Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:30:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Out ta Get Me: Rock in Rio 2006 (Its over)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Out ta Get Me: Rock in Rio 2006 (Its over)  (Read 9234 times)
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2006, 03:33:07 AM »

Oh, I've listened to just about all the Euro boots, but anyway... go on...
Then I don't see how you are arguing that Axl's voice is bad..

He has his worser nights, for sure, but all in all, its not 1991 anymore! ?That's my point and that's why Axl won't succeed with this band!
If you listened to early '91 bootlegs, Axl sounded like utter shit. Also, he has probaly played about 50 concerts in the past 13 years, cut him some slack.

No offense, but what the fuck? ?The point is, Axl did re-record on perfectly mastered digital copies, where we can hear his voice giving way to age. ?That was what? ?8 years ago?
Ok, and Slash also re-recorded perfectly mastered digital copies where we could hear him perfectly. The only difference, is that Slash was constantly playing guitar since he left GnR, but he still didn't hit every note perfectly. Of course Axl's voice was going to change while he got older, what makes you think that if GnR stayed together, that his voice would have been any differen't than Live Era...era? (1999)

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2006, 03:33:58 AM »

The one thing that needs ALOT of improvement is Bumblefoot's playing. He just isn't nailing the BH material the way he should be.

Buckethead was a cancer to the band and we should be happy he's gone.

I liked his Nightrain solos - that was it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2006, 03:36:43 AM »

The one thing that needs ALOT of improvement is Bumblefoot's playing. He just isn't nailing the BH material the way he should be.

If BH was a cancer, what the fuck is Bumblefoot? He cant even replicate what the "cancer" did. On the 2002 songs or the new songs. If BH is cancer, then BBF is Ebola.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2006, 03:36:57 AM »

We shouldn't go off topic here, but I completely disagree with you.

That being said, our little friend hopefully is  reading the tour schedule trying to back up his 'all the boots' comment....

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2006, 03:38:05 AM »

Juses fucking Christ! You are totally not realistic. I am huge, I mean HUGE Guns fan. I listen to GN'R since 1990. I've watched them so many fuckin' times and I really know every piece of puzzle about them. That's fucking why I want so badly the reunion. BUT NOONE CAN CONVINCE ME THAT AXL VOICE IS THE SAME OR THAT AXL VOICE IS BETTER THAN IT WAS. HOWEVER, Axl is alive and stil fuckin' rooooocks. That's why I'm going to his concert in Istambul.

P.S. Piece, I'm at work and my boss is shouting. He's not GN'R fan however... hihi

"...It don't really matter..."
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2006, 03:38:11 AM »

If BH was a cancer, what the fuck is Bumblefoot? He cant even replicate what the "cancer" did. On the 2002 songs or the new songs. If BH is cancer, then BBF is Ebola.

Bumblefoot didn't require a chicken coop in the recording studio.

Bumblefoot spoke to fans.

Bumblefoot didn't make the band into a joke.

Bumblefoot didn't walk out on the band.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2006, 03:38:52 AM »

That being said, our little friend hopefully is  reading the tour schedule trying to back up his 'all the boots' comment....

drool
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2006, 03:39:34 AM »

BH lets the music do the talking. If you dont believe me, go listen to the demos. ok

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2006, 03:40:08 AM »

Your point here is what?

Ever waited outside after a Bucket solo show? He does visit with his fans and treats them very well.,

Subjective

Neither did Bucket. There was a four year gap between gigs. Bucket moved on to other things.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:43:54 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2006, 03:41:03 AM »

BH lets the music do the talking. If you dont believe me, go listen to the demos. ok

That's ok - the majority of the world won't read the liner notes anyways when the album comes out.

Additional musicians: Buckethead, Gary Nice
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2006, 03:41:49 AM »

drool

I think you've shown everyone here how little research you have done. Best to refrain from posting nonsense or at least channel Dubya by skewing your diatribes with enough fuzzy evidence to make the nonsense convincing.

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2006, 03:44:24 AM »

Neither did Bucket. There was a four year gap between gigs. Bucket moved on to other things.

Buckethead left the band just prior to Rock in Rio IV in 2004, causing Guns N' Roses to cancel their scheduled appearance.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2006, 03:45:38 AM »

I dont understand why everyone is bashing this guy... its true, Axl's voice isn't really up to par all the time. I think he's improving as the tour comes along.. but he still has work to do...

I don't think its over though. Time will tell...

gnrevolution.com
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2006, 03:45:55 AM »

I think you've shown everyone here how little research you have done. Best to refrain from posting nonsense or at least channel Dubya by skewing your diatribes with enough fuzzy evidence to make the nonsense convincing.

drool
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2006, 03:46:50 AM »

I dont understand why everyone is bashing this guy...

I forgot the Golden Rule here, which states: "Axl Rose is God."  Sorry, I'll try to do better next time.   crying
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2006, 03:47:10 AM »

*Childish*

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2006, 03:52:04 AM »

That's ok - the majority of the world won't read the liner notes anyways when the album comes out.

Additional musicians: Buckethead, Gary Nice
Your point? Who cares if the whole world skips the liner notes on the album. A million blind men can hear the album, and it still wont change BH's impact on the material.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2006, 03:54:13 AM »

Buckethead left the band just prior to Rock in Rio IV in 2004, causing Guns N' Roses to cancel their scheduled appearance.
BH is not the reason. Rio4 would have just been rehash. Are you telling me rehash isn't possible without BH? He could have quickly hired someone as a replacement, or just did rehash with Finck/Fortus.

Death Cube K
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2006, 03:56:44 AM »

This is like discussing how it's like walking on the moon with some average guy who havent been there but just seen the pictures..
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2006, 03:58:07 AM »

Jesus Christ, what a useless thread.

Duke it out in the Dead Horse section  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: