Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:20:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76648 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2006, 11:18:01 AM »

Question about last week - are both of them dead?? I didn't think they said who exactly died, but I got the impression that it was just Anna Lucia.? But I read an article that said they were both killed.? Did I miss something?

Well... Nothing was very clear, was it. But Libby was holding something in front of her tummy, so maybe she happened to pick up some body armour............ Or something. I don't know.

They were blankets....thick fold wool military blankets...for her picnic with Hurley (remember, he was going to get wine, she was going to get blankets).

Now, the thing is...they coulda slowed the bullet down enough to keep them from penetrating into her vital organs and kiling her instantly.  And notice that Michael is actually IN the cell/safe in the preview for this week.

My guess is she's not dead YET.  That's not to say she's not gonna be dead before the end of tonight, or the end of the season, but I think she's alive "enough" to pass along some info to the other "losties".  And she may linger around long enough to job Hurley's memory of who she really is.

OK, another question:  did anyone notice (and call) the hanso foundation number that showed up in the "fake" commercial last week?

www.thelostexperience.com

http://thelostexperienceclues.blogspot.com/

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2006, 11:27:37 AM »

Huh, you guys got that in America the same time as us? The advert was on TV during the season premiere over here, I assumed that you guys had got it when it premiered over there. But, yes......... I did phone it up. Bear in mind that the only people who would have phoned up over here would be those who had stayed ahead by download; it was shown during the first break of the first episode of the second season, so nobody knew what the Hanso Foundation was........ Still, the line got jammed. I wonder how many viewers C4 have lost from being so far behind.........

They were blankets....thick fold wool military blankets...for her picnic with Hurley (remember, he was going to get wine, she was going to get blankets).

Aye, I remember. I only saw the episode yesterday. I figured that there was something in the blanket that... I don't know. Body armour?

Though, I assume the plan is to make out that Henry escaped, so he wouldn't be careless enough to leave her alive, would he......... Probably.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2006, 06:55:15 PM »

I totally missed the fake commercial.  Probably because I watch everything on TIVO and fast forward through the commercials.  What was it about?

I did read that Libby is probably going to leave the show because she signed on to another series.  But that's unconfirmed. 

Does anyone think that Kate looked a little suspicious of Michael's story when he talked about the others wearing torn clothes?  She knows that at least one of them was a costume, and I thought she looked at him kind of oddly when he said that. 
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2006, 07:15:07 AM »

Really good episode last night. I think Libbys death scene was very well done, not to over-dramatic or anything. All the actors involved in that scene, including Kate crying outside and Michael panicking about wheteher Libby will be able to say anything was really well played out.

I loved that it was another Echo intensive episode. He is easily my favorite character on the show now. It was interesting to see how finding the other hatch has opposite effects on both Echo and Locke.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »

I bet that in the new hatch they will find a way to play back the view of the first hatch and see that Michael  was the one who shot everyone.

I love this show! It is so well-written and keeps get more and more interesting.

The one thing I don't care for is how they casually show members meeting/bumping into each other in random places, but not being cognizant  of it  on the island. I have in mind Libby in the airport scene last night. There  have been others. I think that elemente is unnecessary to the show. But overall, it is the best drama series I have seen in a long long time.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2006, 03:34:30 PM »

Anyone know when the season finale is?  It must be coming up, right?
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2006, 03:35:35 PM »

Finale on the 24th I believe

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2006, 06:30:59 AM »

I bet that in the new hatch they will find a way to play back the view of the first hatch and see that Michael? was the one who shot everyone.

I love this show! It is so well-written and keeps get more and more interesting.

The one thing I don't care for is how they casually show members meeting/bumping into each other in random places, but not being cognizant? of it? on the island. I have in mind Libby in the airport scene last night. There? have been others. I think that elemente is unnecessary to the show. But overall, it is the best drama series I have seen in a long long time.
i don't think they'll find a recording because the hatch looked deserted for some time and the shooting happened the day before. the only possible way it could've been recorded is if the person who did it left the hatch really fast through another door because the way locke and eko got in they had to move the plane nervous
and i agree with the casual meetings of the losties before the crash. it was nice in the beggining but now it's just uncalled for. only if it has any meaning in the puzzle which, if i remember corectly, they said it doesn't
the next ep looks really interesting as they're gonna show us where michael was, or so i understood from the promo

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2006, 08:02:26 AM »

i don't think they'll find a recording because the hatch looked deserted for some time and the shooting happened the day before. the only possible way it could've been recorded is if the person who did it left the hatch really fast through another door because the way locke and eko got in they had to move the plane nervous

Depends.

Some security systems work on a 48 hour, or even 72 hour, fed loop (some even longer).  In other words, they use the same bank of tapes over and over again, automatically. The tapes CAN be swapped, or pulled, if need be, but the thought process is that if you haven't found out within 3 days, or a week, or whatever the loop duration is, that you need the tape pulled...you probably won't need it at all.  So the trick would be to realize they CAN rewind (if that's possible) before the loop starts over and gets to the point of the incident again.

Together again,
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »

Just watched the last 2 episodes.  Great stuff!

My main query/wondering is with Michael.

Why did he kill Ana-Lucia & Libby, i mean it's not like The Others have brainwashed him and made him evil, well i don't think so, he looked really pained in doing it, like he had to but did not want to he even said 'I'm Sorry' and he also looked close to tears when he shot Libby.  You think they told him to do 'This' and 'That' or Walt dies?

Also were these sudden deaths because of the drink driving charge or whatever it was these 2 actors got.  It seemed odd after that flashback of Libby in 'Dave' where she was also in the nut house to so suddenly kill her off without progressing or taking that story anywhere...
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2006, 06:35:21 AM »

they showed libby in the nut house just to show us where hurley seen her before. they said the meetings between the losties in the past are not that important to the main plot.
and michael killed libby by mistake, i think, because she saw him killing ana-lucia and when she appeared michael kinda shot in a reflex action.
and the others told michael to kill ana lucia probably. i remember henry saying to locke (not sure if it was him) that ana lucia was not a good person anymore or somthing like that, so she was probably next to die.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »

Just watched the last 2 episodes.? Great stuff!

Why did he kill Ana-Lucia & Libby, i mean it's not like The Others have brainwashed him and made him evil, well i don't think so, he looked really pained in doing it, like he had to but did not want to he even said 'I'm Sorry' and he also looked close to tears when he shot Libby.? You think they told him to do 'This' and 'That' or Walt dies?

Also were these sudden deaths because of the drink driving charge or whatever it was these 2 actors got.? It seemed odd after that flashback of Libby in 'Dave' where she was also in the nut house to so suddenly kill her off without progressing or taking that story anywhere...

I think you hit the nail on the head.  Michael was doing it "for Walt"..either to keep him alive or to get him back.

Damon (one of the producers) says it had nothing to do with the DUI charges.  For Ana, it was always the plan for her to only do one season.  They "dreamt up" the character during season one, and were casting.  Michelle's agent called them, and asked if they were interested in her playing the role, but told them she was only interested in doing ONE season.  They hemmed and hawed about it, talked to Michelle, and decided they'd go with it.  So her death was always in the cards.

He didn't comment on Libby's death, though, other than to say it had nothing to do with the DUI charge.  So who knows.

Together again,
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2006, 02:40:31 PM »

We're goin to learn about Michael's deal with the Others next Wednesday, some Walt too.
Libby will appear soon on flashbacks.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Sterlingdog
« Reply #153 on: May 17, 2006, 12:47:42 AM »

Entertainment Weekly has a big article about the Lost finale.  It tells a few things that are supposed to happen and some things that should be answered.  I haven't finished reading it yet.  But if anyone is interested, I think I can get the article online and post it.  I don't know if anyone likes to read about what's going to happen ahead of time. 
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #154 on: May 17, 2006, 01:36:02 PM »

Just watched the last 2 episodes.? Great stuff!

Why did he kill Ana-Lucia & Libby, i mean it's not like The Others have brainwashed him and made him evil, well i don't think so, he looked really pained in doing it, like he had to but did not want to he even said 'I'm Sorry' and he also looked close to tears when he shot Libby.? You think they told him to do 'This' and 'That' or Walt dies?

Also were these sudden deaths because of the drink driving charge or whatever it was these 2 actors got.? It seemed odd after that flashback of Libby in 'Dave' where she was also in the nut house to so suddenly kill her off without progressing or taking that story anywhere...

It's part of the trade: Harry for Walt. So Michael had to get Harry out because that  is the only way to get his son.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #155 on: May 17, 2006, 02:13:20 PM »

It's part of the trade: Harry for Walt. So Michael had to get Harry out because that? is the only way to get his son.
I thought that...but then thought being the decent dude he is could n't he of just said to her 'Don't move or i'll shoot, i'm sorry, but i've got to let this dude go so i can get my son back....'.  He did not need to kill her, so what if she told the Jack & Locke, they'd understand they know how much his son means to to him.....
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #156 on: May 17, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »

... Not to mention the fact that Jack and Kate went into the jungle originally to organize a trade for Henry.  confused

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #157 on: May 17, 2006, 02:32:55 PM »

....That's it Henry....i was thinking who the fuck is Harry confused
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »

Now it seems Hurley would beat the crap out of Michael, his comment was so full of irony.

Entertainment Weekly has a big article about the Lost finale.? It tells a few things that are supposed to happen and some things that should be answered.? I haven't finished reading it yet.? But if anyone is interested, I think I can get the article online and post it.? I don't know if anyone likes to read about what's going to happen ahead of time.?
Me likes that - please could you post the link.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2006, 04:18:04 PM »

I find it myself already  Grin

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: