Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:20:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Download Festival 2006
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Download Festival 2006  (Read 41114 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »

when the Main headliners are on does any of the other stages play basically i am obviously going to watch GNR but i would like to see the Prodigy unless they Clash
Yes they will DEFINATELY clash.  The other 2 stages generally finish a little sooner, but you would miss a fair bit of GN'R's set.

Last year Mot?rhead were headlining the stage Prodigy are and System of a Down were headlining the main day...like GN'R this year.  I went to see Mot?rhead who ruled!  Then afterwards i caught say the last 40 minutes of SOAD's 2 hour set.  So you will miss a fair bit of the set, but not all of it.  You also have to take into account delays.  2 years ago Brides of Destruction and Slipknot were due on at the same time, my mate being a Slipknot fan left to watch them, i managed to see the full sets of both bands since the main stage was running late, which it has a habit of doing, and if Axl turns up late like he did at Leeds you could probably see the ENTIRE of Prodigy hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »

when the Main headliners are on does any of the other stages play basically i am obviously going to watch GNR but i would like to see the Prodigy unless they Clash
Yes they will DEFINATELY clash.? The other 2 stages generally finish a little sooner, but you would miss a fair bit of GN'R's set.

Last year Mot?rhead were headlining the stage Prodigy are and System of a Down were headlining the main day...like GN'R this year.? I went to see Mot?rhead who ruled!? Then afterwards i caught say the last 40 minutes of SOAD's 2 hour set.? So you will miss a fair bit of the set, but not all of it.? You also have to take into account delays.? 2 years ago Brides of Destruction and Slipknot were due on at the same time, my mate being a Slipknot fan left to watch them, i managed to see the full sets of both bands since the main stage was running late, which it has a habit of doing, and if Axl turns up late like he did at Leeds you could probably see the ENTIRE of Prodigy hihi

ok thanks well ill be missing the prodigy then no way am i missing GNR as i want to record it too
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

ok thanks well ill be missing the prodigy then no way am i missing GNR as i want to record it too

Bootlegging bastard!  Wink ok
anythinggoes
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2006, 12:22:19 PM »

Bootlegging bastard!? Wink ok

maybe so but it will be my first time non profitable and available to all when done  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2006, 12:27:17 PM »

maybe so but it will be my first time non profitable and available to all when done? ok
You'll need to keep Arron away otherwise the whole thing will be....well, it'll be hard to see the band playing 'cos of all the smoke his many joints will be generating smoking
anythinggoes
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:41 PM »

maybe so but it will be my first time non profitable and available to all when done? ok
You'll need to keep Arron away otherwise the whole thing will be....well, it'll be hard to see the band playing 'cos of all the smoke his many joints will be generating smoking

Judging by my previous holiday recordings it may be hard to see anyway  Undecided
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2006, 01:28:52 PM »

Looks like I'll be missing the Prodg.  More than worth it tho.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2006, 07:28:30 PM »

Its true, its damn true.

Hail Satan!  smoking
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »

Oh...and just heard that Duff is gonna be at Download with AIC. Awesome. Suprised Axl hasnt pulled the plug if he is there. Mind you, different days i s'pose.

Seriously though, that above deserves a thread in the GNR section to be discussed but i'm scared of that place.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2006, 07:08:46 AM »

Seriously though, that above deserves a thread in the GNR section to be discussed but i'm scared of that place.
You and me both.

As far as i'm concerned these days this board is a wrestling and stoner board smoking
Graciela
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2006, 04:15:34 AM »

Sooo... It's now official: Jarmo will be attending Download on Sunday the 11th of June, if any of you guys wanna pay their respects...  Grin
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2006, 04:48:49 AM »

Fuck sake.

Bollocks to exams.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #152 on: May 03, 2006, 05:12:02 AM »

Sooo... It's now official: Jarmo will be attending Download on Sunday the 11th of June, if any of you guys wanna pay their respects...? Grin
Respects?

What...like roll him a joint? Cheesy
Graciela
« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2006, 05:31:50 AM »

Sooo... It's now official: Jarmo will be attending Download on Sunday the 11th of June, if any of you guys wanna pay their respects...? Grin
Respects?

Yeah, that'll do  Grin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2006, 09:35:57 AM »

Respects?

No thanks..... Beer is fine though.  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Evolution
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »

Cool, I'll shake your hand for sure, if you don't try to ban me from the festival i'll get you a beer  hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »

Respects?

No thanks..... Beer is fine though.? Tongue

/jarmo
No worries, means more for Arron Wink
anythinggoes
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2006, 04:59:39 AM »

as you may know i will try and record the show does anyone know how good/bad the security is at this show ie will i need a lookout i aim to be probably 20 meters away from stage to the left or to the right and will be recording the video screen like the leeds 2002 show.

i do wonder if any of it will be shown on tv like MTV2 or Kerrang like they did last year with Velvet Revolver that would be sweet.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2006, 07:50:30 AM »

So finally i get to shake the great mans hand!  ok

Awesome, i probably wont remember it though!  smoking

Stoned, i think you have a bad impression of me. For the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of every day im not at work, i tend to be sober.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »

So finally i get to shake the great mans hand!? ok

Awesome, i probably wont remember it though!? smoking

Stoned, i think you have a bad impression of me. For the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of every day im not at work, i tend to be sober.
1 minute 30 Seconds....that's awful dude,  i expected you to be sober for 30 seconds, 1 minute 30 is waaaay to long Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: