Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)  (Read 76928 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2006, 04:13:42 AM »

All these fucking jerk offs coming out and post "axl wears the same clothes... axl sounds like shit... they play the same songs every night.... robin isn't slash... blah fucking blah"

this is a gnr fan forum... if you don't like the new band, can't accept that this is gnr whether you want slash back or not, don't like the set list etc etc go post at the velvet revolver board or something. Just fuck off. The shows i've seen have been fucking fantastic. Axl looks great, sounds great, and is happy. the new band gels and rocks hard. So if you don't like it go away, there are no guns to your head requiring you to post your negative bullshit here. Go post to people who give a fuck about your negative opinion.

I just want to be postive and be joyeous in the fact the my favorite band of all time is back, rocking hard, writing great tunes, and having fun. I'm glad i have something to post about other than who wrote 'its so easy' or that axl was spotted buying a model horse or some shit. Be thankful they are back and playing.... assholes

Once again top words! Hopefully together we can get rid of all these negative people and the moaning twats who are not happy whatever the band are doing!  ok Mike

Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2006, 05:02:30 AM »

Axl looks like a portrait.? Whatever happened to Axl's unpredictability??? He wears and says the same things at every concert.? I know you guys are going to think I am crazy for saying this? but I hope? ?Axl gets pissed and leaves a show early? and causes some? mayhem? it would be very refreshing. Axl is beginning to get very boring.? I didn't know you had to become a senior citizen in your 40's .? I know alot of youthful badasses at 40 that look and have the energy of someone in their 20's.? Watching him at Rio? there were times when he reminded me of George Carlin , that is not good.?
You are not the only one who has this kind of thoughts... I totally agree with you, and other people also agree but they are afraid of expressing themselves.

Yes, this band is boring. And some people here seem to be on Axl's payroll, since posting that this band is exciting is propaganda rather than an opinion. yes

There was nothing boring about the show I was at
Because you didn't know the real GNR probably. New fans are quite easily amused actually...

They're ready to accept anything done by Axl. But the older fans are wiser... They've seen more things and are able to compare !

I'll download it !
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2006, 05:16:54 AM »

Axl looks like a portrait.  Whatever happened to Axl's unpredictability??  He wears and says the same things at every concert.  I know you guys are going to think I am crazy for saying this  but I hope   Axl gets pissed and leaves a show early  and causes some  mayhem  it would be very refreshing. Axl is beginning to get very boring.  I didn't know you had to become a senior citizen in your 40's .  I know alot of youthful badasses at 40 that look and have the energy of someone in their 20's.  Watching him at Rio  there were times when he reminded me of George Carlin , that is not good. 
You are not the only one who has this kind of thoughts... I totally agree with you, and other people also agree but they are afraid of expressing themselves.

Yes, this band is boring. And some people here seem to be on Axl's payroll, since posting that this band is exciting is propaganda rather than an opinion. yes

There was nothing boring about the show I was at
Because you didn't know the real GNR probably. New fans are quite easily amused actually...

They're ready to accept anything done by Axl. But the older fans are wiser... They've seen more things and are able to compare !
dude, you're a fucking idiot. 

right now, the band thats in europe is the real GNR.  If you haven't accepted this yet, what are you doing here?

i doubt you are older than 16 anyways.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2006, 05:17:19 AM »

All these fucking jerk offs coming out and post "axl wears the same clothes... axl sounds like shit... they play the same songs every night.... robin isn't slash... blah fucking blah"

this is a gnr fan forum... if you don't like the new band, can't accept that this is gnr whether you want slash back or not, don't like the set list etc etc go post at the velvet revolver board or something. Just fuck off. The shows i've seen have been fucking fantastic. Axl looks great, sounds great, and is happy. the new band gels and rocks hard. So if you don't like it go away, there are no guns to your head requiring you to post your negative bullshit here. Go post to people who give a fuck about your negative opinion.

I just want to be postive and be joyeous in the fact the my favorite band of all time is back, rocking hard, writing great tunes, and having fun. I'm glad i have something to post about other than who wrote 'its so easy' or that axl was spotted buying a model horse or some shit. Be thankful they are back and playing.... assholes

Exactly my friend!

So fucking pointless to join a board and you wanna do is bitch!, go the fuck away!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe monster has just started, trust me crash by sept they will be sucking donkey dick, and begging people on the board for info tix, and such . or maybe they just like donkey dick!.lol Cheesy
NO Doubt!!!!! Enjoy this while we can people we have been waiting to fucking long, to bitch about every little thing.

For those bitching about Axl's clothing, they are gonna continue to do it, until the day he comes out in the biker shorts, and flannel shirts. Get over it... Stop the crying and grow up.  crying Let us who have waited for this enjoy it.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Death Cube K
« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2006, 05:18:51 AM »

I have 100 bootlegs of the old band and Im not having a musical orgasm watching it.

You guys are assholes. When the tour in 2002 got into riots and cancellations, then Axl was an asshole for doing just that. Nothing good about it..

When Axl shows up and plays the songs, he's boring and predictable.

When Axl says "this is live, not memorex" lots and lots of times on the Illusion tour then that's fine, but when he's talking about downloading in 2006 then he says the same things over and over and it's boring.

When Axl wore those biker jeans at every concert that was fine too, but in 2006 when he wears that leather jacket and the denim pants, then that's ALSO stupid.

And give me a fucking break, on just how many shows did Slash use a top hat, leather pants and some t shirt?? Really people? Uh?

SHUT UP!!!!
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2006, 05:21:04 AM »

dude, you're a fucking idiot.?
Axlsdisillusion, you've been REPORTED.

I'll download it !
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2006, 05:23:02 AM »

dude, you're a fucking idiot. 
Axlsdisillusion, you've been REPORTED.

report away  ok   all the mods need to do is look at your post history to see you are here for no reason other than to troll a board about a band you don't even like.  yes
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2006, 05:29:33 AM »

I have 100 bootlegs of the old band and Im not having a musical orgasm watching it.

You guys are assholes. When the tour in 2002 got into riots and cancellations, then Axl was an asshole for doing just that. Nothing good about it..

When Axl shows up and plays the songs, he's boring and predictable.

When Axl says "this is live, not memorex" lots and lots of times on the Illusion tour then that's fine, but when he's talking about downloading in 2006 then he says the same things over and over and it's boring.

When Axl wore those biker jeans at every concert that was fine too, but in 2006 when he wears that leather jacket and the denim pants, then that's ALSO stupid.

And give me a fucking break, on just how many shows did Slash use a top hat, leather pants and some t shirt?? Really people? Uh?

SHUT UP!!!!

funny but true  ok good post  ok
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2006, 05:31:07 AM »

dude, you fuckin' asshole bastard, you know nothing about the real fans.

I'm fan since early '90s and I follow the band since then... Some friends of mine, no "new fans" but fans since the old days too, were in Lisbon in the first row... and there was with them a guy, an "old fan" that did not follow the band since 1995.. he and the others were totally amazed and excited by Axl and the whole band, and they reported of a great performance.

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2006, 05:32:43 AM »

[Once again top words! Hopefully together we can get rid of all these negative people and the moaning twats who are not happy whatever the band are doing!? ok Mike
What young people here should understand is that most of the people who are criticizing Axl's band have been GNR fans for longer than them.
They are disappointed, AS GNR FANS, about Axl's "evolution". These fans still like Axl, but they can't identify with people like Finck or Fortus, simply because they don't belong to GNR's world and never will.

Personally, I'll attend some shows this summer : it doesn't mean I don't miss Slash and the real GNR. Smiley

And "Nik", you've been REPORTED.

I'll download it !
Death Cube K
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:56 AM »

but they can't identify with people like Finck or Fortus, simply because they don't belong to GNR's world and never will.
'
....but what they CAN identify themselves with are heroin addicts and alcoholics!  ok

It's all about time mate and you shouldnt look down on new GNR fans. It's very rude. You ARE rude, but in a very clever way.

Yes, I was 7 years old in 1987, but I still followed GNR, mainly because my dad is a guitarist and he knows the shit pretty well. Ive also been a fan of other bands since 1986-1987..
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2006, 05:54:16 AM »

but they can't identify with people like Finck or Fortus, simply because they don't belong to GNR's world and never will.
'
....but what they CAN identify themselves with are heroin addicts and alcoholics!  ok

It's all about time mate and you shouldnt look down on new GNR fans. It's very rude. You ARE rude, but in a very clever way.

Yes, I was 7 years old in 1987, but I still followed GNR, mainly because my dad is a guitarist and he knows the shit pretty well. Ive also been a fan of other bands since 1986-1987..

ya he's one of those jerkoffs that turns threads about European gigs into threads about how shitty the new band is compared to the old band and how bad slash is missed.    he wont last here too long  beer

BTW Finck and Fortus are the best guitar duo in rock n roll right now.   To say they wont make an impression is ridiculous.  I know they already have for myself and thousands of other fans who have been lucky enough to see the band.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2006, 05:55:05 AM »

And "Nik", you've been REPORTED.

It's an honour to be reported by you.

But you reported me before or after crying with your mummy?

morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2006, 06:01:05 AM »

Who cares if people bitch, just ignore them....you notice its the same small group everytime anyway, the majority loves whats going on.

Axl is God.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2006, 06:01:15 AM »

....but what they CAN identify themselves with are heroin addicts and alcoholics!? ok
You are insulting Guns N'Roses (including Axl), dude. Not in a clever way actually.

Maybe you think that songs like Mr Brownstone, Nightrain or Bad Obsession are about drinking orange juice and going to the gym ?
Maybe I think that these songs shouldn't be played by Axl's new band since this band has nothing to do with Guns N'Roses ?

The fact is that Axl keeps on playing Mr Brownstone and Nightrain at every show... Songs about drugs and alcohol.

You deserve to be REPORTED for insulting Guns N'Roses.

PS: Nik, I don't consider you as a GNR fan. You're just a pretentious teenager, who doesn't know much.

I'll download it !
Jonathan
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2006, 06:06:32 AM »

You're the one who should be reported, for turning the thread about the Budapest show into a old vs. new thing.

Just shut up.
Death Cube K
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2006, 06:11:48 AM »

You are insulting Guns N'Roses (including Axl), dude. Not in a clever way actually.

No, Im telling you the truth. Duff was close to dying because of his alcohol abuse and we all know Steven Alder had a massive stroke because of it. Just take a look at the guy.

Will you PLEASE shut the fuck up now?
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2006, 06:12:41 AM »

You're the one who should be reported, for turning the thread about the Budapest show into a old vs. new thing.

Just shut up.
I didn't turn anything. Check it out.

Plus, telling to the people to shut up just because you don't agree with their opinions only shows a lack of maturity.

I'll download it !
Death Cube K
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2006, 06:13:32 AM »

Plus, telling to the people to shut up just because you don't agree with their opinions only shows a lack of maturity.

Haha!! You really take the cake.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2006, 06:14:38 AM »

PS: Nik, I don't consider you as a GNR fan. You're just a pretentious teenager, who doesn't know much.

rofl

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: