Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:08:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  a jewish tortured during 1 month and burnt in France
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a jewish tortured during 1 month and burnt in France  (Read 8065 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« on: February 20, 2006, 07:00:39 PM »

Another huge scandal of Antisemitism in France.

a 24 years old jewish was found tortured and burnt by a bunch of arabics and black muslims in the surbubs of Paris (same place where the riots happened a few month ago in France). The guy was agonizing, burnt at 90%, he had been tortured during 1 month. He died right after the Police discovered his unrecognized body near a train. Several other persons claim they were approached by this gang. The immense majority of them were jews too.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:03:09 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
SuperMike
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:41:54 PM »

that's fuckin' sick!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 02:00:01 AM »

I'm sorry to whoever I might offend, but I FUCKIN HATE A-rabs!

I think you may have offended an English teacher (and MCT) but that would be about it.
Jagged Little Pill
Cheap Heartbreaker
VIP

You were born an original. Don't die a copy

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 02:01:37 AM »

why do you FUCKIN HATE them?

Never be bullied into silence.  Never allow yourself to be made a victim.  Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 04:08:52 AM »

Nesquick as skippy told you on gnrfrance - he was capture by a band of psychos - The juge in charge of the file said antisemitism wasn't the first factor of what happened !
And when I read what you just wrote I thought "here he goes the old nesquick again" ! For some time I thought you have changed a little bit - your posts were less agressive ! But here what do we have : - "the next islamic country in the world beyond Iran" Are you kidding ? That's fuckin irrelevant in this case ! Was this young men captured and tortured by islamists ? were they even muslims ?
                               -  "same place where there were the Arabic Riots happened a few month ago in France" - Arabic Riots ? You always pick what you want to pick regarding news ? Have you heard the results of the report Sarkozy asked for (the guy you love and respect so much) ? These riots had nothing to do w/ ethnicity.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 04:11:24 AM by Rain » Logged

The force ... the force ...
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 04:34:21 AM »

"the next islamic country in the world beyond Iran" and? "same place where there were the Arabic Riots happened a few month ago in France"
hihi now this must be black humour.

But I was just wondering, if he's burnt 90%, then what 10% didn't they burn?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
badapple81
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 04:43:12 AM »

Nesquick as skippy told you on gnrfrance - he was capture by a band of psychos - The juge in charge of the file said antisemitism wasn't the first factor of what happened !
And when I read what you just wrote I thought "here he goes the old nesquick again" ! For some time I thought you have changed a little bit - your posts were less agressive ! But here what do we have : - "the next islamic country in the world beyond Iran" Are you kidding ? That's fuckin irrelevant in this case ! Was this young men captured and tortured by islamists ? were they even muslims ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-? "same place where there were the Arabic Riots happened a few month ago in France" - Arabic Riots ? You always pick what you want to pick regarding news ? Have you heard the results of the report Sarkozy asked for (the guy you love and respect so much) ? These riots had nothing to do w/ ethnicity.

Who is skippy? I might have to ask Jarmo for a new title  hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 05:01:02 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-? "same place where there were the Arabic Riots happened a few month ago in France" - Arabic Riots ? You always pick what you want to pick regarding news ? Have you heard the results of the report Sarkozy asked for (the guy you love and respect so much) ? These riots had nothing to do w/ ethnicity.

I edited a couple of things I said.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 05:08:45 AM »

I edited a couple of things I said.

why?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 05:27:38 AM »

is it about the "gang des kidnappeurs" they talk about in the news ? gosh .... nesquick would take any Faits divers and turn in into a jewish/arab fight. gosh, you're so insecure, go to israel already.
you're peacefully living in france and you dare complain ? come on. if you wanna fight, go to israel and join their sick army, you're just like the phonies arabs that are like supporting Palestine miles away wearing 150$ nikes.

the press talk about " a man tortured by psychos ...."
you come up with " a jewish .... "

someone needs to get a clue, and stop judging people by their race or religion. you're a fanatic. god is dead man.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 07:16:23 AM »

he was killed because he was jewish. http://fr.yahoo.com/
I don't "invent" anything. That's the reality. and it's in the news.

For the non french people, , read the article here http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060220/wl_nm/france_kidnappers_dc_2

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 09:08:56 AM by nesquick » Logged

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 09:21:25 AM »

me too

That's a hatrick for Doull
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 09:34:35 AM »

me too
You shouldn't. Even if sometimes they really get me on nerves, it's bad to "hate" other people.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 10:45:28 AM »

is it about the "gang des kidnappeurs" they talk about in the news ? gosh .... nesquick would take any Faits divers and turn in into a jewish/arab fight. gosh, you're so insecure, go to israel already.
you're peacefully living in france and you dare complain ? come on. if you wanna fight, go to israel and join their sick army, you're just like the phonies arabs that are like supporting Palestine miles away wearing 150$ nikes.

the press talk about " a man tortured by psychos ...."
you come up with " a jewish .... "

someone needs to get a clue, and stop judging people by their race or religion. you're a fanatic. god is dead man.

AGREED

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 10:48:24 AM »

his guy was kidnapped znd tortured by a GANG, for MONEY, lured into it by a BLONDE GIRL

None of these black AFRICANS were muslims but raised CATHOLICS.

If you were president of the USA Nesquick, we'd already be in a 3rd world war.

Nothing to say
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »

We already have WW111 with the War on Drugs and WWIV with the war on terror and Nesquick had nothing to do with either!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 12:50:48 PM »

his guy was kidnapped znd tortured by a GANG, for MONEY, lured into it by a BLONDE GIRL

None of these black AFRICANS were muslims but raised CATHOLICS.

AGREED
nesquick has an anger management problem. he is full of hate. and paranoid.
he might be a cool guy, but he needs to get his head checked and just leave France if he isnt happy.
as Ed. Norton said In the 25th Hour "Go back where you fuckin came from !!!"

Wink

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 12:57:20 PM »

I posted a link to yahoo and suddenly I'm full of hate. What a dickhead you are. You don't want to see the truth, you close your eyes. As always.
I call a cat, " a cat", and maybe that's what bother you.

I have no hate, I want justice for those who murdered him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 01:21:29 PM by nesquick » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »

You mean 4th...............
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 03:07:27 PM »

This is fucking disgusting. You don't burn people for no reason.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: