Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:34:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum  (Read 58038 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2006, 08:37:21 AM »

kravitz taking side for hilfiger? what a douche

cool comment by kid rock though

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
shaun
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2006, 08:38:25 AM »

Axl on the radio the other payed it all down. Saying he simply moved a drive to stop it being knocked over. This Hillfiger made a big deal about it. Seeing this news paper scan here on HTDGTH, it looks like they are making more of it, probably because it involves Axl  Grin
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2006, 08:39:25 AM »

kravitz taking side for hilfiger? what a douche

cool comment by kid rock though

actually he didn`t really. he said to axl something along the lines of: "good that you didn`t punch back, because you`d punched his head off"....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
RichardNixon
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2006, 08:54:45 AM »

The New York Post story made it look like it was 70-30 Hilfinger/Axl's fault.

Imagine if Axl had gone off on him and beaten the shit out of him!

Funny how we are "aging Gen-X hair-metal fans"  hihi That's the post for ya!
Dr H Lecter
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2006, 09:00:51 AM »

just read it in the daily news that tommy hilfiger and axl rose got into a fist fight in axl's booth at plum ... It wasn't gossip either page two of the new york daily news.... Sorry if it's old news.. I had read someone said a club goer, but it was 50something designer tommy over a spilled drink..

For Immediate Release

GN'R Get In The Ring!

Tommy Hilfiger was carried away by his own security people kicking and screaming after attempting to pick a fight with Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose at The Plumm on Thursday night.

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

Rose, who was at the club to play a surprise acoustic set with his band Guns N' Roses for actress Rosario Dawson's birthday party, filled out a police report and later dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "My good friend Tommy Hilfiger" during the band's scorching performance, which left the way beyond capacity crowd screaming for more and gasping for air well into the wee hours of the morning. Said birthday girl Dawson of Rose: "They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

Source(s): Sanctuary    

Thanks to: Tina

Edit: Added press release. /jarmo

She seems quite "fond of him" doesnt she?
RichardNixon
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »

AXL ROSE/GN'R FANS!

I CALL FOR A BOYCOTT OF ALL TOMMY HILLFINGER CLOTHES!
DO NOT BUY ANY TOMMY HILLFINGER PRODUCTS!
IF YOU HAVE ANY TOMMY HILLFINGER PRODUCTS, GIVE THEM AWAY TO GOOD WILL!

SUPPORT AXL!
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2006, 09:12:16 AM »

AXL ROSE/GN'R FANS!

SUPPORT AXL!
shut up.. who cares? it isn't anything serious..

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2006, 09:19:53 AM »

AXL ROSE/GN'R FANS!

SUPPORT AXL!

lol, do you think axl cares if we don't buy hilfiger stuff?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »

I wouldn't but TH clothes anyway rant ....overpriced, poorly made, child slave labour......nuff said

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2006, 09:45:56 AM »

Look at the pics from the show. Does it look like Axl was beaten up like some claim?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »

Look at the pics from the show. Does it look like Axl was beaten up like some claim?

/jarmo

hmmm good point...oh i know!!!.......girly slaps and hair pulling don't leave marks hihi

BigChrisSpirito
Rocker

Big Chris Spirito

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2006, 09:59:51 AM »

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/celebrity_feuds/we_love_a_gay_catfight_20060520.php Made the NY POst

Orlando, FL, 9/2/92
Tampa, FL, 10/25/06
Estero, FL, 10/27/06
Atlanta, GA, 11/2/11
Las Vegas, NV, 10/31/12
Orlando, FL, 7/29/16
Miami, FL 8/8/2017
Hollywood, FL 10/2/21
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »

Tommy's designer (fisti)cuffs
 ?
Tommy Hilfiger says he's proud of standing up for himself after a nightclub fistfight with rocker Axl Rose, in which the diminutive designer found himself thrown in a heap on the sidewalk.

The News' Jeffrey Slonim, an eyewitness, said Hilfiger "was slugging as hard as he could with bouncers for about five minutes" before security at the Plumm on W. 14th St. evicted him around 12:25 a.m. yesterday.

The fight started after Rose tried to move the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend, Dee Ocleppo, which he thought was in the way.

According to a source: "She was sitting next to Tommy, and Axl may have jostled her a little. Tommy put his hand out, Axl grabbed Tommy's arm and pushed it hard, and Tommy came back with a fist."

And it was on!

Rose, who was slated to perform with his current Guns N' Roses lineup, was not removed from the club. A witness says: "After Tommy was thrown out, his shirt was open and he was so agitated he hurried off to his limo."

A female friend who followed him into the car reported: "He said he felt good about it because he stood up for himself."

Lenny Kravitz, who was attending Rosario Dawson's birthday party at the club, was overheard telling Rose: "It's a good thing you didn't punch back, you would have taken his head off!"

Other celebs through the door that night included Mickey Rourke, Kid Rock, Peter Beard, Molly Simms, Wentworth Miller, Ann Dexter Jones, Lydia Hearst and Damon Dash.

Rose seemed energized by the fight, even dedicating a song to his sparring partner. "This one goes down for my friend Tommy Hilfiger," he said as he took the stage, with what appeared to be a red mark under one eye. "It's called 'You're Crazy.'"

Hilfiger's spokeswoman had no comment yesterday.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/419282p-354089c.html

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2006, 10:05:19 AM »

Lenny Kravitz, who was attending Rosario Dawson's birthday party at the club, was overheard telling Rose: "It's a good thing you didn't punch back, you would have taken his head off!"

I sense some contradictions from the NY Post article...

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Jonathan
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2006, 10:08:51 AM »

Again, I think this is hilarious.

Mainly because Tommy started a fight with Axl because he moved a goddamn drink so it wouldn't spill.

As for Hillfiger's karate-pose, hahaha.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 10:11:35 AM by I have a good title » Logged
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

Axl's new t-shirt.... "Tommy Hilfiger Fights Like A Girl"...? hihi

The 'karate' shot would have looked scary if you weren't rivited by the 'seething' Axl, who looks beyond scary.? ? ?Shocked? Hilfiger looks like he's backing up, or at least leaning towards that exit.? Grin ?(I would be too!)

I get the impression that Axl flipped out when Hilfiger grabbed his arm, he lunged at Hilfiger (at least to some extent) and pushed him, and Hilfiger exploded into his fist fest, surprising the shit out of everybody, Axl included.

And when I saw that pic with Dawson, I thought Axl's cheek looked a little swollen, hard to say. ?In a melee like that, even if Hilifiger's punch missed the mark, somebody's elbow could have inadvertently connected. ? But 'beaten up' is definitely not a word I would use.? ? Cool
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2006, 10:12:49 AM »

I can't believe there are pictures.  Too funny.  I like Kid Rock's explanation of the star food chain.  Hilfiger's pretty low down on the cool quotient these days. 
badapple81
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2006, 10:19:13 AM »

Again, I think this is hilarious.

Mainly because Tommy started a fight with Axl because he moved a goddamn drink so it wouldn't spill.

As for Hillfiger's karate-pose, hahaha.

It looks like pure comedy.. Axl looking furious launching in his direction, and Tommy with this excited look on his face in a karate pose!!!  hihi
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

ha ha i never thought a fight could be so funny !

the one an only horsey !
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »

I love that first pic.  Axl's got that look on his face that says he's gonna mess the other guy up lol. 

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: