Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:55:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)  (Read 76938 times)
Death Cube K
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2006, 06:15:39 AM »

PS: Nik, I don't consider you as a GNR fan. You're just a pretentious teenager, who doesn't know much.

He's kinda funny though, I have to admit..
Jonathan
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2006, 06:17:02 AM »

You're the one who should be reported, for turning the thread about the Budapest show into a old vs. new thing.

Just shut up.
I didn't turn anything. Check it out.

Plus, telling to the people to shut up just because you don't agree with their opinions only shows a lack of maturity.

I didn't tell you to shut up because I didn't agree with what you said.

I told you, to shut your mouth, because you're fucking up the thread.

There you go, have a good day, Mr. mature.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2006, 06:17:30 AM »

PS: Nik, I don't consider you as a GNR fan. You're just a pretentious teenager, who doesn't know much.

He's kinda funny though, I have to admit..

don't worry slashead, we're laughing at you, not with you.  yes.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2006, 06:27:04 AM »

rofl
hihi

I'll download it !
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2006, 06:43:47 AM »

WTF is this?

Do not post if you are gonna post smilies only.

Stop insulting other members (you have pm's for that).

And stay on topic. This thread is about GNR in Budapest not about Duff, Slash or Steven Adler.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2006, 06:52:47 AM »

You can report all you want. You're one who'll end up getting kicked out because you're annoying.

We don't care if you miss the old band, we really don't. Stop whining, go listen to your old bootlegs and cds.

Some of you are never happy. For years you were happy because Axl wasn't doing anything and you could point it out for the rest of us. Now that Axl is actually out there doing stuff, you still find things to whine about. Even stupid things like his clothes.

If you're only here to remind us of the past, fuck off. We know about the past and we have moved on.

I'm getting annoyed be a few "trolls" dragging every thread into shit about how you miss the old band and saying the ones who enjoy this new band aren't "real" fans. Go start your own forum, write a blog or something if you feel like you have to repeat those things over and over again.....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Brody
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2006, 07:02:31 AM »

Bravo Jarmo!!!
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2006, 07:05:11 AM »

You can report all you want. You're one who'll end up getting kicked out because you're annoying.

We don't care if you miss the old band, we really don't. Stop whining, go listen to your old bootlegs and cds.

Some of you are never happy. For years you were happy because Axl wasn't doing anything and you could point it out for the rest of us. Now that Axl is actually out there doing stuff, you still find things to whine about. Even stupid things like his clothes.

If you're only here to remind us of the past, fuck off. We know about the past and we have moved on.

I'm getting annoyed be a few "trolls" dragging every thread into shit about how you miss the old band and saying the ones who enjoy this new band aren't "real" fans. Go start your own forum, write a blog or something if you feel like you have to repeat those things over and over again.....? Roll Eyes

/jarmo
jarmo,
We all know a few things about you and the special relationship you have with Axl's management...

Nevertheless, fans' thoughts can't be controlled. They are what they are. Calling people "trolls" or "fuckin' asshole bastards" or telling them to "fuck off" won't change a damn thing.

I sent a pm to Ignatius who seems more reasonable than you, jarmo.

I'll download it !
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2006, 07:05:40 AM »

All these fucking jerk offs coming out and post "axl wears the same clothes... axl sounds like shit... they play the same songs every night.... robin isn't slash... blah fucking blah"

this is a gnr fan forum... if you don't like the new band, can't accept that this is gnr whether you want slash back or not, don't like the set list etc etc go post at the velvet revolver board or something. Just fuck off. The shows i've seen have been fucking fantastic. Axl looks great, sounds great, and is happy. the new band gels and rocks hard. So if you don't like it go away, there are no guns to your head requiring you to post your negative bullshit here. Go post to people who give a fuck about your negative opinion.

I just want to be postive and be joyeous in the fact the my favorite band of all time is back, rocking hard, writing great tunes, and having fun. I'm glad i have something to post about other than who wrote 'its so easy' or that axl was spotted buying a model horse or some shit. Be thankful they are back and playing.... assholes

Good one! ?totally agree. ?some newbie members, or people that have only just started posting are doing my head in with some of the posts here. ?For god's sake - Hungary hasnt seen gnr for years - let them enjoy their Guns show without complaining about the set list, the clothes, the whatever. stop quelling the general happiness and excitement on this board.
be happy GnR are back. end of.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2006, 07:10:58 AM »

Nevertheless, fans' thoughts can't be controlled. They are what they are.

Maybe some of you need to think where you post. This place obviously isn't for you. We support the new band, we like the old one but understand that the past is that, the past.

This isn't a nostalgy board so please keep that in mind when posting here. If you still have a problem with how we want this board to be, move on. We don't need your constant whingin/complaining about the new band.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2006, 07:13:45 AM »

I dont understand why so many people care about how he looks and he dresses. If he's gonna release CD this year, I dont care if he looks like a fucking ballerina.

I would love for him to look like a ballerina. Freddie Mercury said it was his intention to bring ballet to the masses. It never happened, now we need to get Axl in a tutu.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2006, 07:20:53 AM »

This isn't a nostalgy board so please keep that in mind when posting here.
Maybe this board isn't about nostalgia, but how about Axl's band ?
We know they are playing mostly songs that have been released in 1987, don't we ?

I'll download it !
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »

We know they are playing mostly songs that have been released in 1987, don't we ?

So? He can play the songs he wishes. He was there when they were written/recorded.

If you wish it was 1987 all over again, good for you.

Now, as you might have noticed, you turned this thread about a show that happened last night into something else. I guess you're happy. Next time it happens, you'll be gone. Just so you know.?

Go and post your opinions in the Dead Horse section with the rest of the people who are waiting for that reunion (maybe Axl will wear something cool for you by then!). ok

/jarmo

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »

What's your point anyway? Bitching about the Band? If that's the case, you won't get any far.. so why don't you just stop and watch some old DVD and jerk off. Loser

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2006, 07:36:42 AM »

maybe Axl will wear something cool for you by then! ok
Sorry but I didn't post anything about how Axl dresses. I really don't care.
I said that I will miss Slash at the shows that I'll attend this summer. As any normal GNR fan. Nothing more.

Concerning the off-topic matter, it was unintentional, and I wasn't the only one.

I'll download it !
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2006, 07:37:59 AM »

Lets just all shut up and drop it here so this thread has some chance of going back on topic.

Did that Robin/Ron Thal conflict rumour ever amount to anything?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2006, 07:47:19 AM »

I'm getting annoyed be a few "trolls" dragging every thread into shit about how you miss the old band and saying the ones who enjoy this new band aren't "real" fans. Go start your own forum, write a blog or something if you feel like you have to repeat those things over and over again.....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo
jarmo,
We all know a few things about you and the special relationship you have with Axl's management...

Nevertheless, fans' thoughts can't be controlled. They are what they are. Calling people "trolls" or "fuckin' asshole bastards" or telling them to "fuck off" won't change a damn thing.

I sent a pm to Ignatius who seems more reasonable than you, jarmo.

Control peoples thoughts? No. Control what people post on his own board? YEP.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Bob Guccione
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »

Pictures from the show:

http://index.hu/gal/?dir=0606/kult/gazrezso/
TheMole
« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »

Maybe some of you need to think where you post. This place obviously isn't for you. We support the new band, we like the old one but understand that the past is that, the past.

This isn't a nostalgy board so please keep that in mind when posting here. If you still have a problem with how we want this board to be, move on. We don't need your constant whingin/complaining about the new band.

I definately think you're right, but I wouldn't mind a little less hostility towards people who express their feelings about the new band by referencing something they liked about the old band.
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2006, 08:14:23 AM »

So anyway.........Budapest, what was the verdict? A fun night eventually had by all?

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: