Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:27:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A funny rumor I saw posted on cd.com...Is Axl Rose dating Nicole Ritchie???
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A funny rumor I saw posted on cd.com...Is Axl Rose dating Nicole Ritchie???  (Read 5769 times)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« on: August 26, 2006, 10:59:59 AM »

God, this is too funny.  Where do people come up with this shit? rofl

It just reminds me of someone saying that Axl collaborated with Lionel Ritchie on CD...remember when that rumor circulated? rofl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=17961&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.terra.com/ocio/articulo/html/oci100130.htm
According to the link above, there are rumours that say that Axl may be currently dating Lionel Richie's daughter, Nicole. The article is in Spanish, so here you are a SUMMARY in English (it might not be very literal, but I think the "essence" is pretty clear):
After having been seen with a mysterious man, whose identity remains still a secret, at a club in LA, Nicole Richie was discovered walking by the hand of Axl Rose.
Nicole did not want to confirm the affair, and said that Axl and she are only friends.
According to Twist magazine, Nicole is making a super-party next month to celebrate her 25 birthday (by seeing her picture on the right of the page, I think there could be a misktake when typing her age), and Axl is the first in her list.

Honestly, I don't know how reliable this source is: I have tried to search this information in English but I couldn't find it (and that's something weird, as there are new gossips regarding Axl every day). However, I've thought that some of you could find this funny (and the article is there, anyway. There are even more. All of them in Spanish or Portuguese, thogh). In the link below you can see a current picture of Nicole. No comment.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/08/15/nicole_richie_has_some_pizza.html

edit: heres a translated version of whats on that page, keep in mind its not that great, the guy summed it up perfect but just postin it

Socialit? Nicole Richie already has taken off to its ex- ones enamored DJ A.M. with the head and decided to initiate a new relation. After to have been Vista with a mysterious man in a club of Los Angeles whose identity never was revealed, it was surprised seizure of the hand with the roquero Axl Rose of the Guns band n' Roses. Nicole did not want to confirm the relation and affirmed that it and the singer of 44 years "are single friends". In agreement with the Twist magazine, the daughter of Lionel Richie is going to give to a super-celebration the next month to celebrate her 25 years and Axl is first in its list of guests.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

she likes older men hhmmm and thats about it i think.

the one an only horsey !
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/08/15/nicole_richie_has_some_pizza.html

she needs to eat more than pizza.

she obviously dieted and she used to not look like this.

she doesn't look too healthy imo. Undecided
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 11:11:32 AM by dolphin » Logged
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 11:16:28 AM »

I hope this is a rumor, she's not very healthy, they have her on CNN all the time, about how she's a bad role model for young girls because she doesn't eat
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 11:19:09 AM »

If Axl IS dating Nicole Richie, please Axl, give that girl a steak ASAP.  I saw her on the cover of one of those gossip mag's yesterday and I like skinny girls, but that's a little much.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »

I hope this is a rumor, she's not very healthy, they have her on CNN all the time, about how she's a bad role model for young girls because she doesn't eat

I just wanted to post it because I remembered when everyone on here heard that Axl collaborated with Lionel Ritchie on CD and they were like ?nervous confused

rofl
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 11:24:55 AM »

If this is true then Axl has not only lost his mind, he has completely lost his taste in women.  ok

I don't believe it. But really. She's a brainless slut.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »

No, Nicole is currently dating Brody Jenner.  Yes, I read the gossip sites.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »

No, Nicole is currently dating Brody Jenner.? Yes, I read the gossip sites.

and she was on again off again with DJ something or other and then she dated crush Jeff Goldblum and then she dates Brody Jenner...............

I read them too rofl rofl rofl

this is just a prime example of how Richard said about the Roast Lamb story to NOT believe everything you read.

Just like when people on here freaked when they heard Lionel and Axl collaborated on CD.

I just laugh at how rumors get more attention then solid news facts rofl
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 11:29:46 AM »

woah,i knew she was skinny,but not that much! Shocked she really need some more pizza Undecided
i hope she gets better,she doesn't look healthy..

shit happens when you party naked
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 11:30:45 AM »

I think Axl has better taste then that.  hihi
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 11:35:05 AM »

even as far as gnr goes, this is one of the best rumours ever.

hope to christ this is true.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »

It's sad that some girls think they have to be THAT skinny. ?She was much better looking when she was somewhat chunky. ?And she wasn't even that chunky, she just looked it standing next to Paris Hilton.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 11:38:16 AM »

oh axl get your freak on somewere's else PLEASE !

the one an only horsey !
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 11:39:03 AM »

That is true. ?This would certainly put Axl back on the map if it were true. ?Obviously it's not, but what if Axl fed her some food and got her back to her normal fighting weight, saving the girl's life. ?Oh that'd be great!

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »

That is true. ?This would certainly put Axl back on the map if it were true. ?Obviously it's not, but what if Axl fed her some food and got her back to her normal fighting weight, saving the girl's life. ?Oh that'd be great!

Then Paris Hilton would cry and go on ET and say that she wished Axl would help her too rofl

Seriously, this rumor is up there with GNR playing hicktown Atlanta club that generated umpteenth pages EVEN AFTER it was DENIED by Merck and management.

Just goes to show you that some people prefer gossip/rumor over real news and that is sad.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 12:20:23 PM »

i can't understand people that find skinny girls like nicole richie sexy.. a women gotta have some curves..

this just can't be true.. dumbest rumour ever
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »

i can't understand people that find skinny girls like nicole richie sexy.. a women gotta have some curves..

this just can't be true.. dumbest rumour ever

It's not true.  I was just simply letting people know that people tend to believe EVERYTHING when Axl Rose's name is mentioned and unfortuately, its GOSSIP and RUMORS instead of REAL news.  When real news is mentioned, everyone is like, "no way" rofl

anyways...found this:

http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/23/new-couple-alert-nicole-richie-and-brody-jenner/

The couple hit one of their favorite West Hollywood haunts, Hyde, on the night of August 22, the day after Jenner?s 23rd birthday.

Nicole Richie, 24, was nursing a broken heart after splitting with boyfriend Adam ?DJ AM? Goldstein for the second time last May (they originally broke up in December 2005, but got back together in March). Now the Simple Life star is moving on with Brody Jenner, the former flame of Laguna Beach refugee, Kristin Cavallari, 19 (they split two weeks ago). The couple, who?ve been dating for just a week or two, spent the entire weekend together in Malibu, where Jenner was even seen driving Richie?s car.

?He really likes her,? a source tells Us. ?Brody is really easy-going and Kristin was very high-strung. He likes that Nicole is so laid-back and that she?s older and more mature.?

The 23-year-old Princes of Malibu star hit the Teen Choice awards solo on Sunday, August 20, but met up with Richie afterward at Hyde where the two snuggled and held hands. Also on hand at the L.A. hot spot that night: Jenner?s ex, Cavallari. Awk-ward!

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »

speacking about ritchie... was this rumour of working with LIONEL RITCHIE a bullshit? I heard that 1 or 2 years ago. Was it a hoax?
(Lionel Ritchie did some awesome tracks like "say you, say me" in the 80's)

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 12:45:12 PM »

speacking about ritchie... was this rumour of working with LIONEL RITCHIE a bullshit? I heard that 1 or 2 years ago. Was it a hoax?
(Lionel Ritchie did some awesome tracks like "say you, say me" in the 80's)

guess we'll know when we see the credits on CD hihi

I have no idea.  I doubt it, but I happen to like Lionel Ritchie.  He had some great hits back when I was growing up in the 80s.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: