Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:58:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Britney Spears Nearly Drops Her Child
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Britney Spears Nearly Drops Her Child  (Read 7609 times)
Markus Asraelius
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:32:26 PM »

Britney Spears Stumbles, Nearly Drops Baby
Fri May 19, 12:24 PM ET

NEW YORK - Britney Spears stumbled outside a Manhattan hotel, nearly dropping her 8-month-old son and further fueling the ever-growing media scrutiny of her parenting skills.

In photos splashed across the front page and inside the New York Post on Friday, the 24-year-old pop star is shown exiting The Ritz-Carlton hotel with Sean Preston in one hand and a glass in the other.

As her bodyguards walked Spears to her car, she stumbled ? her long pants apparently getting tangled in her open-toed shoes ? and bent low as Sean Preston's head flung backward, knocking off his orange hat.

Spears, though, was able to keep her balance and hold on to her son, with help from a bodyguard, who reacted quickly.

A call to Spears' publicist Friday seeking comment was not immediately returned.

The baby bobble was the latest public incident involving the safety of Spears' child. Earlier this week, she was photographed driving with Sean Preston in a car seat facing forward rather than facing backward, which some safety regulations say is best.

Spears, who recently announced that she's pregnant with her second child, was visited by a sheriff's deputy at her home in Malibu, Calif., last month after Sean Preston slipped from his nanny's arms as she was lifting him from a high chair and something in the chair snapped.

In February, authorities visited Spears' home after photos showed the singer in a car with her son in her lap, instead of being strapped to a car seat in the back seat. She first blamed pursuits by the paparazzi, but later said it was a "mistake."

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 04:47:27 PM »

someone help the kid and i say kid to Britney !

First of all, someone help her get rid of that stupid idiot she married
Then, someone bring her to rehab.

She is destroying herself over a stupid bastard who doesn't give a shit about her and having two kids so close by someone who doesn't even support them in any way shows she has a self love issue.

Her babies have sitters and the justice is keeping a close eye on them. So i am not " over- worried" ( although i think the small one should go to his grandmother's for a bit, until she gets herself together)

Who is keeping an eye on britney ?

Nothing to say
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 04:56:04 PM »

Who is keeping an eye on britney ?

The paparazzi

She is young and making alot of stupid mistakes, but because she has money none of her hangers on will tell her shit. Some people just shouldn't breed, unfortunately she's done it twice and her scum bag husbands going on 4. Bob Barker should start a cause.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 04:59:16 PM »

God, shame i don't know the girl, famous or not, i'd straighten her out. rant

Nothing to say
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 07:40:43 PM »

The paparazzi

Sometimes you have to feel for her when there are all these photographers  that go after the perfect tabloid photo that makes her look incompetent as a mother...when maybe there are plenty moments that may make her look like a good mother but are never seen on the front page...sure she may not be a great mother, or even a good one, but you have to wonder about the standards that people expect her to reach...

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 07:48:18 PM »

You are correct. Who ever took that frigging picture the other day of her and the future head case in the car, made a small fortune. There actually was a picture of her in one of the NY papers the other day coming out of a hotel holding the baby, but there was nothing shocking about it so it didnt get picked up by all the other media outlets.

Face it she was a moron before, why does anyone expect different of her because she had a child with that scumbag. She hasnt done anything yet that some of us or our parents haven't done. We just don't have the media watching our every step waiting for us to screw up.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 10:24:04 PM »

Sometimes you have to feel for her when there are all these photographers? that go after the perfect tabloid photo that makes her look incompetent as a mother...when maybe there are plenty moments that may make her look like a good mother but are never seen on the front page...sure she may not be a great mother, or even a good one, but you have to wonder about the standards that people expect her to reach...

True.? Media can make anyone look good or bad.? It isn't fair to judge based on tabloid shit.?

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sterlingdog
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 11:23:40 PM »

I don't think she's smart or probably even close to being a good mother, but to judge her because she tripped while carrying her kid is silly.  I think plenty of us moms have done that...the main thing is that you keep the baby safe at all costs, even if that means you get a little more banged up in the process. 

The car seat thing was dumb, but there are many people who do it. 
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 03:27:19 AM »

if i had some cunt up a fukin telagraph pole trying to take my pic,i dont think id be watching where i was stepping.would you say your parents are bad coz you were nearly dropped as a kid .........NO YOU WOULDNT SO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
godiva
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 03:30:15 AM »

Okay, I once tripped while carrying the baby in my arms. Good thing we were both okay. Now someone report me to some social worker. Geez!

I agree with Sterling. The car seat thing, that is stupid. How hard is it to make sure that the baby is as safe as possible, by attaching the seat the proper way or get someone who knows how to install the damn thing? I just don;t think people should give B a hard time because she almost tripped. Being clumsy doesn't make you a bad mother.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 04:12:41 AM »

that chick fucks her kid up!
iamspartacus
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 04:24:41 AM »

I can't imagine living life under such fucking scrutiny and having every little thing you do photographed and criticized, especially when the judges are 12-year-old Valley bitches on the 'net. "Omg, shes lyke a rly badd mum!! U suk brittney!!11" I don't know shit about her, but man, it can't be an easy life.

An' gettin' used was havin' fun. . .
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 05:17:23 AM »

Now, that's what i was saying, who is watching over her ?

Rumors say she is regularly " dizzy" with drink, that asshole she loves won't give her what she is looking for, and like many women, she's probably going to be sleeping with gin or vodka instead of her husband and then, her babies will reaally be in danger.

Because i believe many " people" surf this site, take care of her.

Nothing to say
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 06:32:38 AM »

I can't imagine living life under such fucking scrutiny and having every little thing you do photographed and criticized, especially when the judges are 12-year-old Valley bitches on the 'net. "Omg, shes lyke a rly badd mum!! U suk brittney!!11" I don't know shit about her, but man, it can't be an easy life.

wow thats a really great photo...see how perceptions could change if all you saw were photos like that...i guess sometimes PR machines dont get a look in

True.  Media can make anyone look good or bad.  It isn't fair to judge based on tabloid shit. 

the truth is, many people are idiots and they never think beyond their attention span...they are rarely interested in the big picture...if people arent really fans then their opinion will more than likely be formed by what they read in the tabloid newspapers or trash magazines...

Rumors say she is regularly " dizzy" with drink, that asshole she loves won't give her what she is looking for, and like many women, she's probably going to be sleeping with gin or vodka instead of her husband and then, her babies will reaally be in danger.

Rumors? from what source? how valid are they? are there any other sources to back this up? and...do you automatically just believe them?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2006, 08:00:54 AM »

Yeah, when i see photos of someone drunk, i know they're drunk and my mother was an alcoholic and still is, so i should know ?

Britney never hid when drunk ( unlike cameron diaz, who had an embarassing moment in cannes, didn't she ?) and it's going worse, and the puffyness under her eyes is, i believe, probably alcoho linked just as much as tears.

You only have to look at her, poor soul.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 01:50:27 PM by Mademoiselle aka Jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2006, 08:03:19 AM »

you can totally see her panties in that one pic-  BOOYA

shes still a milf
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »

Tabloid photographers are total scumbags, as are the people who write stories like this.? After years of praising Britney they've decided to turn on her, just like they do with EVERY. FUCKING. CELEBRITY.?

I don't blame her for stumbling, I don't blame her for driving down the road with a baby on her lap and I don't blame her for enjoying a cheeseburger from time to time.? I blame the fucking tabloids for thinking it's their business. rant
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »

Sometimes i feel sorry for these ''celebrities'' and the assult they face from the media - but then i remember the godawful 9-5's we all do, the limited money we have, our struggle to make a difference - hell, id take a few reporters after me and a cheque for ?100 million any day

They think they got it bad? They should do a true days work with a boss from hell and rent to pay - bastards love to complain, and deserve every reporter they get

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »

Sometimes i feel sorry for these ''celebrities'' and the assult they face from the media - but then i remember the godawful 9-5's we all do, the limited money we have, our struggle to make a difference - hell, id take a few reporters after me and a cheque for ?100 million any day

They think they got it bad? They should do a true days work with a boss from hell and rent to pay - bastards love to complain, and deserve every reporter they get

so because you are miserable in your job, you feel you have some sort of right to put someone who is successful down?

maybe you should look inwards at yourself rather than pushing your anger outward towards people who have no connection to you...only you can change your life, it's nothing to do with celebrities

and its amusing that you are complaining about celebrities complaining when in fact all you do is complain... hihi

(Winston Churchill)"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 03:24:44 PM »

so because you are miserable in your job, you feel you have some sort of right to put someone who is successful down?

I was speaking generally hence the ''we'' a reference to society -  the hardships people throughout society go through where the majority earn less than ?24k a yeat - me, i find my job the source of almost endless amusement

maybe you should look inwards at yourself rather than pushing your anger outward towards people who have no connection to you...only you can change your life, it's nothing to do with celebrities

confused

I do enjoy how a multi millionaire ''struggles'' with the ''hardships'' of their lives - oh, it must be awful! hihi

and its amusing that you are complaining about celebrities complaining when in fact all you do is complain... hihi

No - all i do is make rather sardonic statements about things, i'm not actually complaining - i'm totally indifferent to celebrity culture - i'm merely commenting on the delcious irony life provides for our enjoyment,

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: