Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Crack and my teenager...wtf to do
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crack and my teenager...wtf to do  (Read 14940 times)
pebbles
« on: July 23, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »

omg, my teenage daughter who has everything going for her(she'll be 18 tuesday) wants to go back out with a guy who does crack. they dated a few months ago and on about the 3rd date he took her to a crack house and she tried it!! when she got home at 3am i was ready to die, she was so messed up and could not stop chewing on her lip and talking stupid shit. so i did not let him come back, but now shes about to be 18- guess whos trying to show up again.,.i talked to him tonight and it wasnt good. he knows i forbid it but what can i do, shell be 18. ive told her if she sees him she has to move,,man i would die if that happened, you see she lost her father when she was 5 (he had cancer) and we have been very close. god i dont know what to do. pray a lot, but i actually want to hurt this guy real bad.. any suggestions or advice. Sad
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 11:47:28 PM »

I feel for you, that's a tough position Undecided

If I was you, I'd call the police. They could probally check him into rehab or even lock him up, either way he'd be off the streets. Also, maybe if you had to.. a restraining order? I'd tell him to back off or youd phone the police, and if he doesn't.. then call them up.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 11:55:21 PM »

Truth be told, kicking her out would be a bad thing I think........because you already know 99% chance that she's gonna end up getting burned in this deal.  You should support her and encourage her and hope she doens't fall under this dude's spell.  My advice would be to just be extremely heartfelt and straightfoward with her that this guy is bad news.  She has to understand that nothing good can come of it.  I wish you all the best of luck and I hope she doesn't get caught up in the dude's problems.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 12:29:07 AM »

Invite him in for a nice drano shake.  Then cut him up, grind the bones and take the meat to a local dog shelter at 2am and toss him over the fence.
pebbles
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 12:43:55 AM »

Invite him in for a nice drano shake.? Then cut him up, grind the bones and take the meat to a local dog shelter at 2am and toss him over the fence.
oh my god,. i love it..lol,,ur so cool.
Brody
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 12:44:45 AM »

omg, my teenage daughter who has everything going for her(she'll be 18 tuesday) wants to go back out with a guy who does crack. they dated a few months ago and on about the 3rd date he took her to a crack house and she tried it!! when she got home at 3am i was ready to die, she was so messed up and could not stop chewing on her lip and talking stupid shit. so i did not let him come back, but now shes about to be 18- guess whos trying to show up again.,.i talked to him tonight and it wasnt good. he knows i forbid it but what can i do, shell be 18. ive told her if she sees him she has to move,,man i would die if that happened, you see she lost her father when she was 5 (he had cancer) and we have been very close. god i dont know what to do. pray a lot, but i actually want to hurt this guy real bad.. any suggestions or advice. Sad

Ok.. Seeing that Im still a youngster.. 21 bout.. and ive been around the block I guess with the shit.. This guy is a doper.. he needs your daughter like he needs his dope.. YOU have to be EXTRA Vigilant against creeps like him.. Who Cares if your daughter turns 18.. You still have control over her.. whether the law says it or not.. Dont kick her out.. Lock her up.. I have never smoke crack but i have dabbled in coke a little... nothing serious.. but I have seen alot of good girls get caught up and strung out all cause there boyfriend..  Do you have any brothers? that could show this kid the light?
pebbles
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 12:46:27 AM »

I feel for you, that's a tough position Undecided

If I was you, I'd call the police. They could probally check him into rehab or even lock him up, either way he'd be off the streets. Also, maybe if you had to.. a restraining order? I'd tell him to back off or youd phone the police, and if he doesn't.. then call them up.
I did call the detective in my home town, we went to school together, they went to the house and threatened to take their kids if more was reported..which scared the hell out of them,,just like them giving my daughter the fuckin crack scared the hell out of me.,. thanks
pebbles
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 12:51:30 AM »

Truth be told, kicking her out would be a bad thing I think........because you already know 99% chance that she's gonna end up getting burned in this deal.? You should support her and encourage her and hope she doens't fall under this dude's spell.? My advice would be to just be extremely heartfelt and straightfoward with her that this guy is bad news.? She has to understand that nothing good can come of it.? I wish you all the best of luck and I hope she doesn't get caught up in the dude's problems.
Thanks, it would kill me to kick her out, i dont think i would ever do that, i know that is what he would want. i am hoping and praying because i really think i would hurt this guy some how if he keeps messing with her, i have to be pretty tough to be mom and dad. i mean like i said if her dad was living this guy wouldnt be walking. ok
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 01:03:50 AM »

Invite him in for a nice drano shake.  Then cut him up, grind the bones and take the meat to a local dog shelter at 2am and toss him over the fence.
Best. Idea. Ever.
"How'd you like to play, How fast is 911?"

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 03:10:37 AM »

My two cents.

Your kid is prolly just trying new stuff.. I know I was the rebel and did all sort of shit, as did quite a lot of my friends, for most of them it was just that, to try something new.

Two of my friends however did stay on that road and the last time I saw the guy he was shooting shit into his arm and was a mess after that.

It's good what you did with that friend detective. I just hope they don't go doing some personal vendetta, since that's what the crowd I know would've done.

I'm just glad I'm not a part of it, tho when my gf broke up with me I was so close of making that call to get me a fix.

But I didn't.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
anythinggoes
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 04:32:24 AM »

you may of done this already but, have you tried talking to her and i mean really talking to her about the problems of crack do some research go to the libary get out the most extreme cases of crack abuse you can find try and scare the shit out of her with that but at the same time also try and show her how much you care worry and love her

good luck its a situation i hope i never have to deal with
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 06:52:20 AM »

all of the advice so far is good.  wow, the age of 18 makes it tough.  of course we'd all hope that by 18 she was making better decisions, but obviously she's not.  I just don't know.  Huh  The Drano shake sounds like the best idea.  Cheesy

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

Do everything you can to get her away from that guy. ANYTHING.

Get her help RIGHT NOW. Even if that means a forced rehab facility.

Do not take this lightly. Tell that guy not to come around any more or you will call the police on him. Tell him you are serious.

Guys like that will end up using and abusing your daughter to support their crack habit. That is why he had her try it in the first place. She made a mistake and it is not too late to fix that, but you have to act right now with zero exceptions. Her life depends on it.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 12:33:28 PM »

pebbles, i am so sorry, but you know, most times, girls who hook up with drug addicts have tried drugs before.
And if they haven't, the reason why they are attracted is something you may not want to know.

I haven't helped my best friend, i lost her i ntrying too hard, and after 12 years, she quit drugs.
I haven't managed to stop her from taking them and no one did, friends, parents, we all tried.
And we all lost her, she doesn't speak to us anymore.

Nothing to say
Shirell
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

That's terrible.  I really feel for you, I have a 17 year old stepson and I would not want to be in that position with him.  I think you have to try and get her to see him for what he is.  I don't think you can wait and see how this pans out.  You need to do anything at all that will get her away from this guy.  Good luck pebbles LOL
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 01:32:43 PM »

you are making me dread the teenage years of my daughter nervous

good luck...maybe a serious sit down talk and try not to get pissed off too much and ...oh i have no idea...good luck Undecided

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 01:50:55 PM »

You should take SLC's advice and get her into rehab. She may have only tried it once, but it's likely that she'll do it again. Everyone knows how addictive that drug is. Also, I think it would be fairly easy to get a restraining order against the boyfriend if you tell the police that he's harassing your family and endangering your child.

I think kicking her out would be the wrong thing right now, because she's still young and at the point to where you can possibly get through to her.

Crack addiction can be a life long battle. My mother's friend started smoking crack when he was 18 years old and he's 43 now and in prison. Every time he gets out of jail, he'll get a job and stay clean for a couple of weeks, then he falls right back into that lifestyle and starts using again and stealing from people who trust him.
pebbles
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »

thanks to all for suggestions, right now i have tears because i dont know what to do, i couldnt kick her out because i love her soooo much. im just so damn scared that he wont give up, but i just hope my daughter has enough love and respect for me that she will not do this to our family.
kerry
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 05:08:22 PM »

Ya girl needs helping love. ?She needs ya to be strong for her and do what ya gotta do to put her right. ?Crack is fucking bad shit. ?Seriously. ?Tryin it once, I wanted to do it agen but since I wont let no substance make a slave of me, I stopped it right there. ?Ya girl gotta get away from this asshole. ?He's no good to none on that crap.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 05:21:58 PM »

no way she'll be addicted after trying once. It's not heroin.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: