Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:42:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD in december according to Dutch Radio Veronica (RUMOUR)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD in december according to Dutch Radio Veronica (RUMOUR)  (Read 20134 times)
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2005, 12:48:54 PM »

Well just checked my mail.....still no reply no, doesn't matter i'll give them a call tomorrow? Grin I really want to know where they got their info
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2005, 01:07:39 PM »

Well just checked my mail.....still no reply no, doesn't matter i'll give them a call tomorrow? Grin I really want to know where they got their info

Great! Cant wait to hear theyr answer! "We got it form Sp1at.com" haha

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2005, 01:33:03 PM »

Were still crossing our fingers yes

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2005, 01:39:17 PM »

From the retail side of the world....

They haven't heard anything about this..not one peep.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2005, 01:43:32 PM »

personally I don't believe this rumor.

First the google staement, (we all know how reliable that source is Roll Eyes ) then the christmas 2005 statement, someone already mentioned "the Tool christmas story" and there is also the Q-magazine "response" from merck (2005 the year of GnR).

To me it sounds like they came to a conclusion from pieced together internet stories. This happens every year.

I don't mean to be negative or anything, and i would love for it to be true, but we've all been here before.

when there is REAL news we'll hear it directly from merck, or axl, or interscope. if it doesn't come from any of those 3 sources, it's prolly not true.

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2005, 01:46:38 PM »

The only odd thing is that Mysteron hasn't jumped in and squashed it like a bug! Jarmo is playing along too.... Shocked

This crossed my mind too. Yeh granted it may just be a rumour but I though Mr Jarmo's responses have been quite interesting! Dont get me wrong I am not reading too much into Jarmo's words I am just being my usual positive self and hope that this rumour may have something to it! Jesus Christ what an end to the year that would be if we go the album in December!

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2005, 01:51:05 PM »

when there is REAL news we'll hear it directly from merck, or axl, or interscope. if it doesn't come from any of those 3 sources, it's prolly not true.

Yeh Neemo your right I feel, but it is nice that we are getting such a rush of rumours recently especially when some of them have not been quashed by management!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2005, 01:52:34 PM »

Yeh Neemo your right I feel, but it is nice that we are getting such a rush of rumours recently especially when some of them have not been quashed by management!

Yeah but, from experience, the rumor has to get pretty hot and heavy for management to speak up and quash it.

Jesus Christ what an end to the year that would be if we go the album in December!

end to the year? end to the decade!!!! Slash left in '95

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2005, 02:04:53 PM »

Jesus Christ what an end to the year that would be if we go the album in December!

Yeh true, I was just meaning that it would be a great end to 2005 for us dedicated fans!!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2005, 02:15:28 PM »

Yeh true, I was just meaning that it would be a great end to 2005 for us dedicated fans!!

RIGHT ON ESTRANGED33!!!!! ok beer that would kick ass!

My gifts would be cheap anyway, the new Robert Jordan book and Chinese Democracy (and a 6-pack of beer) hihi

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2005, 02:20:13 PM »

My gifts would be cheap anyway, the new Robert Jordan book and Chinese Democracy (and a 6-pack of beer) hihi

Sounds pretty fucking cool to me! Just imagine the fucking feeling if we at last get the album this year, just hearing the opening seconds of the first tracks! Who is Robert Jordan? Not an author I have heard of! Mike

Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2005, 02:23:27 PM »

I feel there's little to no chance of a release in December.
I've worked in retail advertising for several years.
All the major releases for the 4th quarter are released in November.
Take a look at any music retailers NEW RELEASE section online or instore, and you'll see dozens of new CD titles slated for November and very few in December.
Besides obviously getting the big CDs in store for the early holiday shopping period, by the time December rolls around all of the music stores have their promotional space set-up and ready to go. They don't have endcap space or room to promote a big new release that comes out in mid-december.
Late november could still be logistically possible, but logic still points us to late winter at the earliest. There would have to be some industry buzz if CD could be coming to us in the next 6 weeks.

madagas
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2005, 02:24:11 PM »

You guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment. Slash was officially out of Gnr in Oct 1996-not 1995. Although, until the lawsuits are settled, we aren't really sure who actually left and who is still in! ?Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 02:28:57 PM by madagas » Logged
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2005, 02:25:56 PM »

Sounds pretty fucking cool to me! Just imagine the fucking feeling if we at last get the album this year, just hearing the opening seconds of the first tracks! Who is Robert Jordan? Not an author I have heard of! Mike

This author of fantasy books (ya know magic and shit), its book 11. The series has been going on since 1989. (Very similar to chinese democracy don't you think hihi ) it's really good though, if you are into that sorta thing. super realistic world, very well writen and very little conflicts with complex plot lines, best fanasy writer since Tolkien IMHO

madagas
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2005, 02:26:35 PM »

Lesty, Eminem just set a release date for his Greatest Hits record-December 6th. Tracklist has not been decided on and two new songs will be added. Just fyi.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2005, 02:28:05 PM »

You guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment. Slash was officially out of Gnr in Oct 1996-not 1995. Although until the lawsuits are settled, we aren't really sure who actually left and who is still in! ?Shocked Shocked

but Axl says in "THE" fax that Slash was gone since '95

this is from the history part of HTGTH:

October 30th, 1996 - Slash leaves GN'R! Axl sent a fax to MTV which said that Slash hadn't been a part of GN'R since 1995. Despite this there will be a new GN'R record.

besides i said I didn't believe it, but i still think it would be cool to have it this year.

fuck, it doesn't matter what day it comes out on, it'll still be cool when it's finally released. ok
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 02:30:50 PM by Neemo » Logged

madagas
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2005, 02:33:39 PM »

Well, that's my point. Slash now claims Axl left the partnership and Axl claims Slash left the partnership. Hopefully, a judge and jury will decide "soon". rofl
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »

Well, that's my point. Slash now claims Axl left the partnership and Axl claims Slash left the partnership. Hopefully, a judge and jury will decide "soon". rofl

"I wouldn't say that soon is the word" rofl
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 02:41:31 PM by Neemo » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2005, 03:02:11 PM »

This crossed my mind too. Yeh granted it may just be a rumour but I though Mr Jarmo's responses have been quite interesting! Dont get me wrong I am not reading too much into Jarmo's words I am just being my usual positive self and hope that this rumour may have something to it! Jesus Christ what an end to the year that would be if we go the album in December!

Interesting?

All I've said is: Don't shoot down a rumor just because it didn't come from the USA.

I'm not saying that this rumor is true! In fact, I don't think we'll see an album release in 2005 since it's already October.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2005, 03:03:05 PM »

You guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment. Slash was officially out of Gnr in Oct 1996-not 1995. Although until the lawsuits are settled, we aren't really sure who actually left and who is still in! ?Shocked Shocked

but Axl says in "THE" fax that Slash was gone since '95

But Axl wasn't right about that.

Anyway, I think we'll get the usual 'this will be GN'R's year, won't it?' thread again by Dave like in the last years.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: