Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 07:41:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  da vinci code news
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: da vinci code news  (Read 8548 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 02:13:57 PM »

What crappy book? I havn't seen the movie so it could be crappy, but the book isn't crappy! What are you, roman-catholic?? Wink

Angels and Demons is better.? Wink

mmm I agree man, It was delicious to read that Angels and Demons book...  ok
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 02:22:41 PM »

Hopefully it's true!!!
Hopefully it's not!!!

Eehh why??

All new music by GNR are welcome...

not for a crappy movie, form a crappy book, for a crappy audience Wink

movies soundtracks are lame anyway. i hope the new gnr is above that.

rant
I think you insult some of us with that comment... I am a Davinci Code fan... I don?t feel part of the crappy audience you say. and I am waiting the movie too. I would love to hear som GNR stuff there, besides it's gonna be one of the biggest movies of the year.

//JK
shaun
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »

If a new Gn'R song appears on the Da Vinci Code, it had better be better than OMG from End of Days.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »

If a new Gn'R song appears on the Da Vinci Code, it had better be better than OMG from End of Days.

i like oh my god peace

but i believe it would be better!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shaun
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 04:12:19 PM »

i like oh my god peace

I like OMG but: the song irritates me somewhat. It has some sort of added muffled distortion over the top that makes it sound  poorly recorded. Maybe this was intentional and part of an experiment. Gn?R dipping its toe into industrial NIN styled sounds.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 04:21:44 PM »

Oh My God was a great song! Im a big fan og bands like NIN, Tool, Tomahawk, Patton, and that kind of music, and so are alot of my friends.. They are NOT that much into old GNR, but when they listened  to Oh My God, most of them thought it was GREAT, and have found interest in the new GNR!

I Pray for more songs like that!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »

i like oh my god peace

I like OMG but: the song irritates me somewhat. It has some sort of added muffled distortion over the top that makes it sound  poorly recorded. Maybe this was intentional and part of an experiment. Gn?R dipping its toe into industrial NIN styled sounds.

well i agree about it sounding like it was poorly recorded... and i think axl`s voice should`ve been natural. but as nyuntz, i gave it to some friends and they were all like " hey great song".   some didn`t even like the old gnr that much.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2006, 04:42:11 PM »

didn't this rumour start in print? I believe a newspaper of some sorts printed that Axl met a fan and told him they are working on getting a song on that movie. Maybe that's where Zoo picked it up. I for one think it would be cool if it turned out to be true, but I am desperately waiting for some new GNR material

Yeah it did start in print. Some fan ran into him in Santa Monica and told him about the soundtrack. As usual people shot it down as bogus but if i recally correctly the original source said Axl was supporting a Goatee........ 4 or 5 months later pictures appear of Axl with a Goatee!

Jonx
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »

one can only hope '

the one an only horsey !
True Believer
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »

The interesting thing about this rumor, if you've read the book, is that in the story, THE ROSE is a reoccurring element that is linked to the deep-buried secret the protagonists are pursuing. ? ?If i remember correctly, i think it's a symbol for the sacred feminine element of Christ that has been censored and erased by consipratorial elements in the church.

Axl has his whole christ/crucifix obession. ? no doubt he's read the book. ?Maybe it came along as a lucky tie-in. ?a little synchronicity at play...

And at the 2002 VMA's - Didn't he say something about we'd all be better off waiting for the second coming of christ than for Chinese Democracy? ?Better pay-off or something like that...
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »

And at the 2002 VMA's - Didn't he say something about we'd all be better off waiting for the second coming of christ than for Chinese Democracy?  Better pay-off or something like that...

Jesus writes better lyrics.  ok

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2006, 06:03:06 PM »

Hopefully it's true!!!
Hopefully it's not!!!

Eehh why??

All new music by GNR are welcome...

not for a crappy movie, form a crappy book, for a crappy audience Wink

movies soundtracks are lame anyway. i hope the new gnr is above that.
WTF!?!?!??!!? DUDE IF THEY PUT A SONG OUT WHO THE FUCK SHIVES A GIT!?!?!?!??!?!?! I dont and everyone eles here donesnt, if it makes you that upset then dont buy the cd with the song on it or even dl the song K!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 07:28:30 PM »

Jesus writes anything? Shocked
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 07:45:24 PM »

WAT-EVER, so you think it was a crappy book?  I guess everyone can't have good taste.  Roll Eyes

I'd bet even money with anyone here, there will be a GNR song on the Davinci Code soundtrack.  The situation couldn't get any more perfect for Axl...mark my words!

-Axl4Prez2004   ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 07:45:52 PM »

Yes , he's prolific.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »

Yes , he's prolific.

headscratch My history teacher says that to get eternal global charisma, you shouldn't write anything yourself but have your followers write about you, like Jesus, Buddha and Muhammad Ali.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »

Seems to me that if GNR were having a song on the DVC Soundtrack, then Axl would have mentioned it the other week to the RS journalist...

Also, the DVC trailer is now in cinemas, and I don't hear anything on it that sounds like GNR. Surely, if you had GNR on your soundtrack you'd advertise it...?
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 08:31:21 PM »

Yes , he's prolific.

headscratch My history teacher says that to get eternal global charisma, you shouldn't write anything yourself but have your followers write about you, like Jesus, Buddha and Muhammad Ali.

Tell him he'll EAT those words when Jesus debut drops in march!

Jesus Christ starts now!!

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »

so the group A-Ha who did that "Take on Me" Video that was very popular is who is doing the soundtrack for this flick or they have one song on there and no GNR? no
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2006, 08:19:01 AM »

i sent an email to zoo magazine asking where they got there info on the davinci code article about GNR.i just got a reply of zoo magazine and they said that they get their info of wikipedia.here is the link i was given http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code_%28film%29
so this means its as much as we already knew coz wikipedia is bullshit as anyone can edit it.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: