Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 11:49:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Real unmasked buckethead....
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Real unmasked buckethead....  (Read 8395 times)
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« on: October 27, 2005, 03:56:08 PM »

We have rules about this.

AdZ.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:08:11 PM by AdZ » Logged

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 04:04:25 AM »

what happened? was it a joke? or you dont allow people see real buckethead face Cheesy
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 04:35:03 AM »

Cheesy From the rules:

Posting pictures of Buckethead without his mask isn't allowed.
Until Buckethead decides to start appearing without his mask, you won't see that kind of pictures here.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
i_love_axl
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 05:18:33 AM »

Cheesy From the rules:

Posting pictures of Buckethead without his mask isn't allowed.
Until Buckethead decides to start appearing without his mask, you won't see that kind of pictures here.

Haha rofl
Stupid forum rule ever. rofl
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 06:57:46 AM »

Yeah... Heh.. Isn't it. We got tons of them..  Cheesy And to think that you have to get used to them if you wanna keep posting here.  Cheesy

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 12:16:28 PM »

Yeah... Heh.. Isn't it. We got tons of them..? Cheesy And to think that you have to get used to them if you wanna keep posting here.? Cheesy

Well yeah it is a pretty lame rule yes
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 07:19:20 PM »

I agree that is a dumb ass rule..  Almost as dumb as writing every album you have about chickens.....

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »

I agree that is a dumb ass rule..? Almost as dumb as writing every album you have about chickens.....

mm Buckethead did that?
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 10:07:06 PM »

It's all about respecting the things somebody indicates as being important to them. What's so hard to get about that? What could possibly be wrong with that? The only ones opposing such a rule would be those people who decided they didn't like Buckethead to begin with, which are the people whose opinion really doesn't count? (in these matters)?

I agree that is a dumb ass rule..? Almost as dumb as writing every album you have about chickens.....

But not nearly as dumb, as ignorant people boldly stating (=guessing) what your albums are about; When it's perfectly clear that they never heard one of them, nor took the time to explore them. Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to ?post? again. You could type every thing you know about Buckethead on the back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. However, you're absolutely right about one thing; it's a rule that was installed to protect Buckethead from dumb asses (hence you rightfully calling it the "dumb-ass-rule"), but without jumping to conclusions here.... what does that make you?

In your case silence is truly golden...

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 10:29:33 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 10:26:05 PM »

I dont know who you want to protect his identity? Perhaps he has expressed that he wishes to stay unknown, I dont know, but If he hasnt, please let us see face, unless You are protecting us Cheesy
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 10:35:23 PM »

I dont know who you want to protect his identity? Perhaps he has expressed that he wishes to stay unknown, I dont know, but If he hasnt, please let us see face, unless You are protecting us Cheesy

Riffage: I think a lot of people were anticipating your working with Primus. My impression is that people got really excited by that idea.

Buckethead: Oh, that's cool. I hear different things, but I just try to follow my instincts.

Riffage: How do you feel about people knowing your true identity?

Buckethead: I'd rather it not happen. I'd rather just play and let people judge that -- that's what's important.

Riffage: We won't put your name in the piece if you don't want us to.

Buckethead: Great -- that would be nice. I'd appreciate it. I mean, if I'm going to talk, there's that possibility, but at the same time I don't want to never say anything. It's like this weird thing I battle with myself about, because I have this whole thing about just playing and letting that be what matters to me. And a lot of times I'll talk and then I'll read it or think about it later, and I'll have changed my idea or my opinions, or think, "Was that really what I meant?" Or sometimes I read what people wrote and it's not what I said-- that's frustrating. So it kind of makes me want to just play and let that be what people know. That's the hard part, I guess.

If he's this protective about people knowing his name (yes we all know it), I'll let you do the math on people seeing him without the mask. Buckethead has no ego, it's all about the music, I applaud that... Furthermore I'm very glad that the only supposed picture of Buckethead without his mask stems from the 80's and is hopelesly dated anyway (and even that one is speculated being a fake)...

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 06:17:28 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 10:55:29 PM »

Riffage: I think a lot of people were anticipating your working with Primus. My impression is that people got really excited by that idea.

Buckethead: Oh, that's cool. I hear different things, but I just try to follow my instincts.

Buckethead: I'd rather it not happen. I'd rather just play and let people judge that -- that's what's important.

Buckethead: Great -- that would be nice. I'd appreciate it. I mean, if I'm going to talk, there's that possibility, but at the same time I don't want to never say anything. It's like this weird thing I battle with myself about, because I have this whole thing about just playing and letting that be what matters to me. And a lot of times I'll talk and then I'll read it or think about it later, and I'll have changed my idea or my opinions, or think, "Was that really what I meant?" Or sometimes I read what people wrote and it's not what I said-- that's frustrating. So it kind of makes me want to just play and let that be what people know. That's the hard part, I guess.

If he's this protective about people knowing his name (yes we all know it), I'll let you do the math on people seeing him without the mask. Buckethead has no ego, it's all about the music, I applaud that...

-PEACE-

Well its great to see that Buckeat Head is a simple and humble man, that is cool, On the other hand I dont know his name.  Cool  what is it?
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 10:57:03 PM »

If he's this protective about people knowing his name (yes we all know it), I'll let you do the math on people seeing him without the mask. Buckethead has no ego, it's all about the music, I applaud that...

-PEACE-

Well its great to see that Buckeat Head is a simple and humble man, that is cool, On the other hand I dont know his name.? Cool? what is it?

It's the one his mother and father gave him.... Tongue

-PEACE-

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 11:02:28 PM »

Slipdisc, can you share the information?
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 01:00:48 PM »

Slipdisc, can you share the information?

PM

-PEACE-

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 01:22:49 AM »

I agree that is a dumb ass rule..  Almost as dumb as writing every album you have about chickens.....

Wow, my vote for stupidest post of the year.

Really tomass, for shame.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

If you're really curious about what Buckethead looks like, just go to Metal Sludge.  They have a picture of him unmasked in their Exposed section.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 06:24:54 PM »

And even that picture is said to be a fake, by some very trustworthy sources...? hihi

If it isn't (who knows for sure right?) then all people have is ONE hopelessly dated picture from the 80's.... rofl

-PEACE-

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 09:45:17 PM »

Yeah... Heh.. Isn't it. We got tons of them.. Cheesy And to think that you have to get used to them if you wanna keep posting here. Cheesy

pssh thats a lie, Ive been here for 3 years and I haven't even read them! hehhee

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 05:58:23 PM »

when som people get famous they dont want all the fame outside of their music and everyone one should respect that cus i would want to do the same thing
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: