Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:29:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fortus will be back in studio for GnR this month
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fortus will be back in studio for GnR this month  (Read 65285 times)
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2005, 06:00:29 PM »

I don't jump to conclusions... but D himself is far from the truth

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
slitherz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2005, 06:11:08 PM »

if he's recording guitars, it means record still isn't mixed and mastered  rant
I hope he's recording for next album or 3 or 4th album, but not CD...  crying
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2005, 06:19:18 PM »

if he's recording guitars, it means record still isn't mixed and mastered? rant
I hope he's recording for next album or 3 or 4th album, but not CD...? crying

You are correct.? If he is recording for the initial first album, then we could be in for a bit of a wait.? Not that we aren't already use to that.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2005, 06:26:36 PM »

yeah, like alot of u other said. How the hell do we know this is recording for Chinese Democracy?
We all know that the plan is to make 3 album, which will come right after eachother, in a 3 year timeframe!
So i guess bouth the second and the third album is already in the making.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2005, 06:31:49 PM »

If he is recording for the initial first album, then we could be in for a bit of a wait.  Not that we aren't already use to that.

Exactly--if nothing happens in 06', then it's nothing different from any of the last few years....getting irritable about it one way or the other, blasting other people and calling them morons, idiots, etc. for trying to be positive accomplishes nothing. It is what it is---me, I retain a optimistic pessisim about the whole thing--it'll probably never come out, but I allow for the chance that it will, and I allow for the chance that maybe in the instance of Richard going to LA there's more than meets the eye-if not, then I lose nothing, b/c i know in the bak of my head it's probably not ever gonna happen. It's natural to be invested in a band whom you love, but it's also wise not to take it so seriously.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2005, 06:43:16 PM »

If he is recording for the initial first album, then we could be in for a bit of a wait.? Not that we aren't already use to that.

? Exactly--if nothing happens in 06', then it's nothing different from any of the last few years....getting irritable about it one way or the other, blasting other people and calling them morons, idiots, etc. for trying to be positive accomplishes nothing. It is what it is---me, I retain a optimistic pessisim about the whole thing--it'll probably never come out, but I allow for the chance that it will, and I allow for the chance that maybe in the instance of Richard going to LA there's more than meets the eye-if not, then I lose nothing, b/c i know in the bak of my head it's probably not ever gonna happen. It's natural to be invested in a band whom you love, but it's also wise not to take it so seriously.

Good post Nick!
I am very positive about CD and belive Chinese Democracy will bee out sooner THEN later. And the new about Richard heading back for the studio, i think is great!
And i really belive that this is the second or the third cd, and im SURE that he will do more there then do a couple of recordings... Im Positive!

I really wonder how it will be on the forums when we finally get a real announcement! Hope u have a BIG SERVER Jarmo! LOL!
We have waited a looong time! very long time now! And the one who waits for something good, dont wait forever! Im pretty sure, that when
the new album hits the stores, and the ball start rolling, this sure will be a snowball! Do you guys really think that the guys all the thease years
has only been working on the first album??? Oh no! Remember what Axl said! That they will tour, go back release the second cd, and then the third!
There have been alot of pre-work to be  done! When the Gunner is back! Im sure they we wont get rid of them for a looong time! I guess thats theyr
way to make it up to US!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
slitherz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2005, 06:44:17 PM »

If he is recording for the initial first album, then we could be in for a bit of a wait.  Not that we aren't already use to that.

Exactly--if nothing happens in 06', then it's nothing different from any of the last few years....getting irritable about it one way or the other, blasting other people and calling them morons, idiots, etc. for trying to be positive accomplishes nothing. It is what it is---me, I retain a optimistic pessisim about the whole thing--it'll probably never come out, but I allow for the chance that it will, and I allow for the chance that maybe in the instance of Richard going to LA there's more than meets the eye-if not, then I lose nothing, b/c i know in the bak of my head it's probably not ever gonna happen. It's natural to be invested in a band whom you love, but it's also wise not to take it so seriously.
maybe it won't come out, but I'll gona get my hands on thoes albums...  Grin even If I have to dig the tunel to Axl studio  hihi
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2005, 07:27:01 PM »

has anyone tried emailing richard about this news?

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Evolution
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2005, 07:54:06 PM »

One of things about the CD release that has me excited is definately the state of the boards after it's out  smoking

New things to discuss, new fans and new threads  ok
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2005, 08:02:06 PM »

yeah, cant wait til we are fighting over which song is the best..  Grin

Chinese Democracy songrating starts now  yes

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
RichardNixon
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2005, 08:03:41 PM »

Let's assume the best case scenario: The album is done and Richard needs to do only a bit of work...How much longer until a release? How long does it take before you are done recording, to the mixing/mastering? Also, could the album already be mixed/mastered, and then add additional work?
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2005, 08:24:47 PM »

Interesting that Richard said he was going to "complete the recordings for Chinese Democracy"...

So, this means that this will be the LAST session of recordings for the album...? That, for one, is good news. At least the album will then be finished and things can move forward.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2005, 08:25:24 PM »

I never believed the album was finished anyways, i was more leaning towards the possibility that Axl had scrapped the whole thing.
Im just glad there's a sign of activity!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2005, 11:13:46 PM »

CD is a merry go round that doesn't seem to have a stop button.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2005, 11:16:43 PM »

can someone turn it off then as I think im going to throw up

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2005, 11:19:19 PM »

I already took some dramamine. Have you guys?? hihi

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »

I already took some dramamine. Have you guys?? hihi

No, I prefer a different drug that takes care of nauesea, and makes you hungry  Wink

interesting that Richard said he was going to "complete the recordings for Chinese Democracy"...

So, this means that this will be the LAST session of recordings for the album...? That, for one, is good news. At least the album will then be finished and things can move forward.

Yeah, there's no real reason to think the whole album was scrapped. And also consider-if the band is considering a soundtrack placing on a major summer film and doing a summer tour, then CD would probably not be released until the second quarter next year-more than enough time to finish up what needs to be done. Like I said earlier, pay attention to Tommy's schdule- he's the point man on rehearsals for this band-if he starts booking stuff at length into next year, then we'll know nothing will happen.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2005, 04:09:04 AM »

I wish the ever optimistic, reality-free board members would realize after this (next) letdown, that if there was any good news, they'd tell us. CD won't come out in early 2006, there is a small chance that a late 2006 release date is possible.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2005, 04:11:14 AM »

Interesting that Richard said he was going to "complete the recordings for Chinese Democracy"...

exact: the "last minute details" Fortus said in a recent email  Cool

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Sino-lieS
Headliner

"...Just another day in Hell..."

« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2005, 07:53:22 AM »

Hey everyone....

Nik.....sorry...do you mean the translation was he is going back to record "last minute details"Huh or complete?

thanks.

"You'll see it. I don't know if SOON is the word."
" ...just another day in Hell... "
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: