Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:27:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50795 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »

The link doesn't even work! FAKE!

That's because the thread was deleted by the original poster after he got sick of being told to fuck off by stupid GnR fans. ok
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »

hah if ure gonna write a review at least make shit up like that guy did from that magazine.. dont remember which one but he ahd like a track listing and made a bunch of bulshit up which people beleived.. lol

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2006, 04:54:41 PM »

haha what did i miss????? another review from an internet poster who has heard the album???   

cool....
Steel_Angel
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2006, 04:55:13 PM »

That's because the thread was deleted by the original poster after he got sick of being told to fuck off by stupid GnR fans. ok
stfu he didnt even have proof. couldnt name songs that were on the cd or annytthiinnggg.
Z
« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2006, 04:55:35 PM »

You say "stupid"......I say "keen".

Yeah it must be tough to deal with "counterfeit-wise" Gunners ? Kiss ?

These well seasoned gunners can smell shit from miles away.

It comes with years of experience.

You'd better bring some names of the songs or stay home.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »

Well, that was 15 seconds of my life I'll never get back.
RichardNixon
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »

Gigger, you are a good guy and a loyal fan, I like you, I really do, but....

I'm not sold that that review is for real. It was rather generic. What are this guys credentials?
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2006, 04:58:24 PM »

stfu he didnt even have proof. couldnt name songs that were on the cd or annytthiinnggg.

He never said he was gonna offer proof and because you got all pissed off at him he isn't ever going to now. ?ok

I thought you dealt with the situation well though, very clever and particularly mature - didn't make you look like an idiot at all. ?rofl
Steel_Angel
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2006, 04:59:56 PM »

He never said he was gonna offer proof and because you got all pissed off at him he isn't ever going to now. ?ok

I thought you dealt with the situation well though, very clever and particularly mature - didn't make you look like an idiot at all. ?rofl
Im not gonna argue with you  peace
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »

Gigger, you are a good guy and a loyal fan, I like you, I really do, but....

I'm not sold that that review is for real. It was rather generic. What are this guys credentials?

Could be real could be fake, who knows? Let's leave it like that.

He explained why he didn't want to give away specifics (in order to protect the person who gave him the CD) yet no one understood.

I'm just not jumping on any band wagons at the moment and some of the posts over at the Rope by the people who are normally on this forum were nothing short of moronic.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #170 on: April 13, 2006, 05:09:57 PM »

gigger my man u'll believe anything wont you? hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »

It's kind of funny with all the insiders and splat and everything else we still have nothing and know nothing.. Not trying to sounds like a dick, just what I feel and see..
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2006, 05:14:35 PM »

I'm just not jumping on any band wagons at the moment and some of the posts over at the Rope by the people who are normally on this forum were nothing short of moronic.

moronic thread deserve moronic replies.... you should be able to verify if he has heard it or not... what with all your sources and sp1ats internet sluth's you guys are like the Sherlock Holmes of the GnR internet world....  you shouldnt worry so much what other people post
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »

I don't care if that review is fake or not. Either way it's a useless review.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »

It's kind of funny with all the insiders and splat and everything else we still have nothing and know nothing..

yes kind of funny isnt it.... lol.. imagine if they spent thier time doing something worthwhile....
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »

There is no review.

I have a CD. It has artwork. There are songs on it. VR sucks GN'R is great.

That's all the "review" says.

Groundbreaking.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2006, 05:33:24 PM »

gigger my man u'll believe anything wont you? hihi

I never said I believed it. I'm open minded until proven one way or the other. ok

Reading a problem as well?? rofl

One thing though, if it was fake and he made it up, why didn't he just come up with a fake tracklist when asked to keep the "lie" up?? Huh
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 05:37:48 PM by gigger » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2006, 05:38:06 PM »

because HE DOESNT HAVE IT.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »

He never claimed to "have it", he claimed he "heard it".

What I don't understand is how you are 100% certain that it's fake? Doesn't seem to be any logic behind your certainty.? ok

I'm 50-50.

And as I said, if it was fake and he made it up, why didn't he just come up with a fake tracklist when asked to keep the "lie" up? Easy enough to do?? Huh
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 05:40:32 PM by gigger » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2006, 05:47:57 PM »

He never claimed to "have it", he claimed he "heard it".

i ment the proof  confused
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: