Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:39:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Toilet Seat - The Thread!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Toilet Seat - The Thread!  (Read 11195 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 06:05:52 AM »

It's disgusting to put it down!

Annoys the hell out of me  Roll Eyes
Megaguns
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 06:34:31 AM »

where i used to live we broke the seat off so people cant complain that its not down because it doesnt exist.
NO SEAT = NO PROBLEM? ?ok
unless you have to take a dump.
I meant the lid, not the whole seat
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »

if the lady leaves the seat down piss on it she will soon leave it up

rofl

and then you forget and have to shit and sit on your own pee... not good....

i didnt  think this thread would be so popular, hey SLC, if you want to i can compose some fancy drum beats and samples out of our toilets to your musical if you ever do it , i got 3 different to make sweet ass music outta!  ok

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Sterlingdog
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 11:08:27 AM »

People can get really nutty over stuff like this.  I once was at a management training thing where the instructor had several different people come up and demonstrate how to fold a towel.  People were getting all angry about which was the right way.  I don't know, I can't get that worked up over stuff like that.  Its like when you put the fresh roll of toilet paper on with the end out front or in the back.  Everyone seems to have a preference and I just don't understand it.  Its just toilet paper.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 11:10:25 AM »

People can get really nutty over stuff like this.  I once was at a management training thing where the instructor had several different people come up and demonstrate how to fold a towel.  People were getting all angry about which was the right way.  I don't know, I can't get that worked up over stuff like that.  Its like when you put the fresh roll of toilet paper on with the end out front or in the back.  Everyone seems to have a preference and I just don't understand it.  Its just toilet paper.

yeah, its like when i put a pizza in the oven, i like it front out. but if someone does it for me and gets it the wrong way!!! god damn! they are sooooo screwed!  hihi

but i know what you mean. sometimes i think i give too much of a fuck...

Sterlingdog
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 11:14:02 AM »

Well if I'm being honest, I have those things I get nutty about too.  Like if I'm at work and I reach for something, like a stapler, scissors, pens, etc. and they aren't exactly where I left them...someone is going to pay. 

But I don't think I will ever freak out about the toilet seat or toilet paper.  Well maybe if there was no toilet paper -  I might get a little riled up over that. 
anythinggoes
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 11:15:44 AM »

yeah, its like when i put a pizza in the oven, i like it front out. but if someone does it for me and gets it the wrong way!!! god damn! they are sooooo screwed!

i hope its just because i am really tired but how do you put a Pizza in the oven the wrong way round  confused
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2006, 11:16:57 AM »

Well if I'm being honest, I have those things I get nutty about too.  Like if I'm at work and I reach for something, like a stapler, scissors, pens, etc. and they aren't exactly where I left them...someone is going to pay. 

But I don't think I will ever freak out about the toilet seat or toilet paper.  Well maybe if there was no toilet paper -  I might get a little riled up over that. 

i hardly get angry for anything at all, if you get me angry you have done something stupid...
but back to the point, i get really onnoyed if i take a dump and THEN find out there are not TP left.... i need TP for my bunghole!

yeah, its like when i put a pizza in the oven, i like it front out. but if someone does it for me and gets it the wrong way!!! god damn! they are sooooo screwed!

i hope its just because i am really tired but how do you put a Pizza in the oven the wrong way round  confused

hehe... my point exatcly! just joking. *place ironic haha here*

anythinggoes
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2006, 11:19:34 AM »

i hope its just because i am really tired but how do you put a Pizza in the oven the wrong way round? confused

hehe... my point exatcly! just joking. *place ironic haha here*

thank god for that i thought id turned really stupid then

I am the Great Cornholio! I am a Gringo! I have no bunghole. Bungholio!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 11:35:15 AM »

What's the big deal?  I don't get it, you need it up, we need it down. If it ain't how you need it when you go for a piss change it, ain't that fuckin hard is it

That's a hatrick for Doull
novemberrainx89
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »

honesty it annoys me to touch the seat, i perfer not touching it at all who knows who has nbeen sittin on it with their ass,
 no
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »

Oct. 14, 2005 ? Few inanimate objects arouse as much universal germ fear ? especially among women ? as the dreaded public toilet seat.

"That's like the first rule ? don't sit on the toilet seat," one woman told "20/20."

Another woman described public toilets as being both nasty and filthy. And a man told us he would "rather go almost anywhere else than a public bathroom."

"Fifty percent of American women won't sit on a seat without some type of guard or without hovering," said Allison Janse, author of "The Germ Freak's Guide to Outwitting Colds and Flu."

She admits she has spent years herself dangling over toilet seats, but now this self-professed germ freak is changing her attitude. She says paper toilet shields help your head more than your bottom, and those who hover often just leave a mess for the next person.

How Many Germs Sit on the Seat?

Mothers teach their daughters not to sit on a public toilet seat, but is this really a big source of germs?

"No," said Janse. "You're not going to get germs from your backside. You're going to get them from your hands."

To see if that's true, "20/20" asked Janse's co-author Dr. Charles Gerba to check our bathroom with his germ meter.

"Usually, actually the floor is the dirtiest, as you might guess," said Gerba.

The floor test revealed about 2 million bacteria per square inch. Gerba says that's about 200 times higher than a sanitary surface.

"This is pretty bad," said Gerba. "We consider that a fail. So you don't want to walk around barefoot in ABC News toilets."

Not surprisingly, the sanitary napkin disposal unit also failed the test and rated as the spot with the most germs in our ladies' room.

But our sink, an area that is usually a haven for germs, was found to be unexpectedly clean. The biggest surprise was found on the toilet seat.

"This is the cleanest spot so far," said Gerba.

Gerba defines a sanitary surface as something clean enough to eat off of, with no more than 1,000 bacteria per square inch. The toilet seat passed that test, but "20/20" reporter Don Dahler's desk failed.

Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2006, 01:28:38 PM »

yeah, i heard some "mythbursters" kinda show on the radio where they called "people in the know" and asked things, and that was one of them.

they also said that it was bigger chanse of getting sick or smitten by something by touching the door handle than sitting on a toiletseat.

i mean, its not like we actually shit on it.

but i get the fear, one does not know where the ass that have been on the seat before me has been.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2006, 02:16:57 PM »

Although it is probably true, I don't like touching toilet seats or handles.

But I have a germ phobia.......

That, or I really like to wash my hands.........
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2006, 02:23:37 PM »

Although it is probably true, I don't like touching toilet seats or handles.

But I have a germ phobia.......

That, or I really like to wash my hands.........

yeah right, i know you love to caress that toilet seat!

and isnt you real nick: TSLC? Toilet Seat Licking & Carresing Punk?  hihi

i am really amused right here... hehe

SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2006, 02:29:41 PM »

yeah right, i know you love to caress that toilet seat!

and isnt you real nick: TSLC? Toilet Seat Licking & Carresing Punk?  hihi

i am really amused right here... hehe

Here is a picture my wife took of me yesterday.........

Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »

looking at that pic, i got a gnarly idea... moving my PC to my toilet.... that way i would spare hell of a lot time!  hihi

TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2006, 02:46:10 PM »

Oct. 14, 2005 ? Few inanimate objects arouse as much universal germ fear ? especially among women ? as the dreaded public toilet seat.

"That's like the first rule ? don't sit on the toilet seat," one woman told "20/20."

Another woman described public toilets as being both nasty and filthy. And a man told us he would "rather go almost anywhere else than a public bathroom."

"Fifty percent of American women won't sit on a seat without some type of guard or without hovering," said Allison Janse, author of "The Germ Freak's Guide to Outwitting Colds and Flu."

She admits she has spent years herself dangling over toilet seats, but now this self-professed germ freak is changing her attitude. She says paper toilet shields help your head more than your bottom, and those who hover often just leave a mess for the next person.

How Many Germs Sit on the Seat?

Mothers teach their daughters not to sit on a public toilet seat, but is this really a big source of germs?

"No," said Janse. "You're not going to get germs from your backside. You're going to get them from your hands."

To see if that's true, "20/20" asked Janse's co-author Dr. Charles Gerba to check our bathroom with his germ meter.

"Usually, actually the floor is the dirtiest, as you might guess," said Gerba.

The floor test revealed about 2 million bacteria per square inch. Gerba says that's about 200 times higher than a sanitary surface.

"This is pretty bad," said Gerba. "We consider that a fail. So you don't want to walk around barefoot in ABC News toilets."

Not surprisingly, the sanitary napkin disposal unit also failed the test and rated as the spot with the most germs in our ladies' room.

But our sink, an area that is usually a haven for germs, was found to be unexpectedly clean. The biggest surprise was found on the toilet seat.

"This is the cleanest spot so far," said Gerba.

Gerba defines a sanitary surface as something clean enough to eat off of, with no more than 1,000 bacteria per square inch. The toilet seat passed that test, but "20/20" reporter Don Dahler's desk failed.

Their toilet seat was clean enough to eat off of? Yeah, don't think I'd ever try that. I'm sure most toilet seats would fail that test. When the seat isn't dry (I'll leave it at that) in most places I don't think I'd try sitting on it let alone eating off of it. And the flush lever? That's what the bottom of the shoe was created for.

Raven
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 02:51:20 PM »

I have a good habit of closing the toilet seat but even if I forget it coincides with my bad habit of leaving the light on, so if i do leave it up, I usually leave the light on so they can see anyway.

Besides who fuckin pisses in the dark anyway?

Cant a woman turn a light on to piss and see the seat up?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »

When I live with a female I always put it down. When I live by myself or with other dudes I just leave it up... unless a female comes over. I have a really girlie bladder, so it doesn't make much sense to keep the seat down when i'm home alone because I have to pee every fucking 20 minutes it seems.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: