Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:21:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76660 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2006, 03:22:48 PM »

No that was another actor. A lookalike yeah. Those dudes were speaking portuguese, either from Portugal or Brazil.
Watch it again, It's Matthew.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2006, 03:31:47 PM »

i find something weird, when lock meets desmond in the beach he tells him the joke about the snowmen and carrot stuff , in the flash back when desmond is picked up by the old guy he is asked "are you him?" what does a snowman told to the other"? when he doesnt t answer the old guy is dissapointed,the one who knew the joke was lock , was he waiting for lock?

WAY back when Locke first entered the hatch (the first episode of the season), Desmond asked Locke the same questions that Kelvin asked Desmond when he found him.

Are you him?? What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

And the fact that Locke is now the ONLY person who knows the "correct" answer to the joke will, I think, be important down the road.

Question:? Does anyone remember the Sayid episode where he was forced by the American Military Commander to "break" his commander?

Wasn't Kelvin the same guy?

Edit: In fact, he was. Joe Inman from the episdoe "One of Them".? Same actor played both roles, and Kelvin's last name was Inman in the show.? So, either the same guy (and he said he was a spook for many years) or his twin brother. Smiley

oh , ok thanks for clarifing that for me , so my big discovery wasnt that big  hihi
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2006, 08:22:08 PM »

No that was another actor. A lookalike yeah. Those dudes were speaking portuguese, either from Portugal or Brazil.
Watch it again, It's Matthew.
No it's not, he indeed looks like him. Check this:

The official guest star list for Live Together Live Alone

Guest starring: Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Sam Anderson as Bernard, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Clancy Brown as Kelvin Inman, Tania Raymonde as Alex, April Grace as Ms. Klugh, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Stephen Page as Master Sergeant, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Sonya Walger as Penelope, Len Cordova as man no. 1, Alex Petrovitch as man no. 2, Eyal Podell as young man and Cathy Foy as receptionist.

Len's imdb page
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0502653/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0502653/photogallery

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
makane
Legend

« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2006, 11:51:59 AM »

Oh, I see. He looks A LOT like him. Wonder why they had to choose a look-a-like. Well, whatever thats cleared now...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2006, 06:30:36 PM »

what episode are you on in the states now?have you finished the second series yet?cos i have seen up to episode 22 series 2 and need to know if there are any more out there yet.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2006, 07:57:47 AM »

what episode are you on in the states now?have you finished the second series yet?cos i have seen up to episode 22 series 2 and need to know if there are any more out there yet.

2nd season is done.

Season 3 won't start until Septemberish.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2006, 09:07:06 AM »

Actually, October.  At least thats what I read.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2006, 09:20:58 AM »

nice one!!
secondly does anyone know where i can get the last 3 episodes of season 2?

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2006, 09:38:35 AM »

Actually, October.? At least thats what I read.

-darknemus

That's right.? I'd forgotten about that.

They're going to run "arcs" this year, to cut down on the repeats.  And to get that set up, they're going to start a bit later this year.

Together again,
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2006, 09:51:11 AM »

I wouldn't mind them doing the same thing 24 does and start in January if it meant running through the whole season w/ no repeats.  I think that's one of the smartest decisions the 24 guys made was when they did that.  Well, and having a 4 hour season premiere over two nights - definitely gets the ball rolling, so to speak.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2006, 10:11:58 AM »

I wouldn't mind them doing the same thing 24 does and start in January if it meant running through the whole season w/ no repeats.? I think that's one of the smartest decisions the 24 guys made was when they did that.? Well, and having a 4 hour season premiere over two nights - definitely gets the ball rolling, so to speak.

-darknemus

Funny, I read an interview with Damon L. and the interviewer asked the same question (I think it was either Kristen on Eonline.com or Ausiello on TVguide.com)

His response:  They'd love to, but the network won't let 'em.  Something about lost ad revenue or some crap like that.

This "arc" thing is their compromise.

And I agree on the 24 front....best thing Fox and the producers ever did was run it for 24 straight weeks.

Together again,
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2006, 09:23:31 AM »

I originally wrote this in the 24/Shield thread. I then realised that it had nothing to do with anything.......... If you're wondering about why I'm comparing it to 24, it was in response to your ^ best show on tv banter. I couldn't be bothered to change the opening.............

I don't think that Lost has proved itself enough to be compared with 24 yet. Asside from the first four/five episodes of season 4 (which were awful), twenty four has been consistantly fantastic! Season 3 is going to be a huge season for Lost (... It's usually season 2.................). If they tread water, and keep up with the pacing of the mythology episodes (which has been pretty poor) then they are going to lose a lot of viewers. I'm also curious as to how they are going to handle the flashbacks for season three, or if they're going to be part of the show at all. Some of them in season 2 were dreadfully forced; Michael's first one of season 2 springs to mind. There was no interest in it at all. There were times that I would hear the noise and just be like, oh shit, another flashback......

Lost is a very good show and there were some great flashbacks. Hurley's (though, the Dave twist was a bit of obvious, but still god), Charlies and Jack's were, as always, brilliant. But even Locke's were kind of below par, and flashbacks like Shannon's were a real stretch to fit the episode.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2006, 11:35:58 AM »

Season 3 is going to be a huge season for Lost (... It's usually season 2.................). If they tread water, and keep up with the pacing of the mythology episodes (which has been pretty poor) then they are going to lose a lot of viewers. I'm also curious as to how they are going to handle the flashbacks for season three, or if they're going to be part of the show at all.
Season three will begin airing October 4, 2006. It will include 23 episodes that will be delivered in two blocks: an initial fall arc of six episodes and a second run of seventeen consecutive episodes beginning in January or February. According to executive producer Damon Lindelof, there will be new characters in this season as the fans get to know more of the plane crash survivors. There will be fewer flashbacks of the original characters since the new ones will have their own that will become a unique and central component of the series

Cheesy
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2006, 01:01:20 PM »

That's quality. I hadn't really understood before how they were airing season 3. It is almost like what the 4400 did, though in that case they were forced to. The first "season" was six episodes, and then the second one was twelve. But if you watch them together it runs like it's just one. If Lost approach the first six episodes as a mini-series (I mean, it would have to be if there's going to be an actual story arc, providing that's to be taken literaly) then it can only be a good thing for the show.

I would appreciate less of the Miss Clues though. I was almost sick when she was introduced in the show. Everything about her. The actor, the character, the approach to the character and, most of all, her name. Bring back Shannon!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2006, 11:30:55 AM »

I'm finally all caught up with you all. Amazing stuff and I can't wait for October to swing around. There are so many weird little things here and there that must be explained. Like the white sky, Charlie's drugged personality, how The Others got there etc.

"Och Dammit..." How funny was that drunk Scots bastard Desmond's return.
Surfrider
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2006, 08:55:56 PM »

Anyone else getting fired up about the new season?  What direction do people think the show will go?  I thought last season's first episode was brilliant.  I may be slow, but I thought the opening scene was a flashback rather than Desmond in the hatch.  I hope the season opener has a great beginning as well.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2006, 07:45:24 AM »

at least we'll get to see desmond in every episode this season (if they don't kill him). i'd watch the new season only for that character yes

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2006, 08:54:42 AM »

I'm all fired up.  Been following the ARG "The Lost Experience" all summer, so that's helped, too.

I think their broadcast schedule for season 3 is pretty interesting.  Personally, I like it.  6 new eps starting on October 6th, then a hiatus until late January/Early Feburary, when they'll broadcast the remaining 18 episodes straight through til May sweeps with no breaks.

I'm hearing some good stuff (spoilery) for season 3...it all sounds pretty intersting.  I also have this strange hunch that one of the "big 3" (Kate, Jack, or Sawyer) is going to die within the first 6 eps.  Nothing concrete on that, just a personal hunch.

Together again,
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

i don't know, the spoilers say that kate will choose between jack and sawyer in the first six episodes, nothing about them dying. at least i hope not. there are rumours of people dying because there are more actors appearing.

Surfrider
« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2006, 05:17:40 PM »

I'm all fired up.? Been following the ARG "The Lost Experience" all summer, so that's helped, too.

I think their broadcast schedule for season 3 is pretty interesting.? Personally, I like it.? 6 new eps starting on October 6th, then a hiatus until late January/Early Feburary, when they'll broadcast the remaining 18 episodes straight through til May sweeps with no breaks.
I like it too, but those first six episodes will go fast.

I'm hearing some good stuff (spoilery) for season 3...it all sounds pretty intersting.? I also have this strange hunch that one of the "big 3" (Kate, Jack, or Sawyer) is going to die within the first 6 eps.? Nothing concrete on that, just a personal hunch.
I wonder how many seasons they plan to go with this show.  If they are only going to have one or two more seasons, then your hunch is probably correct.  I like how they actually have this show planned out.  It seems like too many shows have good first seasons and then they don't know where to go with it. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: