Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:12:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Crack and my teenager...wtf to do
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crack and my teenager...wtf to do  (Read 14945 times)
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 03:06:42 PM »

wait till she has a bad tripp

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
pebbles
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 04:19:28 PM »

Doesnt crack effect your heart? like make it beat real fast. that what scares me about her, she is so small, little ears, little nose, about 5'2" and weighs about 120, i think her heart is so small (right for her size) and that it cant take it. but like i have said i will do ANYTHING i have to do to keep her away from this one, im sure she will run into more as she gets away from home more, but if i catch him with her i will fuck him up or he will me one but i will definitely go off.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 05:39:05 PM »

Doesnt crack effect your heart? like make it beat real fast. that what scares me about her, she is so small, little ears, little nose, about 5'2" and weighs about 120, i think her heart is so small (right for her size) and that it cant take it. but like i have said i will do ANYTHING i have to do to keep her away from this one, im sure she will run into more as she gets away from home more, but if i catch him with her i will fuck him up or he will me one but i will definitely go off.

It definitely does make your heart speed up to a crazy pace.  Over time it also clogs\constricts arteries and that's why a lot of people that do coke or smoke crack have heart attacks.  It could really happen at any age, especially if you do too much.  Overdosing is always a possibility, especially with someone so tiny as your daughter.  SO WATCH HER CLOSE!!!!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 05:42:04 PM »

why don't you make your daughter read this whole thread ?

Nothing to say
Elrothiel
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 06:05:56 PM »

Yea, print it out and make her read it back to you! That'll make her realize that you're not trying to "spoil her fun" or anything because teenagers often think like that even when its obvious that you're just lookin' out for them! It'll just make her realize that it isn't just your advice, its everyone else's too! It'll definitely help matters, even if its only a little bit, it'll definitely help. ok Smiley
pebbles
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 07:31:29 PM »

Thank you all very much for this good advice! I have been thinking about getting her to read this thread. your so right in that she always thinks im trying to spoil her fun,,you just dont know what i have accepted for her,,ive been thru the goth guy, redneck, pothead, total user,mohawks,guy who takes pills prescribed for his dog, jesus i dont even like to think about it..and i have been very nice to these, well most of em. but when it comes to crack rant
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 07:45:05 PM »

Yeah after she reads this thread, she'll also notice the thread right underneath it that is the "I just got home wasted thread"...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »

Thank you all very much for this good advice! I have been thinking about getting her to read this thread. your so right in that she always thinks im trying to spoil her fun,,you just dont know what i have accepted for her,,ive been thru the goth guy, redneck, pothead, total user,mohawks,guy who takes pills prescribed for his dog, jesus i dont even like to think about it..and i have been very nice to these, well most of em. but when it comes to crack rant

Hahaha... I'm surprised you put up with the guy that was taking the pills that were prescribed for his dog.  My best friend from about 5 years ago, well her dad was a veterinarian and she was always stealing medicine from him that she would take.  Esentially most of it is the same medicine that humans take, just under a different label or brand name.  It's still fucked up though, really fucked up.

pebbles
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 09:59:00 PM »

you know i just dont get it.  i saw the pic of that girl who did meth,,what a difference. crack also fucks up your teeth from what ive heard and if it makes your heart beat real fast, man thats not a good feeling, mine does it from stress and i dont take any drugs and it makes me nervous and its sorta scary, you think your going to have a heart attack. i told my daughter about what people have been saying on here and she is going to read it soon ( shes not here right now). and you know what she said, "you know its hearing things like that from other people(not mom) that makes me not want to do it.. yes yes so whoever says a thread like this with all the great gnr fans dont help  can kiss my butt....
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2006, 10:29:14 PM »

you know i just dont get it.  i saw the pic of that girl who did meth,,what a difference. crack also fucks up your teeth from what ive heard and if it makes your heart beat real fast, man thats not a good feeling, mine does it from stress and i dont take any drugs and it makes me nervous and its sorta scary, you think your going to have a heart attack. i told my daughter about what people have been saying on here and she is going to read it soon ( shes not here right now). and you know what she said, "you know its hearing things like that from other people(not mom) that makes me not want to do it.. yes yes so whoever says a thread like this with all the great gnr fans dont help  can kiss my butt....

Meth is a lot worse for teeth than Crack.  They call it "meth mouth" and it rots your teeth in a short period of time.  Millions of dollars in tax money is spent every year in the US on prison inmates that need to get their teeth fixed from smoking meth.  It's fucked up.

pebbles
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »

i never thought about that, tax money goes to some really fucked up causes!!! im not the only one with whom these feelings i share.. Grin
Shirell
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 04:29:31 AM »

Hang on in there Pebbles. Sounds like you've at least got her to look down Commonsense Road.  Crack is total shit.  It highly addictive, it does rot your teeth, makes you pasty pale, moody  and singleminded about one thing only....more crack.  I have plenty of friends who like a smoke, do a bit of coke etc occassionally but that all okay when it's recreational, crack doesn't give you the 'recreational' option.  Reading this thread would be a good way to go.  Tell her to check out some of the ages on the kids posting here.  A lot of them are teenagers as well, maybe she'll realise your not just trying to spoil her fun you are trying to lead her down the right path.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 04:42:25 AM »

pills prescribed to his dog?  rofl What pills? Paracite medicine?

where the hell does she found these guys? Animal clinic?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
ComeOnAxl!
Rocker

Sup Ya Brew 2 !

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 05:26:54 AM »

Blame the boyfriend, his Crack  rant rant rant rant rant rant rant dealer friends, protect her, tell her boyfriend, you'll break his Neck if he puts her in that position again.

ok

Bow!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

A
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 06:01:20 AM »

To illustrate :

Audrey was my best friend.

She was already on coke and hero a long time before she turned 18.
Her parents put her in a private school away from home before she was 18, hoping she would do something with herself rather than keep going with drugs and the boyfriend.

It didn't work.

They did everything that was possible before she was legally an adult.

None worked.

Oh, yeah, some things worked :

In attacking the guy she loved ( critics and all), she stopped speaking to her parents.

She never forgave her parents for putting her away.

The ifrst time she tried to quit was because her dad ( one of the rare people who kept on visiting her no matter wht, you cannot imagine how much of a shithead she became to people whilst on drugs, she would pressure me to go and buy her codeined throat syrup on prescription for me, clean needles, you name it) found her, crippled and crying in her kitchen, she'd spent 48 hours without hero and was really sick.
Her dad carried her to bed and watched her over. Bless him.

He never said a word to hurt her.

And she woke up to herself. But from then, it took 9 YEARS to quit once and for all.

I lost Audrey's friendship for being what she thinks is an arse, on her back.

Audrey had it all, a sharon stione like physique, all men wanted to fuck her and all women wanted to be her, she was THAT cool.
She was very gifted, she had been a junior champion in athletics and was into fashion school ( god she was gifted, you cannot imagine, she'd turn any piece of cloth into anything she wanted)
She had more friends than anyone i have ever known.
She had a close up loving family.
Two beloved dogs ( two little things i abhored but she loved them)
She wanted kids above everything else, she adored kids.

She was very intelligent and curious and had GUTS.

I remember her taking me along to beg money so we could buy cigarettes lol..or throwing up on every single shop window one early morning as a sign of rebellion after coming out of a club ..partying with hell's angels at 15...daring a guy in a porshe to have a race between our scooters and his car...

She was F U N

I think shestarted drugs because it was too heavy for her, being that cool, adored, looked upon, taken as role model and whatnot..

The pedestal she was on was just too much for her.

People had expectations of her and she destroyed it all. Purposefully.

Be careful Pebbles. You see your kid one way, but unless you really know how she sees herself, all you risk to do is to loose her and make her angry, especially if you attack the ones she loves.

Nothing to say
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2006, 07:01:51 AM »

I got a few examples of speed, actually two examples.

The first one was doing speed with his friend, who russians wanted dead, when his speed didn't hit and his friend was out he took the hypo his friend was using and loaded the remaining shit, which was poisoned, he got cramps and lost conciuosnes, but when cops found him he was bruised from head to toe so he was prolly beat to death, and his appartment was "cleaned" so I guess it was someone he knew. He was the best friend of a friend of mine, who did a lot of shit after that not to feel or something, now he's pretty clean.

The other one is just a stupid fuck-up that that put the guy in a hospital for five years, he took a fix and had forgotten to take insulin, which gave him cramps and his brain didn't get air/blood whatever and did some brain damage. The docs said he'd be like a three year old but my friend asked him what the fuck did you take and saw a tear running down his cheek, so he knew he wasn't that badly damaged his brain, he went to see him every day for those five years and now the guy can live a normal life (without drugs), but he ain't the smart fun guy he used to be.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »

To pebbles' daughter: There are millions of guys your age out there. There are plenty of guys that are fun and interesting without being a crack addict. You need a guy who will lift you up - not drag you down. This guy will do nothing to make your life better, but you certainly will be better off without him. Crack will just ruin your life. You will be throwing away your hopes and dreams, your health, and your looks. It will steal years away from your life if not your life itself. It will damage your relationships with your friends and family. Don't throw everything away for a guy who doesn't even care about himself let alone about you. He will do nothing to make your life better, but you will have a bright future without him.

Pebbles, I think the best action right now is to keep communicating with your daughter. Constantly remind her of the dangers of crack or any other drug, but most  importantly constantly remind her of your love for her. Keep telling her you love her and you want the best for her. Build on her self-esteem and her confidence in herself. Let her know that she deserves a man who will treat her like gold. Make sure she knows you are there for her no matter what. It will be easier for her to make the right decision if she is surrounded by your love and feels confident for her future.

I would also think about finding a local NA meeting to see if they would be okay with you taking her there and have people talk to her so she can hear about the horrors of drugs firsthand. The message will be much louder and clearer.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2006, 05:52:56 PM »

Craig Charles does crack..
pebbles
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »

To pebbles' daughter: There are millions of guys your age out there. There are plenty of guys that are fun and interesting without being a crack addict. You need a guy who will lift you up - not drag you down. This guy will do nothing to make your life better, but you certainly will be better off without him. Crack will just ruin your life. You will be throwing away your hopes and dreams, your health, and your looks. It will steal years away from your life if not your life itself. It will damage your relationships with your friends and family. Don't throw everything away for a guy who doesn't even care about himself let alone about you. He will do nothing to make your life better, but you will have a bright future without him.

Pebbles, I think the best action right now is to keep communicating with your daughter. Constantly remind her of the dangers of crack or any other drug, but most? importantly constantly remind her of your love for her. Keep telling her you love her and you want the best for her. Build on her self-esteem and her confidence in herself. Let her know that she deserves a man who will treat her like gold. Make sure she knows you are there for her no matter what. It will be easier for her to make the right decision if she is surrounded by your love and feels confident for her future.

I would also think about finding a local NA meeting to see if they would be okay with you taking her there and have people talk to her so she can hear about the horrors of drugs firsthand. The message will be much louder and clearer.
She has made a few comments that she doesnt think he is worth it,,so we'll see, she is gone to a festival where he may be and i am very nervous tonight and i havent heard from her, i asked her to call. I have said a few prayers and just hope somehow tonight good judgement kicks in..i will get her to read this thread when she comes home tomorrow, yea shes staying all night,,,god help us. Thank you all again for your advice and opinions, believe it or not it does help me..
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 02:21:47 AM »

do a bit of coke etc occassionally but that all okay when it's recreational,

i dont think yo should say that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: