Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:24:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50752 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2006, 03:43:40 PM »

Sounds like BS, just someone else trying to take a pot shot at the original band ?
I know because thats all people have done for the past decade....shoot down old gnr and hype new gnr...

give me a fukin break

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2006, 03:44:30 PM »

Interesting....
Steel_Angel
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »

can someone ask him if someone can meet him to listen to just one song as proof? the guy doesn't have to give a copy of the cd out or anything- just let someone listen to a cd player for a minute? i'll be glad to do it if he's actually up for it.

he wont even give me his email address.

Funny that after your really mature "fuck you" response to him just before the last thread was closed.
yea well i was pissed. he pmed me back saying he couldnt give me his addy cuz it would reveal who he was..
i also asked him if he can atleast name 4 tracks that are on the CD.. i doubt he'll tell me.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2006, 03:46:30 PM »

Sounds like BS, just someone else trying to take a pot shot at the original band ?
I know because thats all people have done for the past decade....shoot down old gnr and hype new gnr...

give me a fukin break

Well, most on that site take "pot shots" at both classic and new GNR. All versions are generally a laughingstock.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2006, 03:46:38 PM »

yea well i was pissed. he pmed me back saying he couldnt give me his addy cuz it would reveal who he was..

Paul Huge? Haha just a thought.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »

Quote from: frozen Inferno? link=topic=28432.msg532627#msg532627? he pmed me back saying he couldnt give me his addy cuz it would reveal who he was..
[quote

You should have asked hism to create a new account somewhere, for temporary use.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2006, 03:49:27 PM »

Finally someone is speaking sense. Had to sift through 90 posts of moronic rubbish first to get to it though. ?hihi

Hey come on now, I agreed that it's possibly true, also! ?hihi ?I don't discredit anything... so far no one has proved that he hasn't heard CD just as much as he hasn't proved that he did hear it. ?Until we get some real proof, I can't discredit it. ?If the dude works in the record industry, the fact remains that he's under a hush-hush order and can't say anything specific anyway. Regardless, someone has obviously heard it. ?Whether he did or didn't, we'll probably never know.

By the way, did his second thread get deleted?

GNRevolution... the missing link.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2006, 03:49:51 PM »

Well, most on that site take "pot shots" at both classic and new GNR. All versions are generally a laughingstock.
That might be true...but overall whenever I read an article about GNr, the new guys are the ones being mad fun of, belittled, etc....

I just laugh when I read people on this board claim that the general concensus is in favor of new gnr...talk about blinders

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2006, 03:51:33 PM »

Couldn't give email address means a possibility that he/she is:
1. One of the members
2. AXL
3. Merck
4. Beta
5. AXL's Lawyer ?peace

I get up around seven
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »

If any of you can get his email address or contact info such as aol or msn, please put him in touch with me. I give you my word that I can verify if he is telling the truth within an hour at most times, I just need to speak to him for around 5 minutes.

My aol is sammystlaurant and my msn is jvitale2004@hotmail.com

Thanks if you can get him to contact me.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2006, 03:52:27 PM »

anyonne can make up some fake email to use that would hide who you are
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

No chance...
It's possible that the CD is finished and in the hands of a select few close to Axl or someone at Universal, but this album just doesn't exist right now with artwork, credits, etc....
This guy is full of it.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »

can someone ask him if someone can meet him to listen to just one song as proof? the guy doesn't have to give a copy of the cd out or anything- just let someone listen to a cd player for a minute? i'll be glad to do it if he's actually up for it.

he wont even give me his email address.

Funny that after your really mature "fuck you" response to him just before the last thread was closed.
i also asked him if he can atleast name 4 tracks that are on the CD.. i doubt he'll tell me.

Ask him to give you 4 lines of lyrics from one of the following tracks..

1)Prostitute
2)The General
3)This I Love

Simple task for him if he has the cd, if he just "heard" it, no way we'll ever know.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2006, 03:53:25 PM »

mr intensity when are u gonna give it up?

highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2006, 03:53:43 PM »

If any of you can get his email address or contact info such as aol or msn, please put him in touch with me. I give you my word that I can verify if he is telling the truth within an hour at most times, I just need to speak to him for around 5 minutes.

Who are you MR Intensity? Do you know someone who work close with the band or in their management?

I get up around seven
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2006, 03:55:34 PM »

Couldn't give email address means a possibility that he/she is:
1. One of the members
2. AXL
3. Merck
4. Beta
5. AXL's Lawyer ?peace

or a nobody hihi (which is my bet)

but if somebody see's nobody's name then nobody will be in shit...huh?? hihi
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 03:57:18 PM by Neemo » Logged

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2006, 03:55:49 PM »

Who are you MR Intensity? Do you know someone who work close with the band or in their management?

I know someone that can verify if he is full of shit or telling the truth, all he has to do is post some lyrics from an unleaked track. I am not with management, nor do I know anyone in guns n roses.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2006, 03:56:13 PM »

hes a man on a mission to outdo splat all by himself. Hes a 1 man wanna be show

AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2006, 03:56:25 PM »

he was recruited by merck to find people who have leaked nu-gnr songs

now you know me better
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2006, 03:57:10 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17321592

appears to be someone in this band possibly?

in their influences they have gnr listed, really going out on a limb here hihi

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: