. where you could dodge barrels thrown by commies!!!Or even platoon game&watch.

I asked for commodore 64 for christmas..it's soooo expensive though:/ , well, livin on a prayer like bon jovi says!!! o my god he is smart

« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 07:46:39 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 03:17:32 PM »

Um...I think we missed the point here.   

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
Elrothiel
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 01:51:35 PM »

Mama? wha "Gums n' Wosie"?

hihi
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 03:06:47 PM »

hihi

SkynyrdGirls Mom: "Oh they're a bunch of trash.. Don't you ever fall in love with guys like that. rant You be a good girl and fall for nice boy."? hihi hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »

hihi

SkynyrdGirls Mom: "Oh they're a bunch of trash.. Don't you ever fall in love with guys like that. rant You be a good girl and fall for nice boy."  hihi hihi

Ooooh Mommy da' pwetty man wiv wed hair!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »

...i went round my friends and he had this cool thing called "mtv!"...they have music videos...on television!!!!!! IN TECHNICOLOUR HOW INTENSE IS THAT!

i saw the sweet child o mine video.....this band is cool...there like.....the aerosmith of now! And the one guitarist wears a crazy hat....who wears that type of shit maaaan

html sucks
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

[OFFTOPIC]I love this thread...[/OFFTOPIC]
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 08:56:59 PM »

that dude dance is great, hey sis how's this band called?
ganses rosas?  Shocked woooa sounds good

(all in spanish  hihi )

No man can be my equal
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 09:21:39 PM »

Well, I don't speak spanish, and not sure about this British chick either, but she seems kinda cute Grin  Anyway, my parents don't have cable yet, but my brothers friend Anthony taped Headbangers ball and lent it to my brother (TRUE STORY). So we saw this guns and roses WTTJ video. Cool song. Hey did you hear that is the guitarist(Slash I think is his name) in the beginning of the video, he plays a homeless man out front.
Elrothiel
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 09:23:57 PM »

Mommy, why lady makin' noisies in vis mooziic!!?

(BTW, to all those wanting to know why I'm talking like a li'l kid in this thread... its cuz I WAS a li'l kid in 1987... I was 1 year old!)
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 09:40:56 PM »

Well, I don't speak spanish, and not sure about this British chick either, but she seems kinda cute Grin  Anyway, my parents don't have cable yet, but my brothers friend Anthony taped Headbangers ball and lent it to my brother (TRUE STORY). So we saw this guns and roses WTTJ video. Cool song. Hey did you hear that is the guitarist(Slash I think is his name) in the beginning of the video, he plays a homeless man out front.
I saw this guy trying to help this other dude but he wont let him, I dont understand whats that with the jungle?  confused

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: