Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:58:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Do You Wear Panties...LMAO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do You Wear Panties...LMAO!  (Read 19479 times)
Shirell
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 03:55:25 PM »

I think I'd leave this one well alone Marcus.  Sounds a bit of a weirdo to me.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »

I think I'd leave this one well alone Marcus.? Sounds a bit of a weirdo to me.

Oh trust me, I'm staying far away from him... hihi
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 04:00:15 PM »

what sort of guy are you looking for ?

One of my best friends is single  hihi hihi

Nothing to say
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 06:10:43 AM »

So, I was going to go out on a date with a guy yesterday. (Please don't be disappointed. LOL)

Anyways, we started talking online through emails, text messages and Yahoo! Messenger.

In the evening around 6 P.M. he text messages me and says: "Do You Wear Panties?"
So, I said no and I was actually pretty offended (Right now, I'm laughing my ass off about it, though.)
So, he says "Do you want to come over and play around?"
And, I reply: "Only if you're not wearing panties."
So, basically, he got offended and didn't give me a reply back so we didn't go out.

But, I was actually kind of hurt because here, I wanted to go and hang out with a cool guy and he ends up being this big pervert. Ugh.

Anyways, there's more out there I can find, but isn't that just strange as hell?

Why do u post this stuff?

So that the quota of shit threads is at its required level......

I don't get it, I'm not laughing. Maybe you had to be there.

(Oh, and yes, I am gutted)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:54:36 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Brody
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 06:21:55 AM »

This is an awkward subject on a gnr board!  peace
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 08:18:33 AM »

So, I was going to go out on a date with a guy yesterday. (Please don't be disappointed. LOL)

Anyways, we started talking online through emails, text messages and Yahoo! Messenger.

In the evening around 6 P.M. he text messages me and says: "Do You Wear Panties?"
So, I said no and I was actually pretty offended (Right now, I'm laughing my ass off about it, though.)
So, basically, he got offended and didn't give me a reply back so we didn't go out.

But, I was actually kind of hurt because here, I wanted to go and hang out with a cool guy and he ends up being this big pervert. Ugh.

Anyways, there's more out there I can find, but isn't that just strange as hell?

Your gay then?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Brody
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 08:32:09 AM »

I think hes bi.. Cause I thought i read somewhere else about a chick.. or maybe he's just exploring! IDK..
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 10:20:51 AM »

I don't mean to offend anyone, but a man dating another man is way weirder for me than a man wearing panties...

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 10:35:18 AM »

Sorry the love match was so fucked up... hihi

usually wearing panties is something I look for, but in women
anythinggoes
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »

I don't mean to offend anyone, but a man dating another man is way weirder for me than a man wearing panties...

something very common in the world today it used to bother me but it doesnt now just part of life and not something i want to do but its there deal with it ?hihi and the panties issue well what can i say you gotta do what you gotta do to get it going no harm done in the end
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 10:45:36 AM »

No. Special people talk to cars and hug strangers.

Actually special people are what we called "Special Olympians"

Fuck All Y'all
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 10:50:20 AM »

That whole convo went right over my head.  I didn't see anything funny or annoying about it.  Undecided

Why don't you just....
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 10:51:30 AM »

I believe he thinks you're the perv for asking him to take off his panties on the first date.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 11:24:30 AM »

I believe he thinks you're the perv for asking him to take off his panties on the first date.

rofl

That's what I got out of the whole conversation too... hihi

Well done Markus, well done..

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »

I think hes bi.. Cause I thought i read somewhere else about a chick.. or maybe he's just exploring! IDK..

Yes, Brody's right. I'm bi.

But anyways, I don't know why I'm regretting it now, but, I should have never created this thread.

But, as long as nobody's too offended...
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 12:02:40 PM »

come man, you know you love it ...  it turns you on  ?____?

Shirell
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 02:07:14 PM »

But anyways, I don't know why I'm regretting it now, but, I should have never created this thread.

Hey Marcus, there's nothing wrong with being bi.  Its very bohemian and you double your chances at finding love!  Seriously though, it was brave of you to post this thread in the first place, don't be embarrassed about it.  I don't think there are many of us who haven't at least had some very confusing thoughts about someone of our own sex before.  When I was 17 I moved over to Los Angeles, I was there to attend the UCLA (that's a whole new story), I met a girl over there who was sharing the house with four of us.  She was great and we really got on well.  I could say well I was confused but I wasnt, I fancied her and that's the sum of it!  We practically lived together (we did actually end up sharing a room in the house) until I was 19.  There's not a problem with you.  Nothing needs fixin love!  Try and be at peace with who you are, you'll be a lot happier a lot quicker that way.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »

Hey Marcus, there's nothing wrong with being bi.  Its very bohemian and you double your chances at finding love!  Seriously though, it was brave of you to post this thread in the first place, don't be embarrassed about it.  I don't think there are many of us who haven't at least had some very confusing thoughts about someone of our own sex before.  When I was 17 I moved over to Los Angeles, I was there to attend the UCLA (that's a whole new story), I met a girl over there who was sharing the house with four of us.  She was great and we really got on well.  I could say well I was confused but I wasnt, I fancied her and that's the sum of it!  We practically lived together (we did actually end up sharing a room in the house) until I was 19.  There's not a problem with you.  Nothing needs fixin love!  Try and be at peace with who you are, you'll be a lot happier a lot quicker that way.

mmmmm .... details ....

ps: sorry markus, we switch to prettytiedup story now Smiley

pps : i kid i kid !!!

anythinggoes
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 02:35:31 PM »

Hey Marcus, there's nothing wrong with being bi.? Its very bohemian and you double your chances at finding love!? Seriously though, it was brave of you to post this thread in the first place, don't be embarrassed about it.? I don't think there are many of us who haven't at least had some very confusing thoughts about someone of our own sex before.? When I was 17 I moved over to Los Angeles, I was there to attend the UCLA (that's a whole new story), I met a girl over there who was sharing the house with four of us.? She was great and we really got on well.? I could say well I was confused but I wasnt, I fancied her and that's the sum of it!? We practically lived together (we did actually end up sharing a room in the house) until I was 19.? There's not a problem with you.? Nothing needs fixin love!? Try and be at peace with who you are, you'll be a lot happier a lot quicker that way.

mmmmm .... details ....

ps: sorry markus, we switch to prettytiedup story now Smiley

pps : i kid i kid !!!

No dont kid i agree this story sounds a lot more interesting please continue or if any other of the female board members wishes to post their story im sure there will be a lot of interest out there drool

hihi
avesia
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »

me, me!!  hihi

well, I've never actually fell in love witha  girl, but I sure liked many...I haven't had relationships or stuff like that, but I've been with ~10 girls.. Embarrassed well, just kisses and maybe a little more, but not sex...I'm not bi, so I don't think I could...not sure I wanna try...but there's nothing wrong with exploring this side of your personality/instincts/whatever-you-wanna-call-it...and I see nothing wrong in kissing a girl or two at a party... ok
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: