Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 10:10:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Myspace Messages Thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Myspace Messages Thread.  (Read 14163 times)
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »

goddamit....hes an adult he knows what he fuck is suposed to do....and honestly....he just another gilby clarke to me...learn your parts....here's your check...and most of all ?SHUT THE FUCK UP but ....but ?he looks like a cool guy!!!!!!
ill give him a chance!!!! peace
i agree with you 100%.
I agree with you? 0%
me too.. they are stupid shits who cant even think or write... nvm them or thier opinions. they are the dumb shits who fill his inbox full of half english and half other language shit about the same shit. They all buy the DVD's or CD from a road side stand for pesos anyways and have never seen Tower Records or HMV....
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 10:32:15 AM »

goddamit....hes an adult he knows what he fuck is suposed to do....and honestly....he just another gilby clarke to me...learn your parts....here's your check...and most of all ?SHUT THE FUCK UP but ....but ?he looks like a cool guy!!!!!!
i agree with you 100%.
I agree with you? 0%
me too.. they are stupid shits who cant even think or write... nvm them or thier opinions. they are the dumb shits who fill his inbox full of half english and half other language shit about the same shit. They all buy the DVD's or CD from a road side stand for pesos anyways and have never seen Tower Records or HMV....

You do know that not everyone on this board first language is english right? They try to write in english since those are the rules and they do a pretty damn good job, so why dont you respect that and cut them some slack.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 10:37:21 AM »

i agree with you 100%.
I agree with you? 0%

You do know that not everyone on this board first language is english right? They try to write in english since those are the rules and they do a pretty damn good job, so why dont you respect that and cut them some slack.
why?

ok u win dave. let them fill his inbox full of bullshit and then when he stops replying to msgs you can be the first to cry that he doesnt reply to your msgs..

/Kfed
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:39:09 AM by kockstar999 » Logged
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 10:42:50 AM »

I just sent this message out a couple of days ago and i got it back when i logged yesterday.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 17, 2006 5:27 PM

Hi, I know you have very litttle time to spare, so I will try to keep this short. I will admit,at first i was really worried about having a third guitarist, and in all honesty, everyone including me had doubts about you. i must say that i have been impressed by your ability and the fact that you seem to just fit. Thanks for being a fucking awesome guitarist, i really hope to hear some studio work from featuring you soon.(maybe the next album,would Bucket's parts be re recorded for the second album of material?) Anyway, i had a couple of questions i was hoping to to have answered.

What songs(from the orginal band) have you learned, but havnt played live?

was it your idea to play Dont Cry in your solo?

Do you know anything about a US tour in the fall?

i know this one probably cant be answered, but here we go.....Have you been told anything about a album release(odds are you cant answer that one, im just hoping for a yes or no, lol.)

thanks for taking the time to read, im hoping to see you in the US soon, hopefully by then there will be more new material avaliable Smiley

Steve Vincent

Reply From Bumblefoot

Hey, thanks for the honesty and support - appreciate it Smiley

I knew lots of old GnR songs, but only nailed down the ones we'd be playin' live... was my idea to play Don't Cry... no news about a Fall tour, I'm sure management will put the word out if there's something solid to tell Smiley Hopefully there will be Smiley

Till then, have a great Summer! Hopefully, we'll see ya in the Fall Smiley

bbf
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 10:47:28 AM »

i agree with you 100%.
I agree with you? 0%

why?

ok u win dave. let them fill his inbox full of bullshit and then when he stops replying to msgs you can be the first to cry that he doesnt reply to your msgs..

/Kfed

I would never cry if he didnt reply. He doesnt have to reply to all the messeges, he just likes to.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 10:48:05 AM »

I just sent this message out a couple of days ago and i got it back when i logged yesterday.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 17, 2006 5:27 PM

Hi, I know you have very litttle time to spare, so I will try to keep this short. I will admit,at first i was really worried about having a third guitarist, and in all honesty, everyone including me had doubts about you. i must say that i have been impressed by your ability and the fact that you seem to just fit. Thanks for being a fucking awesome guitarist, i really hope to hear some studio work from featuring you soon.(maybe the next album,would Bucket's parts be re recorded for the second album of material?) Anyway, i had a couple of questions i was hoping to to have answered.

What songs(from the orginal band) have you learned, but havnt played live?

was it your idea to play Dont Cry in your solo?

Do you know anything about a US tour in the fall?

i know this one probably cant be answered, but here we go.....Have you been told anything about a album release(odds are you cant answer that one, im just hoping for a yes or no, lol.)

thanks for taking the time to read, im hoping to see you in the US soon, hopefully by then there will be more new material avaliable Smiley

Steve Vincent

Reply From Bumblefoot

Hey, thanks for the honesty and support - appreciate it Smiley

I knew lots of old GnR songs, but only nailed down the ones we'd be playin' live... was my idea to play Don't Cry... no news about a Fall tour, I'm sure management will put the word out if there's something solid to tell Smiley Hopefully there will be Smiley

Till then, have a great Summer! Hopefully, we'll see ya in the Fall Smiley

bbf

if you had read the other thread that contains msgs to him you could have found the answers to you questions yourself..... others asked him the same thing.

[This dave is what im talking about... the same questions that people ask him... everyone asks the same thing... I know your a very intelligent guy and you know what iam talking about here.. the same stupid questions that people ask him all the time.  If people would research thier questions before they send them to him he might not post something like he did stating that he cant keep up with the same dumb shit questions he answers 1000 times a day... ]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:51:11 AM by kockstar999 » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 10:53:50 AM »

kockstar999  Angry Stop insulting non English speakers! that's totally uncalled for.
GNR is not merely an American band but with a huge international popularity.
They've played in front of millions of nonenglish speakers.

<< And please, for god's sakes, PLAY RHIAD!!!

LOL!

Good call voodoo.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 11:21:34 AM »

I had asked ron how many messages he gets a day, he said he had like 170 new friend requests.. I feel for him, people must be trying so hard to get info out of him.....
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 11:35:11 AM »

peaople may say ron is noce fellow now...
but lets just wait and see how long it goes before he gets tired of it....

and no offence, but answering all these messages, he seems like a little nerd...  hihi

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 11:36:22 AM »

peaople may say ron is noce fellow now...
but lets just wait and see how long it goes before he gets tired of it....

and no offence, but answering all these messages, he seems like a little nerd...? hihi

then what are we locked on these forums for days rofl

he's probably addicted to myspace like many people are... beer
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2006, 01:46:35 PM »

ouas crisse de trou de cul, t? ben placer pour critiquer mon anglais ou ben mes opinions mais  jsuis pas mal sur que tu connais pas un crisse de mot ds une autre langue que langlais crisse damericain stupide.....huuuh you need a translator on that one?Huh dave-gnfnr2k  and btw you answered mines !!!!!!!!

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »

sorry dave-gnfnr2k  hihi i was talkin about cockstar!!!!

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 02:22:41 PM »

I don't care if you don't like my english, I didn't sent a msg to bbf for you, but thought it would be nice to share this with other people here. You're being the stupid here with this shit talkin' about non-english speakers, and I guess I'm not the only one who thinks in that way.

GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »

voodoo I'm with you man
I'm from uruguay and kock star, you're an asshold.
stop your fuckckin' bullshit ok?
don't an asshold, we want to share, if ron can't reply it's ok, but if he does, it's ok to share, are good messeges...  no one is bother you, so stop the BS
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »

I had asked ron how many messages he gets a day, he said he had like 170 new friend requests.. I feel for him, people must be trying so hard to get info out of him.....

Oh my? Shocked
And we know he replies to every single message, I wonder if that's all he does when he's not rehearsing or playing a gig?? Nah, just kidding, but seriously, I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I stopped sending him messages a while ago... It was probably just useless BS anyway, yet, he replied to all of them. This guy is just too good to be true? hihi
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2006, 04:54:55 PM »

voodoo I'm with you man
I'm from uruguay and kock star, you're an asshold.
stop your fuckckin' bullshit ok?
don't an asshold, we want to share, if ron can't reply it's ok, but if he does, it's ok to share, are good messeges...? no one is bother you, so stop the BS
i'm wth you man
I'm from Paraguay and Gonsa N Roses im and asshold.. yap.. asshold is me... if ront could share the good messages he does its ok to share those good messages to me and too u that nobody would care but slash or bucket coz the message are dont bother to mee but hey what are get alont gonna do for it!! thats not the reasons of a problems for the problems of the post coz in my place we all would sing the same songs of the guns n roses everyday that we could wile we drink alot of beer and the rum from my palm tree we call the nightrains when we all like to sing on our karaoke cd we buy from the markets when we went to buy it was almost too cheap but they dont know its a new band with out the slash or the buckethead that we thought was on the dvd that we buy the week before but since it was same looking pictures on the front of it we buy it but we have to pay next week coz we set all our monety for the cow!!!!!!!!!!!! you understand now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad coz we got our cow!!!!!!! deal with it ass hold!!!
Death Cube K
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »

i'm wth you man
I'm from Paraguay and Gonsa N Roses im and asshold.. yap.. asshold is me... if ront could share the good messages he does its ok to share those good messages to me and too u that nobody would care but slash or bucket coz the message are dont bother to mee but hey what are get alont gonna do for it!! thats not the reasons of a problems for the problems of the post coz in my place we all would sing the same songs of the guns n roses everyday that we could wile we drink alot of beer and the rum from my palm tree we call the nightrains when we all like to sing on our karaoke cd we buy from the markets when we went to buy it was almost too cheap but they dont know its a new band with out the slash or the buckethead that we thought was on the dvd that we buy the week before but since it was same looking pictures on the front of it we buy it but we have to pay next week coz we set all our monety for the cow!!!!!!!!!!!! you understand now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad coz we got our cow!!!!!!! deal with it ass hold!!!

You are 100% NOT making any sense...
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »

ouas crisse de trou de cul, t? ben placer pour critiquer mon anglais ou ben mes opinions mais? jsuis pas mal sur que tu connais pas un crisse de mot ds une autre langue que langlais crisse damericain stupide.....huuuh you need a translator on that one?Huh dave-gnfnr2k? and btw you answered mines !!!!!!!!
dude are you eating your fucking tounge? lol what is that  langue que langlais?Huh  did you eat your mouth and puck it up and pretend it is a language? people from fance smell like my socks and they are all gay anyways...
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2006, 05:18:05 PM »

that was some pure quebecer manne,,,you got a problem with that???

kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »

btw....we have somethin in common....-3.....we are black fuckin sheeps smoking !!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: