Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:42:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mother and possible murderer of JonBenet Ramsey dead
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mother and possible murderer of JonBenet Ramsey dead  (Read 10893 times)
Shirell
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 06:18:46 PM »

Good riddance, cancer eh, the big guy in the sky will have his vengence
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 08:23:28 PM »

looks like it may not have been the parents afterall....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208761,00.html

unreal - the plot thickens ??

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 08:28:06 PM »

I saw this today in the news.  Holy shit alot of people may be eating crow.  BTW, wtf is with Thailand?  Do they have zero police force or any knowledge whatsoever that child predators flock to their nation??  I just don't understand.  Huh 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 08:51:01 PM »

I still think the parents were both involved and this guy was caught after a deathbed confession by Patsy.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »

I still think the parents were both involved and this guy was caught after a deathbed confession by Patsy.

If you have time, read the Jon Benet story on CrimeLibrary.com and you might think otherwise - its pretty compelling evidence that they are NOT involved at all.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »

Interesting theory Mal.  Anything to back it up? 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »

I thought it was interesting too.  After 10 years, the guy is caught AFTER the chief purpetrator dies......
pebbles
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 10:47:12 PM »

Good riddance, cancer eh, the big guy in the sky will have his vengence
i dont think god gives cancer to people for punishment.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 10:59:52 PM »

What about poor innocent children?  Undecided  Angry
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 11:11:16 PM »

I thought it was interesting too.  After 10 years, the guy is caught AFTER the chief purpetrator dies......

I think that is the greatest crime of all, that the mother, who could turn out to be innocent (even though she was never even found guilty!!!), never got to know that her child's killer was found and brought to justice.

It also appears Patsy knew that the authorities were tracking the suspect now in custody BEFORE she died.....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 11:17:22 PM by HannaHat » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 11:11:32 PM »

I saw this today in the news.  Holy shit alot of people may be eating crow.  BTW, wtf is with Thailand? 

A huge sextrade........
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 11:14:02 PM »

I think that is the greatest crime of all, that the mother, who could turn out to be innocent (even though she was never even found guilty!!!), never got to know that her child's killer was found and brought to justice.

That is a shame really.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 11:25:37 PM »

Man, I forgot a lot of the details about this case.  Her murder was so brutal and horrific.  I can't imagine what her last moments must have been like.  Just sheer terror.

IF this is the guy, I hope he burns.

Mom
Headliner

Well ya know something Gene...

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 01:31:53 AM »

I saw this today in the news. Holy shit alot of people may be eating crow. BTW, wtf is with Thailand?

A huge sextrade........

I heard somewhere a lot of Western child molestors head to Thailand and cross into Cambodia where you can buy eight year old virgins in certain villages and all sorts of sick shit.

11/10/06!
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 03:30:57 AM »

Someone else already mentioned it but I agree that it would be a tragedy if this guy was proven to be the murderer and Jon-Benet's mother died without feeling some sort of closure or knowing that justice had been done. Whoever did this to her will rot in hell  Sad
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 03:33:11 AM »

I just heard on the news that primary school teacher has confessed to killing her but claimed it was an 'accident'.  Angry
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 09:28:26 AM »

Whoa...this is freaky.  Check out this sketch drawing by a psychic in 1998, two years after the murder.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/epilogue_12.html

Looks A LOT like the guy they just found if you ask me. 

His comments in todays news are really sick.  he "was in love with her"HuhHuh  SHE WAS SIX!!!!

Mom
Headliner

Well ya know something Gene...

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 11:30:16 AM »

Whoa...this is freaky. Check out this sketch drawing by a psychic in 1998, two years after the murder.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/epilogue_12.html

Looks A LOT like the guy they just found if you ask me.

Wow...that's really, really freaky...that was one good psychic.

11/10/06!
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 12:01:10 PM »

The guy claims JonBenet's death was accidental, but yet, there was a ransom note and she was drugged?  Something doesn't add up.  Either this guy is not involved, is involved but didn't kill her, or is trying to gain some degree of leniency.

For those talking about child sex trade being big in Southeast Asia, that's not the only place.  Look for declassified documents on MK-ULTRA, the Ted Gunderson Report, John DeCamp and  "The Franklin Cover-Up," court testimonies of Paul Bonacci, Alicia Owen, and any information on Johnny Gosch.  It's not only a phenomenon in Southeast Asia.

I still have my suspicions on the family being somehow involved.  Just because there was one arrest doesn't mean there aren't others involved.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 02:13:58 PM »

The guy claims JonBenet's death was accidental, but yet, there was a ransom note and she was drugged?  Something doesn't add up.  Either this guy is not involved, is involved but didn't kill her, or is trying to gain some degree of leniency.

For those talking about child sex trade being big in Southeast Asia, that's not the only place.  Look for declassified documents on MK-ULTRA, the Ted Gunderson Report, John DeCamp and  "The Franklin Cover-Up," court testimonies of Paul Bonacci, Alicia Owen, and any information on Johnny Gosch.  It's not only a phenomenon in Southeast Asia.

I still have my suspicions on the family being somehow involved.  Just because there was one arrest doesn't mean there aren't others involved.

There are sooooo many wierd facts about this case that either we don't know all the evidence to put the pieces together or the evidence/investigation was botched in the first place leaving the case almost unsolvable.

As much as I'd like to see this case closed, I am having some big time reservations about this guy being the killer.  He says he drugged her, yet they found no drug/alcohol in her system during the autopsy.  He might just be some desperate pycho who wants attention.  Apparently he was very into the case as it was developing a while ago and he wrote to Patsy before she died saying how sorry he was that jonbenet died.  It is common though for perpetrators of a crime to want to become involved in the investigation.....who knows.  I guess we'll learn more in the days/weeks to come.  Sadly I fear this is going to be major news headlines for the next few weeks too, much the way the media sharks had a feeding frenzy over it the first time...   Undecided

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: