Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What will you do on the day Chinese Democracy is released?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What will you do on the day Chinese Democracy is released?  (Read 66759 times)
MotleyCrue
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2006, 04:27:59 PM »

prob run to the church and inform the vicar that the end is near, and start quoting passages from the book of revelations while playing the cd in the background and having monks help me pass out leaflets to inform the ignorant....like in my dream lol
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2006, 05:12:38 PM »

It will be a lot of writings on it...Some Swedish - idiot - asswides has already judge it...But..It will be just as an normaly day..but after School / Work / sleep..you will run down and buy it  ok...

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
anythinggoes
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2006, 05:16:03 PM »

i will take a half day holiday be outside HMV at 8am banging on the door i will buy two copies as long as they are sealed i will then go to my car and drive for 80mins listening to the cd i will go home copy that cd put it in its case and listen to copy on computer at work then on headphones once i get home very loud as well
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »

After I BUY it.....I am going to find a quiet place to listen to it.....I am going to play it over and over....and NOBODY is going to be in the room but me....I don't need someone fucking talking to me when I am trying to listen to one of the greatest albums ever made....Only the first day I listen to it though....after that, I will make others listen to it that have yet to........and they will love it...... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Bono
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2006, 08:20:41 AM »

For the longest time I had planned on taking the day off work like I do when U2 puts out an album. I'd then go and buy it and drive to the lake and park my car and lay back in my seat and listen to it completely uninterupted from start to finnish while over looking the lake. I've kinda changed my mind on that now. I don't think I will take the day off work but I will buy it the day it comes out. I just kinda lost too much interest in the album to worry? about booking time off work and needing to listen to it alone in my car while starring over the lake.? Sadly it doesn't hold quite that much importance to me anymore. I can't wait but it's no longer on par with a U2 release for me. no It was at one point.

Also I'd like to know what is the point of buying more than one copy? Why not just buy one and then if you scratch it or lose it buy another one when you need to. Buying 3 copies seems a bit odd to me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 08:23:33 AM by Bono » Logged
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2006, 04:02:55 AM »

After I BUY it in the day that came out,i will close my self in my room put the cd on my sterio 51digital sound,put the light down close my eyes and listen to it over and over all day long.. smoking

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2006, 12:54:30 PM »

I am buying? multiple copies, especially if there are multiple album covers(like velvet revolver did with the different color album sleeves)? Whatever type of cds he puts out I am buying-normal, dualdisc, special store editions..I will own them all.....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 01:47:11 AM by JohnSDMF » Logged
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2006, 08:52:31 AM »

Im going to video tape the moment I put into my cd-/vinyl-player hihi I think I'll fell dizzy at that moment.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2006, 11:17:52 AM »

I?ll go fuckin nuts!  ok peace beer

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2006, 08:34:49 PM »

first ill buy 3 copies, go home put on my ipod and listen to the cd all day long, then when i wake up and go to school, and pay no attention to my teachers and keep listening to the album over and over and over again. ya that'll be my day Cool
baldek
Headliner

Here Today...There Tomorrow

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2006, 02:43:25 PM »

first ill buy 3 copies, go home put on my ipod and listen to the cd all day long, then when i wake up and go to school, and pay no attention to my teachers and keep listening to the album over and over and over again. ya that'll be my day Cool
why r u going to buy 3 copies?

fuck off
---------------------------------------------------
http://childrenofdecadence.moonfruit.com
AtariLegend
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2006, 03:27:14 PM »

I?ll go fuckin nuts! ok peace beer

Nutter
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2006, 07:35:44 PM »

why r u going to buy 3 copies?
the first one is for collection. the 2 one to listen,3rd one in case i damage or loose the the second one.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 08:57:29 PM by bad obsession 4GNR » Logged
Saikin
Headliner

Legend in the Making

« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2006, 12:00:22 AM »

shit a brick, cry a little, and memorize all the songs. 

Some say it's hairy, others say it's scary
I call it Sidedish

www.gunsnthejungle.com
EFISH
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »

Im going to video tape the moment I put into my cd-/vinyl-player hihi I think I'll fell dizzy at that moment.

Good idea! Ill do that too!
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »

Goddamnit i?ve got shcool that day. Gotta find a way to skip school and get to the nearliest recordshop.
Where?s the place where axl is signing them?  Grin I?ve got to get there.

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
jmb1973
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »

Chinese Democracy, the final countdown baby, if I had the extra cash I would fly to LA so I could be one of the first. Sadly to say when you fuckers on the west coast are rocking out to what is gonna be one of the greatest albums in a LONG TIME, Illbe waiting another two hours.
So I have a question, the presale is through gunsnroses.com right? I live in NW Missouri. Surley GnfnR will come to Kansas City but I cant take the chance. I will be getting my tickets to Ames, Iowa friday baby. A 3 and a half hour drive aint shit to see the GREATEST band in the worls!!!
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2006, 11:03:18 AM »

I go to school...go home after it's done. Get money and buy the album. Then I'll copy it on to my computer. But no file sharing.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2006, 11:28:35 AM »

There is a good chance I'll take the day off work.  Its going to be difficult for me to get any work done knowing that CD is in the store waiting for me   drool

Plus I'm a huge Sublime fan too and they have a box set of rarities coming out Nov. 14, so if that's the day for CD too I'll lose my mind!

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
axlslasher
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2006, 01:32:26 PM »

I'll probably work that day being that I have no sick time left, but I'll have that fucker crammed into my cd drive on the pc the whole 8 hours! Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: