Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  My negative Karma's
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My negative Karma's  (Read 31958 times)
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »

Honestly i think this whole "karma" thing is stupid.? I mean, come on, we're talking about the band with an attitude here - Guns N' Roses!? It kinda stops people from saying what they want.? I feel like i can't even curse anymore because i might accidently curse at someone.? CENSORSHIP.? In the real world, does God come down from the heavens and say "YOU LOSE KARMA POINTS" when you curse/offend at someone?? Its fucking stupid, people should be used to that in real life.? I'm sure that the whole system is here because of people that spam in threads and need to get banned, but taking it to saying "you're fucking dumb/shut the fuck up, thats a stupid opinion" is getting out of hand.? When i argue my opinion i can't be expected to say "Well, okay, kind sir, i don't agree with your opinion, but i'm going to respect it anyway" as i feel EXTREMELY strongly about some things so i can't just respect other's opinions.

Give me negatvie karma points for this i dont give a fuck anymore.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:18:23 PM by WeHeldTogether » Logged
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »

aww....

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2006, 03:19:35 PM »

Oh shut up.  You're a mod so you can say what you want.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2006, 03:22:27 PM »

That's not it. We've explained about a thousand times why we have the system, we've explained what to do if you don't agree with it (get the fuck out). Every few weeks it seems there's a post just like yours and I, and I can't speak for all the other mods but I'd assume they feel the same way, don't feel like answering to every each one of them separately.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2006, 03:32:37 PM »

Yeah! You tell 'im. I even went to the trouble of making a story up. I have no idea where it is though.

But it's a Guns N' Roses board baby!!!!!!!!!!, so we should encourage anarchy. You know, like... Fuck you, sort of thing, that stuff that's really great to read. Sticks right between your eyes.

Haha. It's guns n' roses. One of the major policies of this board is that it's so readable. Hence we have so many lurkers, registered or not.

Go figure.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2006, 03:36:24 PM »

I'm not saying we should encourage anarchy and that we should encourage not having any rules, i'm just saying that going as far as not being aloud to insult people is kind of annoying and stupid.  I just think everyone should be aloud to say what they want.  I mean, if people repeatedly do it over and over again, it should be stopped.  But most people, like me, only do it when they think another's opinion is stupid, which is not very often.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2006, 06:02:23 PM »

I'm not saying we should encourage anarchy and that we should encourage not having any rules, i'm just saying that going as far as not being aloud to insult people is kind of annoying and stupid.? I just think everyone should be aloud to say what they want.? I mean, if people repeatedly do it over and over again, it should be stopped.? But most people, like me, only do it when they think another's opinion is stupid, which is not very often.

If in a debate you have to insult the other person, you've kind of lost. no

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2006, 06:14:42 PM »

I'm not saying we should encourage anarchy and that we should encourage not having any rules, i'm just saying that going as far as not being aloud to insult people is kind of annoying and stupid.? I just think everyone should be aloud to say what they want.? I mean, if people repeatedly do it over and over again, it should be stopped.? But most people, like me, only do it when they think another's opinion is stupid, which is not very often.

Exactly.

On a side note, ever since this karma thing was added, people have created so many threads about it. You think people would know what bad karma is by now.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »

I didn't say anything about a debate...example: some guy in the GNR section made a thread saying "i wish you assholes would stop singing while im trying to enjoy the show" so i said "you dick," and then said something like "everyone just wants to enjoy the concert" like that, and that's why i got karma.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2006, 11:09:52 PM »

I didn't say anything about a debate...example: some guy in the GNR section made a thread saying "i wish you assholes would stop singing while im trying to enjoy the show" so i said "you dick," and then said something like "everyone just wants to enjoy the concert" like that, and that's why i got karma.

But you don't have to say " u dick." Saying "everyone just wants to enjoy the concert." is enough.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2006, 08:51:44 PM »

Honestly i think this whole "karma" thing is stupid.  I mean, come on, we're talking about the band with an attitude here - Guns N' Roses!  It kinda stops people from saying what they want.  I feel like i can't even curse anymore because i might accidently curse at someone.  CENSORSHIP.  In the real world, does God come down from the heavens and say "YOU LOSE KARMA POINTS" when you curse/offend at someone?  Its fucking stupid, people should be used to that in real life.  I'm sure that the whole system is here because of people that spam in threads and need to get banned, but taking it to saying "you're fucking dumb/shut the fuck up, thats a stupid opinion" is getting out of hand.  When i argue my opinion i can't be expected to say "Well, okay, kind sir, i don't agree with your opinion, but i'm going to respect it anyway" as i feel EXTREMELY strongly about some things so i can't just respect other's opinions.

Give me negatvie karma points for this i dont give a fuck anymore.

hey man.. its just a lost karma point. and the mods rock!

RichardNixon
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2006, 10:12:23 PM »

Karma points are gay. I could be banned tommorow and wouldn't give a ratt's ass. I was forced to leave something else once, far more important than a Guns N' Roses board.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:14:57 PM by RichardNixon » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »

I wear my negative Karma with pride.............
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2006, 12:47:43 AM »

Karma points are gay. I could be banned tommorow and wouldn't give a ratt's ass. I was forced to leave something else once, far more important than a Guns N' Roses board.

The White House?

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
RichardNixon
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:42 AM »

The White House?

Yes sir.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »

i just got another one im on -2 now.what the f@#k was that one for, the last one was for no reason, i looked in the important threads of the adminastrative and no mod has put down why, can i have an explanation please

how many till i get banned???

i havnt offended anyone or argued with anyone on this bored so why the negative

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
anythinggoes
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »

i just got another one im on -2 now.what the f@#k was that one for, the last one was for no reason, i looked in the important threads of the adminastrative and no mod has put down why, can i have an explanation please

possibly the retard comment even though it was said in jest
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2006, 11:09:44 AM »

possibly the retard comment even though it was said in jest

isnt that what smileys are for to show you were joking etc??some mods are real strict, come on mods it was a joke anythinggoes knew it, hence the? rofl << dude, i put him there to show i was joking!!!

oh and hey anythinggoes how do you get positives??

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2006, 11:26:13 AM »

Bribe a mod.

Fuck 'Em All.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2006, 11:28:15 AM »

Bribe a mod.

with you're picture's

<<<<

rofl

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: