Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:31:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss  (Read 145856 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2006, 11:02:03 AM »

ummm, 9 seconds? Impossible to judge anything from 9 seconds hihi so my contribution to this discussion.

Hmmmm looks like we're gonna get another song yes

elmaestro
Rocker

Turn loose the swans that drew my poets craft...

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2006, 11:15:04 AM »

Almost 1 page for each second...

At this rate I just hope it's not a 5 min song! Grin

The secret of the hanged man.... the smile on his lips...
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2006, 11:20:38 AM »

Well - it's only a glimspe .... slow paced, melodic looks like it's heading for a multi vocalist part at the end.  Then again who knows.....

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2006, 11:28:34 AM »

Stop leaking the songs. Honestly. I think its pathetic that some of the biggest "names" on this forum are endorsing MORE leaking.. I understand that whats leaked is leaked, but please. I don't care how long you've waited, it's Axl's album and your not the one who should decide if it's "fair" or not.

Whoever's leaking. Stop. Please.

? ?-jack
The genie is already out of the bottle.

I have to agree with James the genie is out of the bottle and as much as I wouldn't want to hear the entire album before it's released and getting very shocked that we are getting more leaks...if it is here and someone sends it to me..I am gonna listen..I can't help myself.   and as much as the people that are getting angry over the leaks and won't listen..come on you tell me..can you really not listen?

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2006, 11:31:35 AM »

Well, I can't judge THAT! 9 seconds!

We will have a longer clip soon I'm sure.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2006, 11:54:03 AM »

what clip?? Someone tell me whats going on?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2006, 12:01:40 PM »

Sounds like the new band that's all i can say
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »

With that little guitar part before it cuts out it sounds like Buckethead could be all over this one too.

Buckethead owns Chinese Democracy  hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »

Buckethead owns Chinese Democracy? hihi
We finally agree on something. Shocked... hihi

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

why am I always offline when a leak happens? sigh  Cry

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2006, 12:11:29 PM »

Buckethead owns Chinese Democracy  hihi
We finally agree on something. Shocked... hihi

fortunately there are people not agreeing....  chinese democracy isn`t just twat and irs     and the most important thing is, chinese democracy isn`t just some solos here and there

but i think that he`s a big part in CD though     and a great part for sure, too ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2006, 12:12:45 PM »

I can't believe that people are turning the whole Chinese Democracy experience into THIS.

Whatever happened to surprise?

I think its terrible that everyone has been waiting so long, and they're just going to ruin it all by listening to one song at a time over a span of weeks. Axl must be furious that everything he's built up is being pawned to us by trading scum.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2006, 12:18:49 PM »

I can't believe that people are turning the whole Chinese Democracy experience into THIS.

Whatever happened to surprise?

I think its terrible that everyone has been waiting so long, and they're just going to ruin it all by listening to one song at a time over a span of weeks. Axl must be furious that everything he's built up is being pawned to us by trading scum.

Well then, if listening to clips is so bad, then i guess the government will have to ban trailers for films. Chart countdowns wont be allowed to play the song in the background.

must i continue?

html sucks
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »

I agree. I understand everyone is frusterated with the delays and waiting. Totally understand. But I mean we have half the album what more do you want. Why cant we just wait...

Axl needs to speak and tell everyone whats going on otherwise 2 albums worth of material will be leaked soon. Do we all really want that. I want the finished product. So every1 can and enjoy and give their fair opinions on them....

But honestly theres no1 to blame but Axl...heres why..

If its true these songs are coming from a dj then its Axls fault. Case closed. He was the 1 playign these songs for people he doesnt even know, nevermind trust. He got burned again. And he has no1 to blame but himself. Its cool that he takes the music around to test them in different public settings and get random people to comment and react. I agree witht hat but theres also a consequernce of that. And not only are we gonna pay the price...but Axl himself will

the only solution is this:
A press release announcing everything. The single, the album and the tour...case closed...If peoplee see a release date in sight , most of us will hold off on the leaks.

Lawsuits threats, this and that wont egta nything done. Axl has all the momentum right now with this material. Go back finish what you ahve to finish and lets rock and roll baby....Cmon Axl take the ball and run you have the material to stand the test of time...lets go

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »

I agree. I understand everyone is frusterated with the delays and waiting. Totally understand. But I mean we have half the album what more do you want. Why cant we just wait...

Axl needs to speak and tell everyone whats going on otherwise 2 albums worth of material will be leaked soon. Do we all really want that. I want the finished product. So every1 can and enjoy and give their fair opinions on them....

If its true these songs are coming from a dj then its Axls fault. Case closed. He was the 1 playign these songs for people he doesnt even know, nevermind trust. He got burned again. And he has no1 to blame but himself. Its cool that he takes the music around to test them in different public settings and get random people to comment and react. I agree witht hat but theres also a consequernce of that. And not only are we gonna pay the price...but Axl himself will

A press release announcing everything. The single, the album and the tour...case closed...If peoplee see a release date in sight , most of us will hold off on the leaks.

Lawsuits threats, this and that wont egta nything done. Axl has all the momentum right now with this material. Go back finish what you ahve to finish and lets rock and roll baby....Cmon Axl take the ball and run you have the material to stand the test of time...lets go

I seriously don't think that these leaked songs are the ones Axl played recently.........these are demo's from 2002 / 2004? I doubt axl played demo's.............But that whole Cather in The Rye thing is weird.....I wonder where they get that.....

We will surely hear from axl soon....no doubt....no doubt..

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »

I agree. I understand everyone is frusterated with the delays and waiting. Totally understand. But I mean we have half the album what more do you want.

The other half. ?

If Axl wants sympathy for this, then release a statement including CD's release date. ?Otherwise, where would the symapthy come from? ?He has communicated with us on a non-existant level for so long that if he wants my sympathy, he needs to speak up.

Otherwise, I hope the whole thing leaks so I can put the last 12 years of waiting behind me, burn CD for myself, and enjoy the music. Undecided
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »

Seriously, if Axl wanted too he could call Merck right this very second and make a statement. ANY statement about the leaks, the tour, the album. And if Axl wanted that statement all over the news, Merck would act quicker than you could fart. Believe me, If Axl tells Merck to jump, he'd be in the air before Axl finished the request. This isn't a big deal to them or else they would've reacted. Quickly.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Z
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2006, 12:39:45 PM »

Listen to CITR carefully. ?It is a MUCH better quality than what has been leaked thus far.

Doesn't anybody find it odd that just enough of it is leaked so that we know it is in fact CITR??

All these demos are likely to be the versions that were headed to the mixing/masetering stages had the cd been released in late 2002, early 2003 like the record company and some of the band members thought.

There's reason Axl "held back" as he said recently to make the cd better than what is was to be in 2002 when it was advertised that CITR was to be the first single with a late Nov. 2002 cd release.

With all these leaked songs being heard, the 2006 versions will no doubt be much better than these demo versions. ?So it does not hurt the band at all. ?The pending release of CD is only building steam.

When CD hits the shelves and the end all versions of these tracks blow the demos away, than CD will have a much bigger impact.

All of you getting so upset can relax cuz you're all getting PUNK'D.

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »

I seriously don't think that these leaked songs are the ones Axl played recently.........these are demo's from 2002 / 2004? I doubt axl played demo's.............But that whole Cather in The Rye thing is weird.....I wonder where they get that.....

We will surely hear from axl soon....no doubt....no doubt..

I have doubt.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »

hmm, I don't think Im rooting for this to leak.
I really got what I wanted in the other 3 tracks. I don't wanna hear anything more till the product is finished now!...I think.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: