Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:21:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76661 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2006, 07:41:54 PM »

For all you pervs with a thing for Claire:

http://tabloidrabies.blogspot.com/2006/03/lost-star-emilie-de-ravin-loses-her.html

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

Schwing smoking

I think Jim might give you some good Karma for that since he has a big thing for her....

....on topic...

Just seen Episode 22 today, 'twas pretty good.  Nice to see Sayid ain't stupid, it's building up to an interesting conclusion (of this series, we all know it will end on a cliffhanger and they'll be like 10 more series....).  I'm still totally puzzled and oblivious to what 'The Others' really want, and who they are, how they got there, are they part of this company etc.?

It's such a good series i don't want it to end, but at the same time i want answers....

....oh well
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2006, 08:05:50 PM »

There was an article in the NY Post on Wednesday, I think, where the writers said that 3 issues will be resolved with the finale:

1. Why the plane crashed
2. What really happens when the numbers aren't entered into the computer
3. The story line with Walt missing will be resolved.

Who knows if this will actually happen or not.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Goldie
« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2006, 06:05:09 AM »

I'm going to be there tonight! I can't wait to find out what happens! I'll either be reallllllly disappointed or like when Michael shot Ana Lucia and Libby I'll be sitting there with my jaw dropped and crying! I'm such a baby or as the kids say emo!
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2006, 06:45:22 AM »

I thought last was a great finale for the season.

I'm really interested to see how they develop Lockes character for next season. He knows better than anyone that something special is happening on this island, but everytime he finds something he believes in, he is proven to be completely wrong. I can see him developing into a bit of a mental case next season and being a big problem, especially since Jack, Kate, and Sawyer wont be around to keep things together, at least at the start of the season. Could be a big battle brewing between Locke and Echo(Eko) however you spell his name. Thats assuming they all survived.

That was one hell of a twist to throw at the end. Does that eliminate the theory that they are all dead?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2006, 08:02:17 AM »

I thought last was a great finale for the season.

I'm really interested to see how they develop Lockes character for next season. He knows better than anyone that something special is happening on this island, but everytime he finds something he believes in, he is proven to be completely wrong. I can see him developing into a bit of a mental case next season and being a big problem, especially since Jack, Kate, and Sawyer wont be around to keep things together, at least at the start of the season. Could be a big battle brewing between Locke and Echo(Eko) however you spell his name. Thats assuming they all survived.

That was one hell of a twist to throw at the end. Does that eliminate the theory that they are all dead?

Pretty much...unless heaven/purgatory has trackable electromagnetic pulses. Smiley

It was a great finale....much better than last years.  It provided enough answers to hold us over til the fall, and left enough questions to get us to tune in next fall.

Man, I wish someone would get ahold of those journals dumped from the pneumatic tube and read 'em all. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2006, 08:25:08 AM »

Yeah, soon as I saw all those tubes on the ground I thought "There goes another of Lockes theories down the drain"

I like that they gave us alot of information, but yet with the progression of the story kept it interesting for next season. I'm more curious about "The Others" now than I was at any point last season or earlier this one.

I'm curious about what happened in the bunker, because Charlie is acting pretty odd and there was no sign of what happened to Echo or Locke.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2006, 09:21:16 AM »

Am I correct in assuming that Henry Gale is indeed the Head Other?  And that he purposely got himself captured in order to ultimately capture Jack, Sawyer and Kate?

Also, what do you think HG meant by "we've had more than we can handle with Walt" or something to that effect?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2006, 09:25:27 AM »

Am I correct in assuming that Henry Gale is indeed the Head Other?? And that he purposely got himself captured in order to ultimately capture Jack, Sawyer and Kate?

Also, what do you think HG meant by "we've had more than we can handle with Walt" or something to that effect?

I think he IS the head "Other" (and thought so when they had him locked up, actually).

I don't think he intentionally got captured.  I think that was a complete accident (hence the "I'm not happy with the deal we made with you Michael" line), and not a good one for him.

I think getting Jack, Kate, and Sawyer was what he was up to when he was out in the field and GOT captured (maybe not directly, but working toward their capture).

I think HG was talking about dealing with Walt's "powers"...the boy can be a handful, obviously.

Together again,
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »

Am I correct in assuming that Henry Gale is indeed the Head Other?? And that he purposely got himself captured in order to ultimately capture Jack, Sawyer and Kate?

I think he IS the head "Other" (and thought so when they had him locked up, actually).

I don't think he intentionally got captured.? I think that was a complete accident (hence the "I'm not happy with the deal we made with you Michael" line), and not a good one for him.

I think getting Jack, Kate, and Sawyer was what he was up to when he was out in the field and GOT captured (maybe not directly, but working toward their capture).

I think HG was talking about dealing with Walt's "powers"...the boy can be a handful, obviously.

I think HG is ruthless; I'm having a hard time accepting that there is not more than meets than eye to his "deal" with Michael.  We'll find out in the fall (...that sounds familiar).

My head is still spinning with the last scene involving the guys in the boat and the phone call to Desmond's girlfriend.  Beyond disorienting.  Are they implying that she always knew where Desmond was and had a hand in getting him there?  Is her father (the guy from OC!) part of Dharma?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2006, 01:36:34 PM »

Heh heh...

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

I just rewatched some of the finale.....

Gets better each time I see it.

Together again,
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

I prefer the "My balls are freezing" punchline to "Do you smell carrots"

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2006, 05:28:34 PM »

I think Desmond's Ex hired those two guys on the boat to locate him. Their alarm notified them that they located where he is. I think next year they'll make it to the island.

I think there is going to be more to the island than we've come to know. When Henry said "We're the good guys" I don't think he was implying Jack, Locke, Echo, Charlie, Jin and all (the original cast) were the bad guys... I think there will turn out to be a whole different group who are "the Bad Guys". Henry only captured those 4 because they will be useful in their fight, not dead weight.

Pure speculation on my part. I don't think Michael is gone for good, I'd like to see him go back to those 3 at the smokescreen to team up for some kind of rescue.[/
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2006, 01:47:06 AM »

i find something weird, when lock meets desmond in the beach he tells him the joke about the snowmen and carrot stuff , in the flash back when desmond is picked up by the old guy he is asked "are you him?" what does a snowman told to the other"? when he doesnt t answer the old guy is dissapointed,the one who knew the joke was lock , was he waiting for lock?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2006, 08:15:01 AM »

i find something weird, when lock meets desmond in the beach he tells him the joke about the snowmen and carrot stuff , in the flash back when desmond is picked up by the old guy he is asked "are you him?" what does a snowman told to the other"? when he doesnt t answer the old guy is dissapointed,the one who knew the joke was lock , was he waiting for lock?

WAY back when Locke first entered the hatch (the first episode of the season), Desmond asked Locke the same questions that Kelvin asked Desmond when he found him.

Are you him?? What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

And the fact that Locke is now the ONLY person who knows the "correct" answer to the joke will, I think, be important down the road.

Question:? Does anyone remember the Sayid episode where he was forced by the American Military Commander to "break" his commander?

Wasn't Kelvin the same guy?

Edit: In fact, he was. Joe Inman from the episdoe "One of Them".  Same actor played both roles, and Kelvin's last name was Inman in the show.  So, either the same guy (and he said he was a spook for many years) or his twin brother. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 08:28:52 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2006, 11:03:28 AM »

WAY back when Locke first entered the hatch (the first episode of the season), Desmond asked Locke the same questions that Kelvin asked Desmond when he found him.

Are you him?? What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

And the fact that Locke is now the ONLY person who knows the "correct" answer to the joke will, I think, be important down the road.

Question:? Does anyone remember the Sayid episode where he was forced by the American Military Commander to "break" his commander?

Wasn't Kelvin the same guy?

Edit: In fact, he was. Joe Inman from the episdoe "One of Them".? Same actor played both roles, and Kelvin's last name was Inman in the show.? So, either the same guy (and he said he was a spook for many years) or his twin brother. Smiley
Yeah is the same guy, Kate's stepdad was there with Sayid too.

The fact that the plane crashed because of Desmond screwing up the procedure was rounding my mind before, but there's something intriguing, why he didn't refute Locke's theory when they talked in the beach?
Shocking shit, best episode(s) ever.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
makane
Legend

« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2006, 11:04:06 AM »

Did you notice Matthew Fox (Jack) played the other character in the last scenes at the boat(the one with the cap and glasses)? Thought it was obviouse.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »

No that was another actor. A lookalike yeah. Those dudes were speaking portuguese, either from Portugal or Brazil.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2006, 11:26:04 AM »

No that was another actor. A lookalike yeah. Those dudes were speaking portuguese, either from Portugal or Brazil.

Huge implications from that scene.  If something that happened on the island was noticed by people in the "outside" world, doesn't that refute all the purgatory theories? 
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2006, 03:15:14 PM »

Yeah, i had the impression this place was imposible to locate, judging by Henry's words "even God doesn't know about this place". 
It appears the team hired by Penny are located in one the poles, in some way they are gonna track the electromagnetic incident.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: