Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:13:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss  (Read 145750 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #640 on: February 27, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »

I am leaning toward no new leaks actually. of course, I am interested in hearing new stuff, but I am pretty confident that this was only a limited leak. Nothing new has shown up here. Catcher appears to be the extent of the leakage.

I requested you pm me, I have some interesting news for you.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #641 on: February 27, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »

Not to be an asshole, forgive me for this.

I hope that either the album comes out or leaks to me  before March fifth.  I have a vacation and its the only way I can enjoy the album with out fucking up graduating.  We'll I'll graduate I'll just be a bit distracted.  It would give me a whole week to enjoy it.  I'll still buy it though.

But it would be good for Axl if by some magical power nothing leaked ever.  Then every body would be forced to buy the album that wanted to hear it.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #642 on: February 27, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »

Not to be an asshole, forgive me for this.

I hope that either the album comes out or leaks to me? before March fifth.? I have a vacation and its the only way I can enjoy the album with out fucking up graduating.? We'll I'll graduate I'll just be a bit distracted.? It would give me a whole week to enjoy it.? I'll still buy it though.

But it would be good for Axl if by some magical power nothing leaked ever.? Then every body would be forced to buy the album that wanted to hear it.

Before March 5th? I think your graduation party is screwed.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #643 on: February 27, 2006, 03:35:17 PM »

we were posting about this MR. Intensity character? ?rofl
Sssshhhh!! Keep your voice down! He's quietly at work on getting us a massive leak! nervous....... rofl

guess who`s the most sceptic guy on this forum hihi

let me throw some random names in......mysteron...madagascar88..................mr. intensity......................gigger.............................................................. ............................
You forgot Johan! hihi

you should revise your title from "negative" to "sceptical".

things change..............

paul tobias` positivism starts now!!!
Nah, I cant change now! I got to be negative to the very end!! hihi

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #644 on: February 27, 2006, 03:36:07 PM »

Optimism?
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #645 on: February 27, 2006, 03:39:51 PM »

most probably the studio version of the album will leak soon.
No it wont. Some of you people need to quit saying that kind of stuff, because it makes people believe something is gonna hapen like that when its clear that it is not.

chinese democracy will most probably leak before it's officially released. all other albums from all bands leak this way. this is just a fact. I don't know how many days before official release date could it leak but it can be up to 2 months depending on situation. this is just a fact. it's silly not to accept this.

uncleslashbob
Headliner

Smith can you bring me some tea?

« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »

hope the album leaks serves Axl right
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2006, 03:45:33 PM »

No it wont. Some of you people need to quit saying that kind of stuff, because it makes people believe something is gonna hapen like that when its clear that it is not.

chinese democracy will most probably leak before it's officially released. all other albums from all bands leak this way. this is just a fact. I don't know how many days before official release date could it leak but it can be up to 2 months depending on situation. this is just a fact. it's silly not to accept this.

I doubt you're going to get anything more than the full version of CITR..... I really don't believe any more material is out there.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2006, 03:46:38 PM »

I am leaning toward no new leaks actually. of course, I am interested in hearing new stuff, but I am pretty confident that this was only a limited leak. Nothing new has shown up here. Catcher appears to be the extent of the leakage.

And I request you either give us some information of interest or shut up about the damn leaks.

People who are "confident" tracks are gonna leak look like idiots when they don't.

Too many attention seekers involved in this whole debacle for my liking.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »

I doubt you're going to get anything more than the full version of CITR..... I really don't believe any more material is out there.

you don't understand me Smiley I don't mean demos, I mean the final studio version of the album

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2006, 03:52:25 PM »

when they deliver the album to copy, i guess it will start leak at once.. And also, reportes and journalists who get preview often leak it..

Anyway... I dont think CITR is out there.. lets wait for the album be released.. ?ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »

Optimism?

What has there been to be optimistic about the last 4 years? or 12 for that matter?

a few leaks? ?a world tour that was a debacle? ?

And i don't see Jameslofton as being negative at all. ?If anything he's realistic, and that word to Guns fans is synonomous with negativity.....cause let's face it, when faced with reality, the news hasn't been good ?nervous ?confused
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2006, 03:53:49 PM »

Which is it? How many more times will you contradict your self? One minute there's one leak, the next a bunch. Make up your mind.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2006, 04:01:58 PM »

Which is it? How many more times will you contradict your self? One minute there's one leak, the next a bunch. Make up your mind.

he might be an attention seeker, but i personnaly believe CITR is out there....  the 9sec clip wouldn`t make sense elsewise. and i doubt that it`s a promo clip as well.

but... tell us what`s going on. there`s no need to make posts like the second one james quoted.

peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2006, 04:03:03 PM »

I think the majority of people are getting tired of your claims Mr. intensity.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2006, 04:03:18 PM »

I told you, I don't think there is more material out there, but the person who has the track to leak does. How hard is it for you to understand it has never been my decision to leak the track?
gav
« Reply #656 on: February 27, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »

surely we can expect CITR soon then?? with no other songs to trade??

edit- so what makes this guy think there are more tracks??
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:05:51 PM by Gavgnr » Logged
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #657 on: February 27, 2006, 04:05:06 PM »

What claims have I made?

That CITR exists? It does
That it will leak? It Will
That it will most likely leak by sunday? It didn't, I assumed the source would have been convinced no more tracks exist for trading by that time. But Buckethead's hand puppet is kind of crazy, I was wrong.

Sorry.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #658 on: February 27, 2006, 04:06:32 PM »

The news I had was soley for Vector and was not pertaining to C.I.T.R or anything gnr related.
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #659 on: February 27, 2006, 04:06:46 PM »

What claims have I made?

That CITR exists? It does
That it will leak? It Will
That it will most likely leak by sunday? It didn't, I assumed the source would have been convinced no more tracks exist for trading by that time. But Buckethead's hand puppet is kind of crazy, I was wrong.

Sorry.
we should sing "just a little patience yeaaaaaaaaaah??"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: