Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mother and possible murderer of JonBenet Ramsey dead
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mother and possible murderer of JonBenet Ramsey dead  (Read 10897 times)
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« on: June 24, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »

Mother of Slain JonBenet Ramsey Dies

Patsy Ramsey, whose 6-year-old daughter JonBenet's 1996 slaying has never been solved, died Saturday of cancer, her lawyer said. She was 49.

Ramsey had been battling ovarian cancer since 1993 and suffered a recurrence several years ago, attorney L. Lin Wood said. She died at her father's home in suburban Atlanta with her husband, John, at her bedside.

"It is not unexpected but it is a sad day," Wood told The Associated Press.

JonBenet, who competed in beauty pageants, was found beaten and strangled in her parents' Boulder, Colo. basement on Dec. 26, 1996. A grand jury investigation ended with no indictments, and no arrests have been made.

The Ramseys said an intruder killed their daughter but a cloud of suspicion hung over the couple. The district attorney and a federal judge in Colorado have said it is likelier that an intruder was responsible.

JonBenet's death became fodder for tabloids and the subject of books.

"I think people realize now that this family was very much victims of that murder and have suffered greatly because of it in terms of the false accusations made against them," Wood told CNN Saturday.

Patsy Ramsey said she found a ransom note on the back staircase of the family's home demanding $118,000 for the safe return of JonBenet. John Ramsey said he found his daughter's body in a basement room eight hours later.

Buy AP Photo Reprints

An autopsy concluded JonBenet suffered a skull fracture, and was strangled and beaten.

The couple left Colorado after JonBenet's death and wrote a book, "The Death of Innocence," which was published in 2000.

They had residences in Atlanta and in Michigan, where John Ramsey made an unsuccessful bid for the Michigan House in 2004.

He finished second among six candidates vying for the Republican nomination. The Ramseys discussed their daughter's death during the campaign.

"We can't just hold our breath and hope the killer will be found and then go on with our lives," Patsy Ramsey said in 2004. "We have to move ahead now. We can't let evil win."

Patsy Ramsey is survived by her husband and their 19-year-old son, Burke.

---

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

Good riddance.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
brownst0ne
Opening Act

Guns n' Roses till I die...

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »

I don't know what to say, now she can be with her daughter again, right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »

Quick Question

why the fuck would a killer leave a ransom note if he had already killed the girl?

Those two are guilty.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »

i always thought they were guilty, i also always thought the son had something to do with it, but wow i didnt even know she was sick.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 06:43:03 PM »

I thought her brother killed her ?

Nothing to say
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 07:11:33 PM »

I thought her brother killed her ?

i think so too, but its never been proven and i think her parents were guilty because they were covering for him so he wouldnt be in trouble, theres just way too much evidence pointing towards that family in my opinion
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »

What i heard was :

Little boy was jealous of all her attention and the way the tod was brought up for the pageants made her reaall vane, so she would turn up in front of her brother asking " do you find me pretty" and would even jump into bed with him ?
So the boy grew up and one day, lost it.
I heard there was semen found on her body and she had been penetrated.
So, it's likely the parents induced a quasi incestuous climate in the house in making the little girl asking attention to anything and anyone, including males of her own family.
This one male being a kid.

Nothing to say
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:12 PM »

oh well, she gets what she deserves for trying to live vicariously through her daughter all those years, i mean cmon that girl was like 6 yrs old and they had her dolled up with makeup ,manicures, & pressures of a modeling career!  couldnt just let her be a fuckin kid, instead of making her there meal ticket!

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 12:02:31 AM »

Aaron Spelling and now Patsy Ramsey  Cry

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 12:40:52 AM »

I always thought it was odd. But could never form an opinion about it either way.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 02:11:41 AM »

This was such big news but I never even cared when it happened..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 03:31:01 AM »

Jessica, I think you may have read that in a tabloid.? Either way, I don't care, I didn't care about it back then, and I don't care about it now..... I think there's a special place in hell for her.

I think you were Jon's age when this happened hihi
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 08:58:29 AM »

No, i don't read american tabloids hun.

And what's surprising ? Incest between brothers and sisters is the most common out of all.
Imagine you're 12 and a little 6 year old trying to act like a woman comes into your bed on a regular basis with pretty girls and make up ?
At 12, you don't rationalise pulses.

Nothing to say
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 09:45:33 AM »

the story about the brother wasnt in the tabloids, i mean it was because tabloids write everything and just make it more embellished, but he really was a solid suspect.

I felt horrible the day i found out about this poor little girl, a little girl who had to be paraded around for fashion shows at such a young age, when most little girls want to play with dolls. i still feel so bad for her to this day, no little girl deserves to die like she did, and no little girl should be paraded around like a showpiece.

all the evidence pointed to the family, there just wasnt enough substantial evidence to convict them with a guilty sentence.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »

Goes back to 3 problems :

exploitation of children by parents ( in france, it would NEVER happen, our laws are very tight concerning kids and fashion/advertising/filming/....)

SEXploitation of children or their image ( pretty little girls + make up+cute short dresses+half naking bathing suits and dolly parton curls is a sexual image that can be found in the adult world and that should never be found in the children's world)

Laws that need change concerning kids and work in general.

Nothing to say
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 10:51:53 AM »

Goes back to 3 problems :

exploitation of children by parents ( in france, it would NEVER happen, our laws are very tight concerning kids and fashion/advertising/filming/....)

SEXploitation of children or their image ( pretty little girls + make up+cute short dresses+half naking bathing suits and dolly parton curls is a sexual image that can be found in the adult world and that should never be found in the children's world)

Laws that need change concerning kids and work in general.

i absoutley agree with you, laws need to be changed, we're victimizing children, and their too young to be able to fight back. thats why its so easy, i think its disgraceful how we parade around children. let children be children
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 10:53:44 AM »

I think women who push their daughters towards this are completely fucked up  rant

Nothing to say
pebbles
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 01:52:12 PM »

if she did it she will pay for it , i dont know if she did or not.but dying of cancer is punishment in itself
sandman
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »

looks like it may not have been the parents afterall....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208761,00.html

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: