Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A fan from Chinesedemocracy.com met Axl..here is post
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A fan from Chinesedemocracy.com met Axl..here is post  (Read 11919 times)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« on: June 15, 2006, 10:47:16 AM »

after the concert we went to the after party in prague and we saw ron thal
we told him we came from israel to see them in prague and poland and he was very excisted of that.
he signed me on my t-shirt and on mt ticket of the concert.
he told us his a jew like us and his real last name is blumenthal, we talked for a 15 minuts about israel and that he was ther in 1982 and he was very cool and nice to us.
then we went in side the club close to the vip section and then dizzy came and we ran to him and took some pictures and signed on t-shirts and on the show ticket and talked to him for 2 minuts maybe and told him that we came from israel to see them.
he was nice and cool too.
then we met tommy and brain who was very very shy and i told brain that he is the best drummer ever in gnr.
after 1 hour guess who came to the party.....   

the one and only, my king, my idol, my god-w.axl rose with his bodyguard all 4 of us ran to him and shook his hand telling him we are from israel.
he smiled and was very kind and friendly.
and then he went to his friends on the vip section and we were not allowad to enter there.
axl was dancing all night 3 hours maybe with lots of blonde babes, amazing chicks that you can never even dream about it.
lots of snake moves and axl's dance , he knew all the lyrics of the songs, you know rap and shit...
any way we were 1 meters from him and looked at him like he was a friend of ours in some local club.
i went out to breathe some fresh air and then car stopped and sebasian bach and his band came out.
i shouted to him: "yo buzz whats up dude, we are from israel and we love you"
he shoock my hand and huged me and was the coolest person i ever met in my life.
he signed me at my shirt and went to axl and the boys.
axl had a big cigar and he shared it with sebastian.
2 hours later i was alone front of the vip starin' at axl's dance, my friends was outside with some chicks and axl saw me starin' with big fuckin childish smile upon my face, he came to me alone shook my hand again and i told him :" axl, you dont know how many times you saved my life, your songs are amzing, the new songs are better than ever and in 1993 in tel aviv it was the best show ever in israel."
than he looked at me with very sirious face and sayin :"i belive in israel"

i'v got shivered to my bone he thanked me for coming there and to budapest , shook my hand again , i thanked him and sayin that israel belibes in him too and than he went inside the vip section.
only in 5 in the morning they all went out to their bus and we told them:
"see you in poland"
now im in poland in some hostel and in a few hours we going to the show.

"i belive in israel" -w.axl rose

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=15019&start=0

Question.

Who is Axl's bodyguard?  We know it's not Earl.
estranged.1098
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »

Were are they from again?
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:55:02 AM »

Why does this seem so strange. Like what would Axl's reaction be if I met him and said "Man, Los Angeles believes in you."

"I believe in Los Angeles"-W. Axl Rose

I have nothing against Israel obviously (my family is Jewish...even though I'm agnostic), but this is just one strange sounding dialog. Thanks though.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:00:40 AM »

after the concert we went to the after party in prague and we saw ron thal
we told him we came from israel to see them in prague and poland and he was very excisted of that.
he signed me on my t-shirt and on mt ticket of the concert.
he told us his a jew like us and his real last name is blumenthal, we talked for a 15 minuts about israel and that he was ther in 1982 and he was very cool and nice to us.
then we went in side the club close to the vip section and then dizzy came and we ran to him and took some pictures and signed on t-shirts and on the show ticket and talked to him for 2 minuts maybe and told him that we came from israel to see them.
he was nice and cool too.
then we met tommy and brain who was very very shy and i told brain that he is the best drummer ever in gnr.
after 1 hour guess who came to the party.....? ?

the one and only, my king, my idol, my god-w.axl rose with his bodyguard all 4 of us ran to him and shook his hand telling him we are from israel.
he smiled and was very kind and friendly.
and then he went to his friends on the vip section and we were not allowad to enter there.
axl was dancing all night 3 hours maybe with lots of blonde babes, amazing chicks that you can never even dream about it.
lots of snake moves and axl's dance , he knew all the lyrics of the songs, you know rap and shit...
any way we were 1 meters from him and looked at him like he was a friend of ours in some local club.
i went out to breathe some fresh air and then car stopped and sebasian bach and his band came out.
i shouted to him: "yo buzz whats up dude, we are from israel and we love you"
he shoock my hand and huged me and was the coolest person i ever met in my life.
he signed me at my shirt and went to axl and the boys.
axl had a big cigar and he shared it with sebastian.
2 hours later i was alone front of the vip starin' at axl's dance, my friends was outside with some chicks and axl saw me starin' with big fuckin childish smile upon my face, he came to me alone shook my hand again and i told him :" axl, you dont know how many times you saved my life, your songs are amzing, the new songs are better than ever and in 1993 in tel aviv it was the best show ever in israel."
than he looked at me with very sirious face and sayin :"i belive in israel"

i'v got shivered to my bone he thanked me for coming there and to budapest , shook my hand again , i thanked him and sayin that israel belibes in him too and than he went inside the vip section.
only in 5 in the morning they all went out to their bus and we told them:
"see you in poland"
now im in poland in some hostel and in a few hours we going to the show.

"i belive in israel" -w.axl rose

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=15019&start=0

Question.

Who is Axl's bodyguard?? We know it's not Earl.

no pic? Huh
coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 11:01:28 AM »

good fucking god, this person who met Axl was excited, so if he took something that axl said dear to heart, its cool, its all good, its a good thing, no need to put him down or make his experience any less special/important
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 11:02:54 AM »

"I believe in Israel." Priceless. What a great line. This must have been so awesome for this guy.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »

hahahaha. Africa?

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
anythinggoes
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 11:04:10 AM »

Question.

Who is Axl's bodyguard?? We know it's not Earl.

i read somewhere that it was the guy who was a bodyguard for the metallica lead singer but not 100% Sure i think it was adz who was telling me he was six time bigger than earl when we was watching people jump the security fence but i couldnt really hear him as the Dublin show had just finished and my ears were ringing
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »

I have nothing against Israel obviously (my family is Jewish...even though I'm agnostic), but this is just one strange sounding dialog. Thanks though.

Considering all of the problems Israel has and all of the hostile feelings towards that country, it makes perfect sense why Axl would say that.

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 11:08:09 AM »

Nice story, thanks for sharing. ?Have to say, the image of Axl rapping while doing the snake is a little disorienting.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 11:18:13 AM »

ppppppppp rant[iuyjjjh? (she likes the rant)? !!!! Picked it out herself!

[[cheyen nde

we want a smiley? ?she says!

Only 4 years old, ?a fan too!
plj

Canada mloves U 2

(but we can't do paints here?

What on earth is this??

Anyway, regarding the original post,  awesome story  ok  I could feel the writer's excitement just reading it Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 11:24:04 AM »

but this is just one strange sounding dialog.

"I believe in Los Angeles"

"I believe in England "(v trinidad today) Huh

"I believe in Brazil"  Huh .......etc

Yeah weird comment. Huh Maybe the poster misheard something.
coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 11:27:54 AM »

i can see axl saying that....i think the poster heard what he heard correctly...come on with a song album called chinese democracy and a song called madagastor(with various clips from martin luther king) and a song called IRS, how the heck cant you see axl saying something like that.....Im sure he watches the news and has views on stuff, I dont doubt this person at all
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 11:31:54 AM »

but this is just one strange sounding dialog.

"I believe in Los Angeles"

"I believe in England "(v trinidad today) Huh

"I believe in Brazil"? Huh .......etc

Yeah weird comment. Huh Maybe the poster misheard something.

what does it matter anyway? the guy just met axl and the band! we should be happy and jealous of course, of him! well done! ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 11:33:33 AM »

of course Im very happy for him, i envy him, guy had probably one of the best expereinces of his life, I just think I can see Axl saying something like that....
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 11:49:20 AM »

Why does this seem so strange. Like what would Axl's reaction be if I met him and said "Man, Los Angeles believes in you."

"I believe in Los Angeles"-W. Axl Rose

Maybe english is not their first language thus the dialog sounds weird.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 11:52:57 AM »

bingo...but i can see axl saying that, its like axl saying that would be the begining of a rant or something
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 12:00:24 PM »

Maybe he said "I'll be in Israel again" or something like that.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »

Maybe he said "I'll be in Israel again" or something like that.

Or maybe he wanted to confirm he was from Israel: "I believe you're from Israel?"
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »

lol!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: