Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:22:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Britney Spears Nearly Drops Her Child
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Britney Spears Nearly Drops Her Child  (Read 7612 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2006, 03:39:40 PM »

i think that britney is no different than i for instance and her life is bloody hard, yes

When you're rich, you have no real friends ( for most)
When you're famous, and rich, even your famil fucks with you.

Britney could have married a dick if she had been poor, but the dick would have married her for her ass or her cooking, not her money.

Izzy, do you think rich people suffer less ?

Do you think the money can cure the uncurable ?
Do you think money can buy the love that's gone ?
Do you think money can bring a child from the dead ?

Hard times hit the rich and the poor.

And let me remind you that for every penny earned by someone who is rich, half of it goes to taxes.

Lastly, i have rarely seen a lazy rich person, they are often very hard workers who started young and who give themselves heart attacks because they work 18 hours a day and break down before 45 years old.
They have no family life, and know they won't until very late in life, and hope they can stop to work to meet someone and have a family and enjoy.
But the best years of their life are gone, into work.

How many of these hardshipped citizens would get up on their arse and work that hard ?

How many have the mental strengh to do nothing but work ?

You are cruel, misinformed and have formed ideas on people and things.

Life isn't people's magazine.

Nor Forbes.

Nothing to say
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »

and its amusing that you are complaining about celebrities complaining when in fact all you do is complain... hihi

No - all i do is make rather sardonic statements about things, i'm not actually complaining - i'm totally indifferent to celebrity culture - i'm merely commenting on the delcious irony life provides for our enjoyment,

sardonic? i think you need a lot more practice

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 03:04:33 AM »

and its amusing that you are complaining about celebrities complaining when in fact all you do is complain... hihi

No - all i do is make rather sardonic statements about things, i'm not actually complaining - i'm totally indifferent to celebrity culture - i'm merely commenting on the delcious irony life provides for our enjoyment,

sardonic? i think you need a lot more practice

Ewww, sardonic Amadeus...........

Brody
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 03:13:38 AM »

Her kids will be alright.. Paparazzi needs to be outlawed and stay the fuck out of peoples lives.. so what she tripped it could happen to any mother.. leave her the hell alone... these people are the scum of the earth!
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2006, 06:52:24 PM »

sometimes you can feel sorry for britiney, but when she pulls stunts like kissing madonna and then cry coz the papprazzi are always following you. it should be one or the other!

Someone like jordan and peter andre i have no sympthey for, publicty hounds who have the cheek to slag other people off who work for their money!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2006, 07:05:02 PM »

And let me remind you that for every penny earned by someone who is rich, half of it goes to taxes.

Hmm. Yes, but it isn't literally "half." The figures that you see in the paper (the Rich List's are how much you are worth, that which you can touch...) are, the majority of the time, after tax has been deducted. Footballers that are on over ?100 000 a week are earning that much inclusive of tax deduction... So I don't really see how tax is relevant to, well, anything here.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2006, 07:53:34 PM »

Hmm. Yes, but it isn't literally "half." The figures that you see in the paper (the Rich List's are how much you are worth, that which you can touch...) are, the majority of the time, after tax has been deducted. Footballers that are on over ?100 000 a week are earning that much inclusive of tax deduction... So I don't really see how tax is relevant to, well, anything here.

depends on the country then, france's riches have no interest in staying in france because of how much goes to taxes.

And i was just trying to illustrate that a lot of rich people work hard and pay hard, like poorer people.

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 10:11:57 PM »

And i was just trying to illustrate that a lot of rich people work hard and pay hard, like poorer people.

Except when they are done paying, they are wealthy, while everybody is not.

Brody
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 11:03:26 PM »

some people say everyone can get rich... some people say anyone can get rich... i agree with the people who say anyone can get rich.. why punish someone for doing everything our society tells them to do from day 1.. Make money.. idk anything about the french society or how you deal with your rich..
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 08:39:51 AM »

you can be a millionaire and live a quiet life!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 09:00:56 AM »

Except when they are done paying, they are wealthy, while everybody is not.

Which is, in a roundabout kind of way, what I was trying get at. They are only "paying hard" relatively, in that if we had to pay what they are paying as tax it would cripple the majority of us; meanwhile they are still left with more than they could spend given to the uncromrehensible difference in sallary between "them" and us.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:02:27 AM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »

ok, even if they have zillions left inthe band account at the end of the day, so what ?

Is everyone de vinci ? NOT
can everyone be bill gates ? NOT

Rarity has a price.

The rarest, the highest the price, works the same for art, works the same for fucking prostitutes.

So stop envying the rich, because they have what most don't possess which is why they became rich.

And i'm annoyed because you brought money into an issue that has nothing to do with it.

I was saying money does not protect from HURT.

Nothing to say
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 11:19:57 AM »

I say leave her alone, I have almost dropped my child before... Big fucking deal, boo hoo, wah... Who gives a fuck, she 's just a young mother making a few mistakes... Stupid with the reverse on teh child seat, but who hasn't done something a little fucked up before..
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 11:25:51 AM »

I was dropped on the head plenty of times. And I've always been told that I'm just like everyone else ok

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
godiva
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 11:45:41 AM »

They are trying to protect you from the truth. Don't get hurt. DO NOT wear a 'tell your kids the truth' shirt around your parents. You may not like what they will tell you.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 11:51:10 AM »

It's really pathetic how closely the world fucking watches this woman.. I think almost everyone would get shit about parenting if they were under such a microscope all the time...

Same shit with people belly aching about her husband, it's like that's her problem she has to live with him.. Sure he was no angel when they met...
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 11:52:48 AM »

no, he was married with two kids.

Nothing to say
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »

no, he was married with two kids.

shar jackson, I mean what did she think she was getting a model husband? hihi he got the prize and planted his demon seed twice.. We'll make mistakes..
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 12:33:38 PM »

she is unhappy, she was too young, naive about love and too sexual to think rationnal about him.

He is probably a good lay, but now, she doesn't seem to get sex anyways as he is never there, is he ?

Nothing to say
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 12:43:49 PM »

It's really pathetic how closely the world fucking watches this woman.. I think almost everyone would get shit about parenting if they were under such a microscope all the time...

Same shit with people belly aching about her husband, it's like that's her problem she has to live with him.. Sure he was no angel when they met...

The world has become Britneys annoying Mother in Law.

Very sad.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: