Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Philosophical question of the month-June
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Philosophical question of the month-June  (Read 16346 times)
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »

evolution has yet to be proven unequivocably in every single case everywhere, therefore to it's "opponents" there is no proof whatsoever. there's little as powerful as denial.

It actually saddens me that in supposedly enlightened times people actively campaign against reality and would prefer people to believe the universe simple happened on the whim of some mystical entity.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2006, 12:17:35 PM »

no real evidence for evolution? well thats patently a lie.

yet the evidence for god is overwhelming i suppose.

A few months back scientists discovered what they considered the missing link in regards to evolution.

PLEASE don?t tell me that there are some people on this board that doubt the theory of evolution. You can believe in God and evolution as well, you know. You don?t have to pick one or the other.

The problem is the theory of evolution is rubbish, the evidence actually suggests against it. Secondly the theory is not anything new but is actually an ancinet greek-paganism ideology of some sort.

Produce a link or something.............please.

Look for HARUN YAHYA book on THE MIRACLE OF THE CREATION OF DNA.

evolution has yet to be proven unequivocably in every single case everywhere, therefore to it's "opponents" there is no proof whatsoever. there's little as powerful as denial.

It actually saddens me that in supposedly enlightened times people actively campaign against reality and would prefer people to believe the universe simple happened on the whim of some mystical entity.

That is the reality that there was an actual creator. Again, HARUN YAHYA's book THE EVOLUTION DECEIT

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
RichardNixon
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »

You know what kind of makes me sad? If there is no afterlife, then there really is no justice. Think about all the immoral people that will just "get away with it."
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2006, 09:15:46 AM »

You know what kind of makes me sad? If there is no afterlife, then there really is no justice. Think about all the immoral people that will just "get away with it."

life cant be that cruel

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2006, 10:24:52 AM »

that can go the other way round. the good people don't get rewarded for what they do. does that mean we should just live. is there no purpose for doing good things? if we'll all die and there's nothing after that what's the point of living?

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2006, 05:08:39 PM »

that can go the other way round. the good people don't get rewarded for what they do. does that mean we should just live. is there no purpose for doing good things? if we'll all die and there's nothing after that what's the point of living?

it's logical everything happens for a reason

EDIT: However those anti god believers on here there's various experiments that have occurred that've had an effect without cause. But then that suggests everything doesn;t necessarily have a cause. It also suggests a higher power in control in a cause we can't find
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:10:38 PM by Sakib » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: