Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:54:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  If A Teacher had sex with your son......
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: If A Teacher had sex with your son......  (Read 7842 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »

I wouldn't mind, BUT as long as she never spoke of love or the future because if she turned out to be a Letourneau, i'd kick her head in.

Nothing to say
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 09:40:59 AM »

What would u do, how would u react?

If you found out your 15 year old son was banging his 28 year old hot teacher.

Im sure guys and girls will have conflicting opinions but I wanna hear your thoughts.

id say well done son!! ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »

I'd think she was pathetic for taking advantage of a 15 yr. old...? ?

my dear....... to know the mind of a 15yr old boy......... the was no taking advantage of....... i hit on all every hot teacher we ahd in my highschool.... and if one of us got her .... which nvr happened to my knowledge..... it would have been all our doing....
Haha!? Well my dear, if one of you had "gotten her"... she would have hopefully had something to do with it.

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 05:05:41 PM »

Damn we had a few hot teachers, god we would have lasted ten second if we ever got one of them.. hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 05:21:30 PM »

well, this is a very good question.

I for one, am still only 15 so obv. dont have kids.. but I think that if i was a parent and this happened.. i wouldn't be worried.. i would be proud i guess. LOL

i guess that opinion may change though when i become older, wiser, and have kids of my own Wink

(did u post this because i said something about it in the MILF thread?? Cheesy )

That and I saw an Episode of "Rescue Me" where Tommy Gavin's nephew was banging his teacher. his reaction is probably what mine would be.

This sounds bad but Id probably be happy for my son.

When I was 15 I wouldve done anything to get some from just a regular chick my age. So i couldnt imagine the feeling of the unthinkable and having one of my teachers give it up.

Shit all i know is, i wouldve had perfect attendance every year.

Wake up with the flu?Huh??

Fuck it, im still goin to school!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 09:09:52 PM »

Hmmmm - don't really want to think about it.  no  I have an 11 year old son that is only 4 years away... nervous

Why don't you just....
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 09:27:40 PM »

I'm suprised nobody's jumped in with the moral high ground in this thread.? Not that i'm going to - I couldn't agree more with you guys.? Banging a teacher would've cheered me up no end during my teens and probably would've given me loads more confidence too. yes
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »

Banging a teacher would've cheered me up no end during my teens and probably would've given me loads more confidence too. yes

Yes, would've given loads of confidence indeed. yes

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM »

After hearing all these stories....it just makes me wonder why i never had a teacher like that

Axl is God.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »

I don't have problems with the age-thing. As long as it's consentual (sp?) I'm okay with it. I do have a problem with her occupation though. How on earth can this woman take her job seriously? I'm a teacher myself. You simply DO NOT get it on with your students, however small the age difference. If my son was 21 and the teacher 22, I would still have problems with it. If my 15-year old decided to fuck his 30+ supermarket employee, I would be okay with that. We all have to learn somehow, right? As they say in Dutch: op een ouwe fiets moet je het leren: you have to practise on an old bicycle.? ok

Yeah,  you're a model parent.. Roll Eyes

you're children should be taken from you

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

I understand what Godiva means, a teacher's job is to take care of kids, if the teacher has enough spare time to fuck a student and this probably AT school, it then means that out of a class of 30 students, 29 are probably let down because of the teacher's infatuation.

Nothing to say
godiva
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2006, 04:28:01 AM »

Thank you Jessica, that's exactly what I mean. The age difference isn't what would bother me, it's the teacher getting her job done. She needs to educate my kid, how on earth is she going to that if the two have a relationship? It quite hard to be objective as a teacher as it is, you always have favourites, cause you know some kids better than others, or you have a certain 'click' with them (in a non-sexual way). Believe me, if the teacher has a relationship with one of the students, not only the student, but the whole class would be disadvantaged by that.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2006, 04:50:16 AM »

godiva can you teach me a thing or two...  peace

woo hoo sex ed.. beer
godiva
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2006, 04:53:06 AM »

woo hoo sex ed.. beer

rofl We do exchange student's love notes in the teacher lounge hihi Thanks Mike, now I can add that one to my score. I'm not gonna win this year. The new arts teacher is sexy as hell. hihi
badapple81
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2006, 06:19:52 AM »

This is an interesting one as a few of these cases have come up here and overseas recently.

I see these reports and the pics of the hot teachers and I think "damn I wish that happened to me in High School!"

Yet if it was the other way around.. no way. Us blokes huh  hihi

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2006, 06:30:07 AM »

godiva can you teach me a thing or two...? peace

woo hoo sex ed.. beer

rofl We do exchange student's love notes in the teacher lounge hihi Thanks Mike, now I can add that one to my score. I'm not gonna win this year. The new arts teacher is sexy as hell. hihi

she can join, no one has been busted for a threesome yet...  love
godiva
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2006, 06:38:03 AM »

woo hoo sex ed.. beer

she can join, no one has been busted for a threesome yet...  love

Uhm, I believe there was a female teacher who got arrested a couple of years ago for having group sex with a couple of students. Can't remember which country. it was quite a while ago. About a couple of months a secretary in a Dutch highschool was busted with a pupil. Another boy took pictures with his phone camera and put them on internet. Sure the other boy got some too. So your threesome theory isn't totally correct, but hey..... no harm in trying! You're not my student after all..... oh wait, I'm married. Well, in the next life then?  Kiss
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2006, 06:40:16 AM »

godiva can you teach me a thing or two...? peace

woo hoo sex ed.. beer

she can join, no one has been busted for a threesome yet...? love

Uhm, I believe there was a female teacher who got arrested a couple of years ago for having group sex with a couple of students. Can't remember which country. it was quite a while ago. About a couple of months a secretary in a Dutch highschool was busted with a pupil. Another boy took pictures with his phone camera and put them on internet. Sure the other boy got some too. So your threesome theory isn't totally correct, but hey..... no harm in trying! You're not my student after all..... oh wait, I'm married. Well, in the next life then?? Kiss

Wow... I know some american teacher was giving hand jobs in the back of the bus.. Damn lucky kids..

married, more reason hihi
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »

i had a teacher who taught german at school who asked 12 year old boys to stay behind.. rant
One parent said it was consensual, can you believe it ?

Nothing to say
godiva
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »

i had a teacher who taught german at school who asked 12 year old boys to stay behind.. rant
One parent said it was consensual, can you believe it ?

That's just insane! A TWELVE year old? What happened to the teacher, do you know?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: