Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 06:49:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th  (Read 65743 times)
Dellorto
Opening Act

« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »

what's the set list?

hey Jarmo, can't you get a interview with them?

best regards

are you ready?
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2006, 09:38:43 PM »

I don't know about you guys , but it seems to me like the fans ( atleast the people who post reviews here)   are beginning to not dig these shows as much as they were at the beginning of tour. At the beginng people were kind of digging the solos  and didn't really mind them  but now the reaction towards them is not good at all  and the band is getting bad reviews because of it .  When will Axl get it through his head that these solos are hurting the band  and he should stop it ASAP.  If they are going to be performing those solos in the U.S  then he might as well not even show up at the KROQ thing in california because it will be a Donnington part 2 .
Surge
« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2006, 09:47:57 PM »

Alright, got the quote I referred wrong. I didn't hear that well and was told that was what was said... But what he really said probably was "The next song is one of the ingredients you may need when rent-a-cops go bad". That seems more right. And he also said something like "that was straight outta sweden, A.W.A. - Asshole with attitude" after the jam / before November Rain.

The Dizzy's towel incident is getting scarier. I managed to get out of the GnR show with Dizzy's hair! When I woke up today, I couldn't see that one coming... so here's the towel with some of Dizzy's DNA (edited due to confusion).

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 10:38:23 PM by Surge » Logged
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #243 on: June 28, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »

wtf...

that pictureeeee?
what the hell is thattttt? Shocked
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #244 on: June 28, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

you must be a slash fan? beer

How can you not be?

Seriously, you all get so upset when someone has anything to say about GNR that isn't over the top praise.? He said exactly how he felt.? And he's pretty close to reality with it at that.? Let people give their opinion without bashing them.? ?peace
I can't be a fan of him because of the fact he left gnr  rant this dude is wrong with what he says. If he doesn't like the new band then like axl said moons ago "he can go home then and watch dvds of the old band"  beer
estranged.1098
« Reply #245 on: June 28, 2006, 10:12:12 PM »

I don't know about you guys , but it seems to me like the fans ( atleast the people who post reviews here)   are beginning to not dig these shows as much as they were at the beginning of tour. At the beginng people were kind of digging the solos  and didn't really mind them  but now the reaction towards them is not good at all  and the band is getting bad reviews because of it .  When will Axl get it through his head that these solos are hurting the band  and he should stop it ASAP.  If they are going to be performing those solos in the U.S  then he might as well not even show up at the KROQ thing in california because it will be a Donnington part 2 .

You've been saying the same thing since the tour started. In fact, in every thread of these live updates you always post the same thing.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43:49 PM »

You've been saying the same thing since the tour started. In fact, in every thread of these live updates you always post the same thing.

Why is there such an all-out effort by some here to stifle the TRUTH about the tour?  Another poster remarked Axl sounded great, but he didn't care for the hired Guns behind him.  He got called a Slash fan and was told not to post his review tomorrow.

Axl apparently thinks he made Guns N' Roses.  Perhaps he's finding out that's not true.  What's wrong with talking about it?  Maybe the sooner Axl realizes its not true, the sooner he'll reconcile with Slash and the others.
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: June 28, 2006, 11:05:17 PM »

so since you and a few ppl think this its the TRUTH i think not, i been to 4 shows so far and loved every min of each one. and know there are a few more ppl here who feel the same, stop being so negitive
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

Why is there such an all-out effort by some here to stifle the TRUTH about the tour?  Another poster remarked Axl sounded great, but he didn't care for the hired Guns behind him.  He got called a Slash fan and was told not to post his review tomorrow.

Axl apparently thinks he made Guns N' Roses.  Perhaps he's finding out that's not true.  What's wrong with talking about it?  Maybe the sooner Axl realizes its not true, the sooner he'll reconcile with Slash and the others.

The truth?  What you call the truth is not in fact truth, but merely a matter of opinion, as 3 pointed out right below you.

As far as where the quote in your post started, in reference to the solos during the tour, the Illusion-era Guns played some really long solos, too.  This is nothing new.

Ali
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2006, 11:17:37 PM »

if the guitar solos are getting bad reviews... imagine what Buckethead's nunchunks solos got back in 2002!!??  Shocked
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2006, 12:28:07 AM »

Just come home from Oslo. It was amazing, Axl sounded great! I don't really have time with an review right now, must have some sleep... I met the whole band except Axl and Finck at the After Party. AMAZING!
I talked to Bbf for a while and he was so nice, so cool. But he wasn't to happy 'bout the press... Pitman was great to, what a nice guy. He laughed at my t-shirt: "Chinese Democracy, I'v been waiting for ten years".

I met Merck and Beta to. I will never forget this night, so amazing. I will give you more later.

Hope you enjoyed the updates I gave to Steve McKagan. It was quiet hard but I hope you enjoyed it.

Good night!

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
EFISH
« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2006, 12:30:38 AM »

linuzzz... thats so awesome dude! it must have been so, i dont know the word... but heart-racing i gues  you can say, to be backstage with all those guys.

you are one lucky guy (chick? not sure lol)...

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2006, 12:31:37 AM »

Why are people still bitching about the solos, would the fans that hate them rather just the band come out and play the songs and that is it? The solos add more to the show, plus it gives axl a breather to catch his wind and lets the band show their talents.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »

linuzzz... thats so awesome dude! it must have been so, i dont know the word... but heart-racing i gues  you can say, to be backstage with all those guys.

you are one lucky guy (chick? not sure lol)...

Yeah it was crazy. Haha, I'm a guy!

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2006, 12:43:43 AM »

Well, did you got any info from release or something or just chat with the guys about the gig and stuff like that?

dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2006, 12:51:37 AM »

wow, that's so awesome that you got to meet everyone at the after party!!! smoking

weren't Axl and Robin there? or they were but you couldn't talk to them?

Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:10 AM »

I didn't get any info from release.

Robin was there but I never met him. I didn't see Axl.

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2006, 01:02:47 AM »

Awesome, so glad all you gys had a great time!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Chief
Legend

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2006, 01:12:11 AM »

wow that is amazing, lucky dude!!! please let us know anything else interesting from the after party! thanks Smiley

Just come home from Oslo. It was amazing, Axl sounded great! I don't really have time with an review right now, must have some sleep... I met the whole band except Axl and Finck at the After Party. AMAZING!
I talked to Bbf for a while and he was so nice, so cool. But he wasn't to happy 'bout the press... Pitman was great to, what a nice guy. He laughed at my t-shirt: "Chinese Democracy, I'v been waiting for ten years".

I met Merck and Beta to. I will never forget this night, so amazing. I will give you more later.

Hope you enjoyed the updates I gave to Steve McKagan. It was quiet hard but I hope you enjoyed it.

Good night!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
SLCPUNK
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21:58 AM »

BORING.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: