Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:48:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)  (Read 76933 times)
Death Cube K
« Reply #300 on: June 01, 2006, 08:14:52 AM »

Concerning the off-topic matter, it was unintentional, and I wasn't the only one.

But you're the one bringing it down. You are SO annoying that it's somewhat a pity to hear what you have to say and I simply can't controll myself replying to these posts of yours because it's so "out there" and like a decade too late.

So anyway.........Budapest, what was the verdict? A fun night eventually had by all?

Yes, so did it rock??
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2006, 08:18:43 AM »

Who cares what he wears?   Roll Eyes

What I want to know is did he do a better job with his vocals last night (and a better job at being not so out of breath) than he did at RIR?   Or was he winded often and missing a lot of lyrics?  I think he'll get less winded as he gets more into live show shape...just wondering if it was better last night despite the technical problems.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »

there are some reviews in the tour section

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #303 on: June 01, 2006, 08:21:04 AM »

Maybe some of you need to think where you post. This place obviously isn't for you. We support the new band, we like the old one but understand that the past is that, the past.

This isn't a nostalgy board so please keep that in mind when posting here. If you still have a problem with how we want this board to be, move on. We don't need your constant whingin/complaining about the new band.

I definately think you're right, but I wouldn't mind a little less hostility towards people who express their feelings about the new band by referencing something they liked about the old band.

I have a feeling the 'hostility' will decrease once a 'little' less referencing is introduced to the threads. Let's not confuse action and reaction here. Been a longtime member here, but can't remember the last time this amount of 'referencing' was going on....

Anywayzzz, nice to hear the people of Hungary had a great time with GNR.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:24:30 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Death Cube K
« Reply #304 on: June 01, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »

Seems like a small problem with Robin's sound came up...

Axl didn't introduce anyone, maybe he forgot though, but he should do it..it's better that way.

Better is a very complex song it seems, very hard to sing also.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #305 on: June 01, 2006, 08:39:13 AM »

hey, may i ask what happened between you and robin at the Budapest show?
What do ya mean?? ?Tongue
bbf

rumor denied

Not really. I was there and a rift happened between the two. Robin was in a bad mood during the first songs. He crushed 4 different guitars during the first 4 songs, once (during Easy or Brownstone) almost killed a mic with its stand, and when they played Better he simply left the stage in the middle of the song. Axl was looking for him and when the song was over, Bumble started to play something horrible and Axl went after Finck with his face saying' I will kill the fucker'.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #306 on: June 01, 2006, 08:51:08 AM »

Some great pics man...thanks... ok But one question..how come the pics are so Axl oriented Huh Please give us some more individual Band member shots!!! and where are the Dizzy and Pitman and Brain pics Undecided BTW the one of Fortus and Axl is Great Bob as is the one of Axl in the Spotlight peace

Not understanding all the negative energy goin' on here...WTF they are on tour...playing tons of places. The setlist will change when Axls reday to change it.

Bumblefoot and Robin ahve a Punk Rock Lovefest hihi Dirty...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:56:16 AM by Neemo » Logged

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #307 on: June 01, 2006, 08:54:01 AM »

LOL i love Finck

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
wegotit
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #308 on: June 01, 2006, 08:58:16 AM »

more Pix from Budapest:

http://www.seitenblicke.at/star-fotos/diashows/ansehen/736/

1991 Copenhagen, 1992 Mercury Tribute, 1992 Vienna, 1992 Axl & U2, 1993 Chapel Hill, 1993 Vienna, 2001 Rio, 2002 Pukkelpop, 2006 Budapest, 2006 Novarock, 2010 Helsinki, 2010 Vienna, 2012 Graz, 2016
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #309 on: June 01, 2006, 08:58:43 AM »

Because you didn't know the real GNR probably. New fans are quite easily amused actually...

They're ready to accept anything done by Axl. But the older fans are wiser... They've seen more things and are able to compare !

Then allow ME to weigh in. ?I've seen 'em 7 times, in varying incarnations (and God knows there have been a lot of 'em), ranging from the late 80's with Adler to the Hammerstein shows. ?

There was nothing boring at the NYC show I saw. ?And I rather think I'm in a position to know, all things considered.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:03:37 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #310 on: June 01, 2006, 09:07:49 AM »

Because you didn't know the real GNR probably. New fans are quite easily amused actually...

They're ready to accept anything done by Axl. But the older fans are wiser... They've seen more things and are able to compare !

Then allow ME to weigh in. ?I've seen 'em 7 times, in varying incarnations, ranging from the late 80's with Adler to the Hammerstein shows. ?

There was nothing boring at the NYC show I saw. ?And I rather think I'm in a position to know, all things considered.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Like everybody (?)...

All I can say is that most of the old GNR fans don't think like you, pilferk. (I said old GNR fans, not old Axl's fans...)

Please, back to the topic : the Budapest show. peace

I'll download it !
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #311 on: June 01, 2006, 09:12:42 AM »

All I can say is that most of the old GNR fans don't think like you. (I said old GNR fans, not old Axl's fans...)

I'd say any assertion that "most old GNR fans" don't think like me is unsupported by any evidence, and is just an attempt to validate YOUR opinion...uninformed and biased as it may be.? Some, maybe, but certainly not "most".? You continue to assert YOUR opinion is fact, which, of course, it's not.? Not by a long shot.

Especially considering all the "old" GnR fans (and there were quite a few of them...) I met at the Hammerstein shows thought EXACTLY as I do.? The shows were anything but boring.

But, on topic, has anyone heard anything more about what Robins "issue" was?? Has anyone confirmed it was definitely a sound issue?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #312 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:01 AM »

I consider myself an old gnr fan too, and saw the old lineup aswell, and i agree with pilferk. now back to topic and stop ruining this fucking thread

Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #313 on: June 01, 2006, 09:14:10 AM »

Then allow ME to weigh in. ?I've seen 'em 7 times, in varying incarnations, ranging from the late 80's with Adler to the Hammerstein shows. ?

All I can say is that most of the old GNR fans don't think like you, pilferk. (I said old GNR fans, not old Axl's fans...)

If staying on topic is such a virtue, then why cramm in that one remark about "most of the old fans"?

Are you their official spokesperson? Has there been some sort of referendum to come to that conclusion?

-PEACE-

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #314 on: June 01, 2006, 09:18:43 AM »

hey, may i ask what happened between you and robin at the Budapest show?
What do ya mean?   Tongue
bbf

rumor denied

Not really. I was there and a rift happened between the two. Robin was in a bad mood during the first songs. He crushed 4 different guitars during the first 4 songs, once (during Easy or Brownstone) almost killed a mic with its stand, and when they played Better he simply left the stage in the middle of the song. Axl was looking for him and when the song was over, Bumble started to play something horrible and Axl went after Finck with his face saying' I will kill the fucker'.

Guys, fucking discuss this now! This is disturbing stuff.

Who cares about this thread going off topic and shit, lets get it back on.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #315 on: June 01, 2006, 09:19:15 AM »

Ok guys enough is enough. Please do not ruin this thread.

I know it's hard to stay on topic sometimes especially since we all have something to say. Lets drop the Old GNR - vs - the New GNR discussions ok?

Back on topic has anyone heard anything more about what Robins "issue" was?? Has anyone confirmed it was definitely a sound issue? I also want to know about this...anyone?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #316 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:08 AM »

Relax, we shouldn't make a too big out of this. So Robin was pissed at ron for a second, that's okay. Remember Axl saying how him and Tommy said "fuck you" to each other the other day?

That's Rock N' Roll

Death Cube K
« Reply #317 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:48 AM »

All I can say is that most of the old GNR fans don't think like you,

Im looking forward to the day when your documentation of this extensive research and analysis on this subject will be published. ?hihi
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #318 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »

Is it just me, or does it seem like the glasses he wore last night (not the aviators), look like swimming goggles? ?I can't help but think he's about to go do some laps w/those things on. ?Stick with the aviators Axl! ?ok
Death Cube K
« Reply #319 on: June 01, 2006, 09:21:36 AM »

Relax, we shouldn't make a too big out of this. So Robin was pissed at ron for a second, that's okay. Remember Axl saying how him and Tommy said "fuck you" to each other the other day?

Yeah, it's just one of those things...no biggie.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: