Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:51:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New York Ticket Presale
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York Ticket Presale  (Read 41948 times)
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2006, 09:56:50 PM »

Since its going to be impossible for some of us (myself included) to see these shows, I hope GNR puts a live feed on their website, or maybe put the show up the next day.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2006, 09:57:54 PM »

Wow this is great news since now I am 95% certain I am going.

If anyone from Northeast PA is going hit me up with a PM.  Would like to know if others from the area are going.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:14:29 PM by icpillusions » Logged
Bono
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2006, 10:01:57 PM »

My only concern really is the show being cancelled last second. I've had that happen before in Vancouver and it left a sour taste in my mouth. If Axl pulled that stunt or something similar(rescheduald) again after I flew to New York from Calgary I don't know what I'd do.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2006, 10:04:29 PM »

My only concern really is the show being cancelled last second. I've had that happen before in Vancouver and it left a sour taste in my mouth. If Axl pulled that stunt or something similar(rescheduald) again after I flew to New York from Calgary I don't know what I'd do.

Bono would turn into V; wearing a mask and blowing shit up.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »

Or B for Bonodetta...
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »

I cant see that happening just for the simple fact that this could very well be the Gunners, and Axls, last shot. ?Back in 02' when he pull that shit it was more of wow its the same ole' crazy Axl Rose that doesnt give a shit about anything. ?Thank God he came to the one in Cleveland and i got to see them. ?This time around everyones tired of that shit always happening, which Axl probably doenst care what they think, but im bettin that management does and there on his ass(all be it in a nice way) to get him to be on best behavior for this show. ?So im pretty faithful in Mr Rose that hell be on attendance and put on one hell of a performance. ?ROCK ON!!!

Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2006, 10:10:16 PM »

Axl better show up because I've already book my flight from saskatoon (where you say.... the middle of canada) and hotel. I'll pay the ebay price if I have to. Seeing GNR in a theatre is like a dream come true.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:03 PM »

Hell, the last US GnR show was NYC.  I don't see why he'd not come back to kick arse again.  Back-to-back triumphant NYC appearances (albeit separated by 4 years) sounds like a fine "Round 2" to me...
PittsburghGunner
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:44 PM »

I really hope this works out for all of us.  I would LOVE to see Gn'R in a place like Hammerstein (saw Our Lady Peace and Jimmy Eat World there - great venue)
ROSE22
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2006, 10:12:54 PM »

I cant see that happening just for the simple fact that this could very well be the Gunners, and Axls, last shot. ?Back in 02' when he pull that shit it was more of wow its the same ole' crazy Axl Rose that doesnt give a shit about anything. ?Thank God he came to the one in Cleveland and i got to see them. ?This time around everyones tired of that shit always happening, which Axl probably doenst care what they think, but im bettin that management does and there on his ass(all be it in a nice way) to get him to be on best behavior for this show. ?So im pretty faithful in Mr Rose that hell be on attendance and put on one hell of a performance. ?ROCK ON!!!

Kyle
right on  ok
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2006, 10:13:44 PM »

We are putting together plans to make NY tickets available to GN'R forum users first before they go on general sale. This applies to all GN'R forums, not just this one.

I think it would be great for all you people to meet each other, and it would also make it more special for the band.

Only people who are certain they are going should apply.

I will, hopefully, be able to give you more information tomorrow. For now, if you can decide if you are definitely going, that would be great.

thanks? ?peace

Awesome!...I plan on going to Monday's show so I'd just need one ticket for the 15th peace

Already have my hotel booked and will book airfare IF I am guranteed a ticket so thanks for the presale thingy if it happens. ok
Bono
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2006, 10:13:51 PM »

Bono would turn into V; wearing a mask and blowing shit up.

Quote from: comaknight
Or B for Bonodetta...

rofl
PittsburghGunner
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2006, 10:18:30 PM »

We are putting together plans to make NY tickets available to GN'R forum users first before they go on general sale. This applies to all GN'R forums, not just this one.

I think it would be great for all you people to meet each other, and it would also make it more special for the band.

I will, hopefully, be able to give you more information tomorrow. For now, if you can decide if you are definitely going, that would be great.

thanks? ?peace

Mysteron,

Not sure how your pull works, but I would like to purchase two tickets (for either the 15th or 17th).  I am driving from Pittsburgh, so I need two since it's relatively a long drive to do alone.

I've been a fan for a long time and to think I've been waiting for new Gn'R since I was in 6th grade.  I graduate college this year and moving to NYC to begin my career.  This would be an AMAZING graduation present!!!!!!   beer drool ok
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2006, 10:21:10 PM »

Looking forward to this!
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2006, 10:30:30 PM »

In other words WAR41, you'd like it because it helps you out and screws alot of other people. Most people here would be happy just to be in the building, and you are bitching about where your seat might be.

whoaaaaa easy there killah.... Of course it will help me out, and I think that it will help out all the fans who you KNOW are fans of the band.  Do I think you are a fan?  Sure I do, but I guarantee you there are some sketchy people out there who just joined either a few days ago after this show was announced or they joined when the new tracks were leaked so that they could find out where to get them.  I don't think you are one of them, but who knows right? 

I think everyone who has been actively participating on the boards or those who registered a long time ago and post rarely should be given first dibs.  Sorry if you don't like it, but how else should it be done realistically?

And yes, I apologize for going off topic.   
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »

Just asked my fiance, and she said I could go! ?Grin

surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2006, 10:36:01 PM »

mysterion is the man... i've been reading this board for years and would be stoked if you guys could hook up one ticket to either night... beggers can't be choosers...  mysterion, you hook it up, you got shots of petron on me beer
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »

thanks? ?peace

Mysteron,

Not sure how your pull works, but I would like to purchase two tickets (for either the 15th or 17th).? I am driving from Pittsburgh, so I need two since it's relatively a long drive to do alone.

I've been a fan for a long time and to think I've been waiting for new Gn'R since I was in 6th grade.? I graduate college this year and moving to NYC to begin my career.? This would be an AMAZING graduation present!!!!!!? ?beer drool ok

Not too far from Pittsburgh, and looking to drive to NYC myself for the 15th show (2 tickets total). ?How exactly will we find out more about getting tickets through the forum like you mention, Mysteron?
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #258 on: April 16, 2006, 10:38:58 PM »

I need one ticket for the 15th. ?I will be there for sure. ?Who knows when I will get another chance to see them in the U.S. ?Thanks Mysteron.
speed_stone
« Reply #259 on: April 16, 2006, 10:44:17 PM »

hi.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: