Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:16:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss  (Read 145763 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #520 on: February 27, 2006, 01:40:24 AM »

Why would they care if there are unleaked tracks out there still??? And why would they wait for the press conference/release? Are they helping to promote the album?Huh

This person is convinced another source disc is out there as he has been trying to obtain at least 1-2 more tracks the last 3 days from a person he is in contact with. The person he is in contact with obviously does not have CITR, so if that track is leaked in its entirety it loses it's trading value.

I do not know how long the person who has CITR is going to go on believing more material exists. Again, it's not up to me when he decides to leak it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #521 on: February 27, 2006, 01:41:44 AM »

This is beyond pathetic. There isnt anymore unleaked tracks!! rant rant Something has to be done about this. You and "you know who" cant keep tormenting this entire community like this.

people: quit begging for it!! These two jokers have been sitting in this thread all day watching us salivate over what we thought was another night for a leak.

Parabola
Headliner

Here Today... Gone to Axl's

« Reply #522 on: February 27, 2006, 01:44:15 AM »

Why would they care if there are unleaked tracks out there still??? And why would they wait for the press conference/release? Are they helping to promote the album?Huh

This person is convinced another source disc is out there as he has been trying to obtain at least 1-2 more tracks the last 3 days from a person he is in contact with. The person he is in contact with obviously does not have CITR, so if that track is leaked in its entirety it loses it's trading value.

I do not know how long the person who has CITR is going to go on believing more material exists. Again, it's not up to me when he decides to leak it.

I got an idea why doesn't your source and the person he is trading with just leak the tracks then they will both have them, and so will the fans?
Parabola
Headliner

« Reply #523 on: February 27, 2006, 01:45:25 AM »

This is beyond pathetic. There isnt anymore unleaked tracks!! rant rant Something has to be done about this. You and "you know who" cant keep tormenting this entire community like this.

people: quit begging for it!! These two jokers have been sitting in this thread all day watching us salivate over what we thought was another night for a leak.

I'm starting to believe what you posted.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #524 on: February 27, 2006, 01:45:30 AM »

Also, I never said that there would be a leak on Sunday night. Please stop putting words in my mouth. Upon learning that CITR existed, I was told that it would be leaked as soon as it was determined no more material existed or when a press release dropped. I assumed that it would be determined by the "end of this weekend" that no other new material exists. I openly admit I was wrong about that, as that is still yet to be determined.

Parabola
Headliner

« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2006, 01:46:34 AM »

Also, I never said that there would be a leak on Sunday night. Please stop putting words in my mouth. Upon learning that CITR existed, I was told that it would be leaked as soon as it was determined no more material existed or when a press release dropped. I assumed that it would be determined by the "end of this weekend" that no other new material exists. I openly admit I was wrong about that, as that is still yet to be determined.

What does the fricken press conference have to do with the price of rice in china?Huh??
ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2006, 01:48:17 AM »

this is almost like a god-damn court case
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2006, 01:48:24 AM »

I bet the guy he is talking to is fucking bluffing.  Mr. I, thank you for admitting you were wrong, I think you had a lot of people that wanted the track wasting their sunday night believing your empty promisses.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2006, 01:48:53 AM »

I got an idea why doesn't your source and the person he is trading with just leak the tracks then they will both have them, and so will the fans?
Because they lose their cyber power and it stops being a game.

Intensity, quick question: If 'you know who' is in contact with the person who has this disc, why are you spamming these threads for requests? If he already made contact, then your services are no longer required.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2006, 01:50:03 AM »

I am still fielding pms from people who claim to have new material and determining they don't.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2006, 01:53:15 AM »

Heres a suggestion, If they can't send you a clip fuck them.  CITR is the only song that we've heard a clip from so its the only one that is in existance.......... sooo unless your source was also telling empty promisses let it leak. 
Parabola
Headliner

« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2006, 01:56:39 AM »

Because they lose their cyber power and it stops being a game.

Intensity, quick question: If 'you know who' is in contact with the person who has this disc, why are you spamming these threads for requests? If he already made contact, then your services are no longer required.

Damn these types of people are worse then serial killers.  confused
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2006, 01:57:19 AM »

I am still fielding pms from people who claim to have new material and determining they don't.
But you already know they're fakes, and so does your buddy. so why do you keep asking. I know your friend is smart enough to know that asking for shit in the open forum ?just brings out the fakes. Why he keeps requesting for you to do this is ridiculous.

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2006, 01:59:30 AM »

I was told it would leak by the end of the weekend.   no  Good night.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2006, 02:00:09 AM »

Lol @ "cyber power"........

I am going to bed for the evening, I really wish we all had this track, however it is not up to me to determine no more material exists and the time is right for the leak. It is also not up to me when a press release drops.

I am truly sorry you are upset, but it is all out of my control.
Parabola
Headliner

« Reply #535 on: February 27, 2006, 02:02:57 AM »

Lol @ "cyber power"........

I am going to bed for the evening, I really wish we all had this track, however it is not up to me to determine no more material exists and the time is right for the leak. It is also not up to me when a press release drops.

Will you please answer the question, What the fuck does the press release have to do with your source and CITR BEING LEAKED?Huh  rant rant rant
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #536 on: February 27, 2006, 02:04:32 AM »

Why do you keep saying this all throughout the day and night? Wouldn't once be enough?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #537 on: February 27, 2006, 02:05:52 AM »

Why do you keep saying this all throughout the day and night? Wouldn't once be enough?

Why do you keep whining post after post so I have to keep saying it?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #538 on: February 27, 2006, 02:06:38 AM »

Good night. peace
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #539 on: February 27, 2006, 02:06:45 AM »

Mr.Itensity sounds like he is just another attention whore. CITR is obviously out there but I don't believe this guy has it or knows who has it.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: