Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 04:39:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228097 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Why Axl owes us......
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why Axl owes us......  (Read 13432 times)
usurper
« on: January 12, 2005, 03:14:25 PM »

I think Axl should release the album in March. Mainly because most fans are tired of his never ending bullshit, he owes us, we are the people that bought his albums, we are the people who went to his concerts, we have given him endless amounts of support over the years and what does he go and do? He shits all over his reputation and gives us no respect. He promised us the album in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and will most likely make a crappy excuse again when the album is not delivered in 2005. There is hope that he will release it in 2005 but he has lied to us so many times he has lost many of the coar fans trust. Thats hard to recover. Looks like Axl does not care about us. Well, I give it until Maximum June then if the album is not released by then I will stop listening to all this bullshit explanations that he has given us and he will lose yet ANOTHER fan.

I don't want to hear bullshit from you guys saying you gotta have patience and it will be released, Axl cares. Whatever.

AXL IF YOU'RE READING THIS PROVE ME WRONG AND RELEASE THE ALBUM BY MARCH.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 12:01:54 AM »

I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed crying. Man dont worry bout it it will be out and it will be fanfuckintastic. Have faith brother peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
usurper
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 11:06:49 AM »

I don't want to hear bullshit from you guys saying you gotta have patience and it will be released.
Thanks for trying to cheer me up about this album thing. But I bet in the end of May Axl will do a interview with rolling stone and say they're are a few things left to be done. Give it till December. December comes, no album.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 02:30:35 PM by usurper » Logged
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 01:43:15 AM »

And that is gunna happen for a while I think. As much as I would love for CD to be released Im quite happy tryin to get boots from 2002 and previous shows. So just relaxe have a bourbon and a smoke try n get some boots and rock on untill it does come out.

Peace bro. peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
usurper
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 05:36:16 AM »

I am getting some bootlegs of the MSG show and RIR3 so that may keep me occupied until about May.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 06:21:07 AM »

dude check out wttj from docklands audio (video is not good pic) and pukkelpop
best band performance imo, but not best pic quality or soundsource in pukkelpop, but axl is RIPPING on it headbanger 

you can alos download some pukkelpop brussel and various stuff on sladdis multimedia section on www.newgnr.com

check it ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 08:33:45 AM »

Why don't u fuckers go get a life instead of whining about the new album? It'll be out when it's out, oh for crying out loud! Huh

Fuck 'Em All.
usurper
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 08:38:08 AM »

Why don't u fuckers go get a life instead of whining about the new album? It'll be out when it's out, oh for crying out loud! Huh

shut up.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 07:54:29 AM »

shut up.

Thats one of the best come backs I've heard  ok  Dead set im not joking, its short N' affective

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
usurper
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 01:10:02 PM »

Thanks.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 10:20:26 AM »

he doesnt owe us jack shit.. did he force you to buy his albums? did he force you to go to his shows? no.. we did that on our own will..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
usurper
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2005, 03:13:06 PM »

he doesnt owe us jack shit.. did he force you to buy his albums? did he force you to go to his shows? no.. we did that on our own will..

Yes, but without us he would either be:

a) flipping burgers at your local mcdonalds
b) a lousy drunk with a bad attitude
c) dead
d) living in a trailer leeching off the government with it's benefits.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2005, 04:08:35 PM »

or one of those who use tiime at public places with lines...

finished...soon  hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 06:24:50 PM »

c) dead

True man but thats the case i mean we are fans of GN'R so he dont have to be a drunk, or flip burgers or die coz he is a rock star with zillions of fans N' if your dedicated to GN'R u will support Axl even if he hasnt released cd or cancelled tours N' shows.
Would wanna be Axl? A person that no one really likes, N' gets called an arsehole of stupid motherfuckers that have no idea about Axl rose all they know is what they've heard on mtv from a 60 year old presenter that thinks hes 20. Coz I know I would not wanna live like that so cut him some slack man.

Rock On Axl    peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 12:50:28 PM »

c) dead

what's your point? so we bought his albums and made him a millionair.. did he put a gun to your head and say that you gotta buy this album or die? or did you buy the album because you liked the songs that he made? if you're that pissed at axl and if you think that he owes us, dont buy gnr related shit.. burn your gnr shirts and posters that you have.. throw away the gnr dvds/tapes you have.. erase anything gnr related that you have on your pc.. dont buy chinese democracy when it comes out.. dont waste your time w/ gnr sites anymore.. but you're not gonna do that.. know why? because you're a fan.. axl never asked you to be a fan.. you made that decision.. why does axl owe you for a desicion that YOU made on your own?

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2005, 11:22:45 PM »

c) dead

what's your point? so we bought his albums and made him a millionair.. did he put a gun to your head and say that you gotta buy this album or die? or did you buy the album because you liked the songs that he made? if you're that pissed at axl and if you think that he owes us, dont buy gnr related shit.. burn your gnr shirts and posters that you have.. throw away the gnr dvds/tapes you have.. erase anything gnr related that you have on your pc.. dont buy chinese democracy when it comes out.. dont waste your time w/ gnr sites anymore.. but you're not gonna do that.. know why? because you're a fan.. axl never asked you to be a fan.. you made that decision.. why does axl owe you for a desicion that YOU made on your own?

Fantastic champ my hat goes off to ya ok

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
makemyday
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2005, 03:16:36 PM »

What If........  George Lucas still hadn't released Episode I?
We would already know the actors, barely know what'll be the story, already know who plays who, seen the trailer, seen some pictures from the film, some pictures of the shooting but still hadn't seen the movie? And what if that after 4 years one of the actors for example let it be Liam Neeson would left the crew because he is not satisfied with how the things work? We wouldn't know that are they already recorded all the parts with him or the crew wants to find an other actor to play Qui-Gon or simply they'll replace him in the missing parts with somekinda digital technology?
I guess millions of people would be pissed off and not without a reason.

Axl said: 'live your life' but he'll be offended the most if he has to play a concert with only a
half-house full.

Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo
SlashDelonge
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »

I'm sure these thoughts have been said before but I just have to make a point about something. I guess this is my year of becoming a veteran GN'R fanatic I joined this camp in 2003/2004 and I'd always liked songs like Paradise, Sweetn Child, and Jungle, but never knew who it was. Now I've been coming on boards since then and I didn't know the B.S. that came with GN'R at the time. I logged on and read stuff about a new album and was like, wow! great timing my new favorite band is releasing an album soon...........2 years later We've all got nothing to show for it. I shouldn't be bitching though because people have delt with the wait since Around 1992. (i excluded TSI cuz thats not a proper release)I love GN'R people because Iu think they have made the greatest music of all time I think there better than Zeppelin, Sabbath, The Beatles, Pink Floyd all of them. People always argue with me and say oh Axl sucks, Gn'r is a fag band, Buckethead is gay. I believe in Axl and know he's still capable of performing because of MSG 02 the guy was explosive! I'm just beginning to doubt the whole Chinese Democracy thing. Then in 2004 I thought the wait was at least postponed with the Velvet Revolver CD.......wrong! I've heard people say that it's one of the better albums ever, I totally disagree, the VR album was almost a complete dissapointment to me. I was expecting not AFD but an album where everytrack kicks ass. I don't know The point of the matter is I'm really starting to doubt my favorite band. And for everyone who is gonna say Axl doesn't owe me anything guess what, he does. He owes at least a statement beside that the progress is going well we need to here a projected time of release or that the album isn't coming out at all. He owes it to us as his loyal fans. ]Axl Stop dicking with us
................Form your opinions about thyis but don't hate me because I have my own.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »

I agree with what you said about VR (i tried liking the CD but it just sucked).. but "Axl" Really doesnt owe you anything ..he doesnt owe Any of us anything.
Origen
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 05:25:51 PM »

I agree with what you said about Vr.. but "Axl" Really doesnt owe you anything ..he doesnt owe Any of us anything.

He owes a explanation. If he said there was going to be no album eyars ago then fair enough, but he has left fans dangling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: