Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:59:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Would Slash-Duff-Matt take Axl back?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would Slash-Duff-Matt take Axl back?  (Read 4661 times)
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 02:17:07 AM »

This is the funniest thing i have read in a while, Slash, Matt Sorum, and Duf  McKagen(Or as I like to call them Trash, Matt Scrodum, and Douche Mckagen) were carried by Axl and Izzy the entire time they were in the band. Just check the writing credits and you will see who wrote the majority of the music and their biggest hits like NR, DC, and SCOM. Axl was also the leader of the band and made all the right decision that were opposed by a coked up Slash like adding SCOM to AFD, adding Patience to lies, playing stadiums instead of smaller venues, exploring other musical directions, and the greatest decision of all was not allowing the garbage material from Slash's solo album to be on a GNR album.

And All the old members of GNR were offered big bucks for a reunion and everyone agreed but Axl, so I doubt he is dying to work with those three metosexual cunts.
DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 02:30:28 AM »

Slash, Matt Sorum, and Duf  McKagen(Or as I like to call them Trash, Matt Scrodum, and Douche Mckagen) were carried by Axl and Izzy the entire time they were in the band. Just check the writing credits and you will see who wrote the majority of the music and their biggest hits like NR, DC, and SCOM.

Axl is a talented writer, there's no denying that, but you are kidding yourself if you think Izzy's guitar carried the band, or that Axl's vocals were all GnR ever needed.  Izzy himself once said in an interview that you can barely hear his guitar in most of the songs on the Illusions.  Slash recorded over many of his parts.   Why?  Because Izzy was too busy carrying the band and left after only a few weeks of recording while the other "slackers" stayed and worked on the tracks.

And All the old members of GNR were offered big bucks for a reunion and everyone agreed but Axl, so I doubt he is dying to work with those three metosexual cunts.

And I know you have an iron-clad source for this story...  confused
DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 02:36:15 AM »

playing stadiums instead of smaller venues

Its just too bad Axl stomped off stage during half of those stadium gigs, or didn't show up at all.
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 02:51:38 AM »

Slash, Matt Sorum, and Duf? McKagen(Or as I like to call them Trash, Matt Scrodum, and Douche Mckagen) were carried by Axl and Izzy the entire time they were in the band. Just check the writing credits and you will see who wrote the majority of the music and their biggest hits like NR, DC, and SCOM.

Axl is a talented writer, there's no denying that, but you are kidding yourself if you think Izzy's guitar carried the band, or that Axl's vocals were all GnR ever needed.? Izzy himself once said in an interview that you can barely hear his guitar in most of the songs on the Illusions.? Slash recorded over many of his parts.? ?Why?? Because Izzy was too busy carrying the band and left after only a few weeks of recording while the other "slackers" stayed and worked on the tracks.

And I know you have an iron-clad source for this story...? confused

Izzy's contribution to GNR came from his writing, which he did a hell of a lot better then Trash ever could. And Izzy is a private man, GNR got to big for his liking so he left but of course came back to help the guys out and do some shows. Just look at Trash's solo material to see how horrible of a writer he is.

From Trash's offical site.
Thanks, SLASH and Nathan!  Question from Roberto Haddad of Brazil : Have you (SLASH's Snakepit) received any invitations to come to Rock in Rio III? Would you come if invited? And finally, would you come for a reunion of GNR?

SLASH replies: We have not been invited, but we would come if asked. Rock in Rio was one of the best gigs I ever played with Guns. I would come for a reunion of GNR if it were the original band.
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 02:56:35 AM »

playing stadiums instead of smaller venues

Its just too bad Axl stomped off stage during half of those stadium gigs, or didn't show up at all.

Really can you back that up with some facts? All i remember was Slash playing horribily cause he was so hoped up on coke.
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2006, 03:32:25 AM »

Would you please list Whaxl's accomplishments since Slash decided to stop working with him? I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 03:35:08 AM »

Would you please list Whaxl's accomplishments since Slash decided to stop working with him? I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.

You'll see it when he releases the CD.
Warren
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 04:04:58 AM »

You'll see it when he releases the CD.
Bluff.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 04:25:40 AM »

locked.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: