Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:25:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss  (Read 145819 times)
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »

Really can't judge a song based on 9 seconds.

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2006, 06:42:31 PM »

Really can't judge a song based on 9 seconds.

No way,  I think this is the best GNR song EVER.  Its very complex and really shows how GNR is moving into a new direction.  I don't think you guys are appreciating all the layers of this song...I mean, listen to all the changes and transitions.  AMAZING!!!

rofl haha just kidding.

Why is there even a thread about a 9 second clip!?!?!?!?  Grin

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
tp4ever84
Headliner

GNR For Fucking Ever

« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2006, 06:53:15 PM »

listend to it can't tell much obvious bud it did sound like it has potential can't wait for the full version.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2006, 08:04:08 PM »

so how many tracks are rumoured to appear by the end of the weekend? 5?

I wouldn't count on it by the end of this weekend, there are possibly 4-5 left, and the hoarders are working out trades to obtain them all.... however, I am quite certain that someone working hard to get them plans to leak them when all is said and done.. how soon that is I don't know... it could be days or weeks.

I know that the banning of Mr.Gibbons on mygnrforum has slowed this process though.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »

why is it taking so long?

If people have them then why are the trades taking so long?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2006, 08:14:12 PM »

why is it taking so long?

If people have them then why are the trades taking so long?

All the fakes claiming to have tracks, all the banning of people trying to work these trades out, all the playing pattycake of sending 10-20 second clips of the track back and forth to really prove the other person has the track, etc....

Basically, it's a gong show.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »

i hope either a solid release date is set or the songs leak because i'm fed up of waiting for this album.  Axl needs to get it out there.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »

i hope either a solid release date is set or the songs leak because i'm fed up of waiting for this album.? Axl needs to get it out there.

To be honest, I'd rather get a press release stating the members of the band, a release date, and other information about C.D.
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2006, 08:30:34 PM »

i hope either a solid release date is set or the songs leak because i'm fed up of waiting for this album.? Axl needs to get it out there.

To be honest, I'd rather get a press release stating the members of the band, a release date, and other information about C.D.

God yes!  I would like an album update that lasts more than a few words...

T.T.
?.?.
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2006, 08:31:16 PM »

When I roll my mouse over the file while on my computer it says the year date is 1999. I wonder if the clip is from a 1999 demo. Also when i click on properties for the song it states its a 'A Biff Tannen production'. Does that provide any clues to who may be leaking the songs or who may be involved with GNR in anyway. I have no idea if this info. is meaningless or not.

ps. i know Biff Tannen is a character from Back to the future movie series. Maybe someone knows of someone who may distibute songs with 'A Biff Tannen production' as part of their signature or i.d.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2006, 08:37:51 PM »

When I roll my mouse over the file while on my computer it says the year date is 1999. I wonder if the clip is from a 1999 demo. Also when i click on properties for the song it states its a 'A Biff Tannen production'. Does that provide any clues to who may be leaking the songs or who may be involved with GNR in anyway. I have no idea if this info. is meaningless or not.

ps. i know Biff Tannen is a character from Back to the future movie series. Maybe someone knows of someone who may distibute songs with 'A Biff Tannen production' as part of their signature or i.d.

Encoded by Acoustica Mixcraft which is an audio mixing program.  Perhaps some one was right and the leaks weren't from cd's but the actual masters with seperate tracks.  That would be crazy. 

I think that guy was trying to fuck around with the biff tannen. 
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #231 on: February 25, 2006, 08:40:44 PM »

Encoded by Acoustica Mixcraft which is an audio mixing program.  Perhaps some one was right and the leaks weren't from cd's but the actual masters with seperate tracks.  That would be crazy. 

I think that guy was trying to fuck around with the biff tannen. 

The implications of what you're saying, if it's indeed true, are kind of frightening.  The reprocussions could be severe if the leaks are from the masters.

Ali
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #232 on: February 25, 2006, 09:07:45 PM »

I mean by masters, like a dvd not with the entire track mixed to one wav.  but all the tracks recorded for drums guitar vocals bass etc. 

Then again the program used to rip CITR only costs 35 bux so maybe its just used to either rip something from a ct or maybe he recorded it from a dat tape. 

Any one fork over 100 dollars for the track yet? 
ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2006, 10:09:30 PM »

Mixcraft is a popular tool. I use it all the time and never paid a dime for it. This clip is definatly intriguing. Wonder if we will see any leaks by the end of the weekend... this CITR clip has been stuck in my head.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2006, 10:09:40 PM »

I mean by masters, like a dvd not with the entire track mixed to one wav.? but all the tracks recorded for drums guitar vocals bass etc.?

Then again the program used to rip CITR only costs 35 bux so maybe its just used to either rip something from a ct or maybe he recorded it from a dat tape.?

Any one fork over 100 dollars for the track yet??

There are plenty of people willing to pay the 100 bucks for the tracks, I'm sure. ?They're just trying to sell to the wrong people.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »

You can take this to the bank my friends, money is not an issue with these tracks, people only want other unleaked tracks in trade.

peace
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2006, 10:43:21 PM »

No matter how many full tracks leak in the future, I won't be downloading any of them. We've heard nine new tracks since 1999, and from what I understand, GNR's been working on about 32 or so. We've heard more than enough of the new stuff. Hearing any more will just ruin the experience. Imagine finally putting the Chinese Democracy disc into your CD player. The first familiar song plays. You sing along to every word, and by the end of last song, it feels like you've just heard a remastered version of an old favorite. After all these years, that'd be so... anti-climactic.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2006, 10:50:29 PM »

12 pages on a 9 sec clip rofl
Steel_Angel
« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »

the best 9 seconds of my life. Tongue
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »

I actually really like what I've heard so far. Its very different/classic sounding

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: