Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 07:33:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco  (Read 54784 times)
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »

yea, it is racist.? referring to 'black people' is a stereotype.? why did he have to point out that the people selling weed were black?? and why is it surprising to him that black people like to dance to GNR?? fucking racist in my book.?

and in case you don't know, this guy has a reputation for being a punk ass.

I don't know the member you're referring to but I didn't think it was racist.....did he have to mention that it was "black people"?No, it really doesn't matter what color they are.....I grew up in a very culture environment and friends of mine then and now would not give a hot fuck about those comments......He really could have said hispanics rather then "Mexicans"...I do agree with you there.......I mean, how the fuck does he know they are Mexicans? But racist?...not quite....but like you said, you have seen his posts before....I haven't..... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »

"hey where all the white women at"
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2006, 11:39:13 AM »

ok i did just see the black people comment, I guess thats racist, or maybe the guy just tells it like it is.  Anyway I dont wanna turn this thing into an argument, if you say hes been racist before then i guess ill take your word for it.

i don't know if he's been racist before, but he's been on here and other boards causing shit, claiming to be an insider, etc.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »

yea, it is racist.  referring to 'black people' is a stereotype.  why did he have to point out that the people selling weed were black?  and why is it surprising to him that black people like to dance to GNR?  fucking racist in my book. 

I don't know the member you're referring to but I didn't think it was racist.....did he have to mention that it was "black people"?No, it really doesn't matter what color they are.....I grew up in a very culture environment and friends of mine then and now would not give a hot fuck about those comments......He really could have said hispanics rather then "Mexicans"...I do agree with you there.......I mean, how the fuck does he know they are Mexicans? But racist?...not quite....but like you said, you have seen his posts before....I haven't..... peace
You have to understand that not everyone is politically correct, Some people say exactly what they see, I could care less what term he uses as long as its not derragatory.  Racist to me would be saying that some Nig$@ and SPIC%^$ were there.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2006, 11:41:41 AM »

is this thread about racist reviewers or the show last night? if you don't like it report it or post about it in management, and yeah it prolly coulda been worded with a bit more tact

on topic....is there a confirmed setlist yet?

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2006, 11:43:24 AM »

yea, it is racist.  referring to 'black people' is a stereotype.  why did he have to point out that the people selling weed were black?  and why is it surprising to him that black people like to dance to GNR?  fucking racist in my book. 

yea, but can't you guys see that he is categorizing people based on their color/ethnicity?  "the dope pushers were black."  "Surprisingly, old ass people, kids, blacks, and mexicans were dancing."  He is saying that old people, or kids, or black people, or mexicans for some reason shouldn't like GNR.  what does that mean.  all balck people are the same?  i can tell you, i know people with dark skin who act 'white' as fuck, and I know white kids who act ghetto as fuck.  skin color or ethnicity has nothing to do with it, and this guy is making comments saying it is.  it's just not fun to read that kind of shit.  slash was fucking mullato, so what, it's surprising that black people dance to GNR?Huh??

You have to understand that not everyone is politically correct, Some people say exactly what they see, I could care less what term he uses as long as its not derragatory.  Racist to me would be saying that some Nig$@ and SPIC%^$ were there.

True, but just because some people see something a certain way doesn't make it right.  was it right for al quaeda to fly airplanes into the WTC because they see the US as a world bully?  don't give me this crap about people 'saying what they see.'
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 11:46:38 AM by nonlinear » Logged

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2006, 11:44:50 AM »

This thread has turned out radioactive  Lips Sealed

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Apple7
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »

is this thread about racist reviewers or the show last night? if you don't like it report it or post about it in management, and yeah it prolly coulda been worded with a bit more tact

on topic....is there a confirmed setlist yet?

yeahh, what is setlist??? Huh
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2006, 11:47:01 AM »

Slash was mullato, now your racist, your wrong about this, now please stop your ignorance and end this argument.
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »

yea, but can't you guys see that he is categorizing people based on their color/ethnicity?  "the dope pushers were black."  "Surprisingly, old ass people, kids, blacks, and mexicans were dancing."  He is saying that old people, or kids, or black people, or mexicans for some reason shouldn't like GNR.  what does that mean.  all balck people are the same?  i can tell you, i know people with dark skin who act 'white' as fuck, and I know white kids who act ghetto as fuck.  skin color or ethnicity has nothing to do with it, and this guy is making comments saying it is.  it's just not fun to read that kind of shit.  slash was fucking mullato, so what, it's surprising that black people dance to GNR?Huh??

True, but just because some people see something a certain way doesn't make it right.  was it right for al quaeda to fly airplanes into the WTC because they see the US as a world bully?  don't give me this crap about people 'saying what they see.'

you're the racist dude...

call a black a black a white a white a yellow a yellow... no offense.

i'm living in the African Neighborhood in paris so i'm the white boy there .... it's not racist.

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »

now your comparing this guys terminology to the ideaology of al qaeda, please just drop it.

And maybe saying what he sees wasnt the best way to put it, so he tells it how it is.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 11:51:26 AM by dman1991 » Logged
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2006, 11:51:03 AM »

now your comparing this guys terminology to the ideaology of al qaeda, please just drop it.

"saying it as you see it" doesn't make it right.

MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2006, 11:52:33 AM »

"saying it as you see it" doesn't make it right.

why don't you just . . .

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »

ok he tells it how it is, now please shut up!!
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2006, 11:56:53 AM »

yeah so anyway, back on the topic.....who's got live footage handy??? anyone, anyone......I know that the Invasion show will have some sort of download available.....I can't see it live because...well....it has to do with me getting laid....all night. I mean, which would you choose?

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »

yeah so anyway, back on the topic.....who's got live footage handy??? anyone, anyone......I know that the Invasion show will have some sort of download available.....I can't see it live because...well....it has to do with getting laid....all night.
there was some clips in AFC, not much, but thats all ive seen. And honestly, I think I would choose gnr, you can get laid anytime, but gnr comes only so often.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2006, 12:01:36 PM »

I'm sure the setlist was pretty standard overall, but if someone could post it, that'd be great.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2006, 12:02:13 PM »

yeah so anyway, back on the topic.....who's got live footage handy??? anyone, anyone......I know that the Invasion show will have some sort of download available.....I can't see it live because...well....it has to do with getting laid....all night.
there was some clips in AFC, not much, but thats all ive seen. And honestly, I think I would choose gnr, you can get laid anytime, but gnr comes only so often.

Yeah but...I can always download it later on....I agree that there is something about actually watching it live that makes it even more amazing but...this chick is hot and she is REALLY READY....get me?

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2006, 12:06:04 PM »

Yeah but...I can always download it later on....I agree that there is something about actually watching it live that makes it even more amazing but...this chick is hot and she is REALLY READY....get me?
Yeah i got ya, I cant say I woulda turned it down at the time either, but where im at now(sober), I would definetly say gnr.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2006, 12:06:59 PM »

by the way yeah id love to see a setlist.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: