Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76676 times)
Evolution
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2006, 06:02:16 PM »

I'm excited to hear about the white light coming from the hatch. Charlie was in a haze when he wandered out.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2006, 08:50:20 AM »

i don't know, the spoilers say that kate will choose between jack and sawyer in the first six episodes, nothing about them dying. at least i hope not. there are rumours of people dying because there are more actors appearing.

Actually, that's precisely one of the reasons I think one of them might die....

Shannon falls for Sayid. Dead.

Anna Lucia gets it on with Sawyer. Dead.

Hell, even Boon sorta chose Locke (in a more non-sexual way). Dead.

So I'm thinking one of the "big 3" is next to go.  Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong, either.

One of the spoilers I read gets me even more fired up.  From the sounds of things, Locke is going to return to his Season 1 days, and be much more "Rambo/McGuyver" this season.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »

So I'm thinking one of the "big 3" is next to go.  Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong, either.

you might have a point because they tend to change things radically and to stop the fight between jack and sawyer's fans they could kill one of them. imagine the shock hihi
but i think that the duel between the two is a great part of the series.

I wonder how many seasons they plan to go with this show.  If they are only going to have one or two more seasons, then your hunch is probably correct.  I like how they actually have this show planned out.  It seems like too many shows have good first seasons and then they don't know where to go with it. 
i think they said the plan is for the show to have 4 maybe 5 sesons, which i think it's ok. but i hope it won't go into something like 10 sesons because i want to find out everything in this lifetime hihi

neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »

check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »

I watched a few episodes of Lost in HD but it never caught on. The season 1 finale was a disappointment to me.
Surfrider
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2006, 09:06:36 PM »

i don't know, the spoilers say that kate will choose between jack and sawyer in the first six episodes, nothing about them dying. at least i hope not. there are rumours of people dying because there are more actors appearing.

So I'm thinking one of the "big 3" is next to go.? Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong, either.

One of the spoilers I read gets me even more fired up.? From the sounds of things, Locke is going to return to his Season 1 days, and be much more "Rambo/McGuyver" this season.
Getting close to the season opener.

I wonder if they really will kill off one of the big three.  I hope the opener gets moving quick so that we can at least get a fair amount of action before the show goes in hiatus over winter break.
Evolution
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2006, 03:25:37 PM »

I need answers!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2006, 03:59:40 PM »

just watched the first episode of the new season and that had it's season start tonight in sweden, missed half the show but what a great programme i must say, best on TV yes
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2006, 04:05:02 PM »

jsut started wathcing this show...i'm trying to catch up for the premiere but i can't so now i gotta tape it and watch it later

Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2006, 07:36:01 PM »

I'm a little bit spoiled with what's gonna happen but still the first episode of S03 was quite shocking. 

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Surfrider
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2006, 12:08:22 PM »

I'm a little bit spoiled with what's gonna happen but still the first episode of S03 was quite shocking.?
Shocking in what way? 

I thought it was an OK opener, but not as good as last years.  Unsurpisingly, I have no idea where they are trying or going to go with this.
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2006, 01:19:28 PM »

I'm a little bit spoiled with what's gonna happen but still the first episode of S03 was quite shocking.?
Shocking in what way?

I thought it was an OK opener, but not as good as last years. Unsurpisingly, I have no idea where they are trying or going to go with this.
The very first scenes, i had no idea what was happening there until the familiar faces appeared. I'm getting used to see this show in 90 minutes or so, because i keep looking back over and over. I'm not dissapointed so far.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »

I'm getting used to see this show in 90 minutes or so, because i keep looking back over and over.

You can save yourself some time by fast-forwarding any scenes on Jack's back story.  What a way to get Season 3 off to a fresh start.  I didn't know Jack had Daddy issues!  Also, it turns out his father was an alcoholic.  And, wait, he was in a bad marriage?  His wife cheated on him?  What a shock!
Evolution
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »

The opening scene was fucking quality. I really want to ask something that spoils the episode here....
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2006, 05:24:16 PM »

it was a nice opener but like george steele said, jack's backstory brought nothing new.

The opening scene was fucking quality. I really want to ask something that spoils the episode here....
we have a spoiler alert in the thread title Grin

Evolution
« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2006, 05:35:32 PM »

Ok, SPOILER!!

So are the Others left overs from the DHARMA Initiative?

I didn't get a clear answer from the woman who kept bringing Jack food.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2006, 03:36:37 AM »

well, when jack asked if that place he was in  was an aquarium she said: "it's called the hydra, they named it that" so maybe she's not from dharma but some of the others are, or maybe none of them are from dharma!!??

Evolution
« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2006, 09:27:13 AM »

I remember he said something like "are you leftovers" and she said "it doesn't matter what we are" or words like that.  Huh
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2006, 10:29:29 AM »

no, no, no. i've watched it again (the wonders of internet hihi) and jack asks: so you people are what's left?" and she replies: "that was a long time ago. it doesn't matter who we were, it matters who we are" so she kinda avoided to be placed in the same group with everybody. she's not so happy to be put in the same league as ben/henry and the others.

Evolution
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2006, 10:35:46 AM »

Ah, so they are DHARMA?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: